Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Div1 2004 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
geeser said:
SPAZZ-WE HAVE NOT PLAYED THEM YET,I SEEM TO REMEMBER READING ABOUT A GAME THAT INVOLVED RED CARDS, HAIR PULLING, GOALIE KICKING ETC...IS THAT THE TEAM? I WILL HAVE TO WARN THE TROOPS. WE PLAY THEM OCT 28TH ISH AT SW MEMORIAL (vancouver?)

Yup...that's them. It would be my hair they were pulling and our Goalie doing some kicking (dumb move, started it all). I got 10 games...our Keeper got 10 games...the chick's ass I whooped only got 4 :confused: (she is probably blowin'/munchin' the disciplinary commitee) Just look out that's all...

Tell them the Jaguar's sent ya...ha ha ha :p

striker14

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Nadia S...what is her last name? Did she go to Alpha Secondary?"

Nadia Salvino nee Pietramala

And yes, I think she did go to Alpha

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor-SC's not playing for Club I... I think she's floating around right now, right SC? ;)

Nth Shore Red Socks just beat us 3-0 but I don't think they were any better than PCOV. It'll definitely be those 2 team battling for 1st place!

Geeser-you play with a friend of mine... Kari Anderson? And yes South Memorial is Vancouver (Knight & Fraser I think? :confused: )

Striker-maybe we should go check out that game... we play noon at Champlain which is Vancouver so I could get there in time.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Spazz, I do well when I'm floating on my magic carpet.

Conductor, I'm on the injured list and with a doctor's note to prove it. I didn't start the season and don't think I'll play for the latter part of 2004. Thanks to the cnut ass biatch from the Broken Down Golf Carts the hit she tagged on me in mid July, has put me out for a VERY long time :mad: ...

Dial Soap, I agree, this could be a thread if my heart was in it. Frankly, I think this is the only way Conductor will ever talk to me again :confused:

+rantover :rolleyes:

BTW, Christine V. was great in her time, also a member of UBC Alumni when we won Nationals in '96 ;) ...

I'm off to call Nadia P, so we can hit physio together :) .

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Geeser-you play with a friend of mine... Kari Anderson? And yes South Memorial is Vancouver (Knight & Fraser I think? :confused: )

Striker-maybe we should go check out that game... we play noon at Champlain which is Vancouver so I could get there in time.

Geeser...don't listen to Spazz's directions :rolleyes: those 2 streets run parallel to eachother. It is on 41st BETWEEN Fraser & Knight...nice pitch!!

Spazz...my game is at 2:00pm so I'll have to pass!

striker14

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz, aren't you tired of losing? Can your team pull out a win this weekend? Will you make the scoreboard via assist/goal? :confused: I hope the reffing is in your favour this time around ;).

I'm pretty sure the battle between Richmond Shooters and Delta United will be the battle of the late slidetackles.

CHAB, any Div 1 predictions, since you're closer to the action? :confused:

Conductor, will your gals pull out a W this weekend?

Good luck to all!

+sidelinedSC

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUK! Probably not.... we're playing the 2nd place team-West Van Storm and we still have no goalie, we'll be missing our stopper who is a strong player and we'll be short players.... maybe I should just offer to go in net to save my lungs! :D

So tired of losing! Need a goalie! AAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

My Predictions:

1C

Bby Rangers 0 - West Van Storm 3 (here's hoping)

North Shore Red Socks 2 - Kerrisdale FC 0

PCOV 4 - Southside Strikers 0

Dzunakwa 0 - Wickham FC 4

2B
Club Ireland A 3 - SBAA Ajax A 2

Vancouver Fury 2 - Burnaby Canadians Tigers 2

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:

CHAB, any Div 1 predictions, since you're closer to the action? :confused:

+sidelinedSC

Well, since you asked.....

I like Spazz' predictions.

Div. 1C

West Van over Burnaby Rangers (sorry SPAZZ)
N.S. Red Socks over Kerrisdale
PCOV over Southside
Wickham over Dzunakwa (as many as they can score)

Div. 1B

Rch Stingrays over BBY Candians Tigers
VCR Fury over VCR Breakers
Delta United over Rch Shooters
Club Ireland over SBAA Ajax A (will be a close game)

Div. 1A
Shamrock Rovers over SBAA Kaos
Duke's Shooters over/tie Aldergrove
Langley United tie Surdel
Metro Ford over Surrey United B

My 2 bits anyway

CHAB

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it wasn't a win but sure was good for the confidence.After trailing 2-0 at the half to Bby tigers.We (fury) got one back early in the 2nd Nadia being a half time sub scored 3min"s in.10 minutes later Bby went to there bread and butter which was kick and run(hey it worked for them)to go up 3-1.Then we took it to them scoring 3 unanswered goals to go up 4-3.They ended up tying in the last minute.As for this weekend it's our fundraiser sat night so I'm sure we will struggling on sunday,at least it's not till 12:00.My predictions are SbAA over Club I(also game of the week),Rich Stingrays over Bby,Delta,Rich shooters tie.I choose not to predict games on our team.As for 1C WV over Bby rangers(unless bby gets a goalie then I call a tie)NS Red Socks over Kerrisdale,PCOV over Southside,Wickham over Suckem!!As for 1a I don't know enough about the teams or players in that group to make any predictions sorry!!

SCREEN

Sep 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Well, since you asked.....

Div. 1A
Shamrock Rovers over SBAA Kaos
Duke's Shooters over/tie Aldergrove
Langley United tie Surdel
Metro Ford over Surrey United B

My 2 bits anyway

CHAB
NOT BAD CHAB

I agree with all in 1a except Surdel should win over Langley
don't let the standings fool you..

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
So tired of losing! Need a goalie! AAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

It all can't rest on the Goalie's shoulders...aren't you defence? ;)
It's all about the team infront of the Goalie!

striker14

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz, where's the confidence? You should be building the team up, not bringing them down... I agree with Striker... Long live the first line of defence...

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very true but we're missing our stopper so that'll hurt this weekend. And I'm not being negitive just realistic!

And we need a goalie so we don't lose key players to stand in net!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz, a team isn't just one player. Ask anyone. Get your head up, change your tone and just do it. You never know until you try sista!

+thegleecommiteeSC :wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys and all your bickering proved correct! I stand corrected! WHAT A GAME!

Nth Shore Storm got the first (sloppy) goal in only for us to get our sloppy goal in right away! Our forward hammered a long shot which the keeper grabbed but it just slipped between her butter fingers behind her into the net!

We got another goal putting us in the lead 2-1 but the ref (and the other team) had no idea about offsides (I think our coach was going to explode he was so choked as this chick was about 4 feet offside EVERY time) and they scored a goal tying it up. Then they followed it with another sloppy goal immediately.

Some chick shoved our forward down about 20 yards out so Maria takes the kick and hammers it straight into the top right corner tying it 3-3 and then with 10 minutes to the game we get a breakaway which leads into 4 beautiful passes and right past their keeper! BBy Rangers beat the 2nd place team 4-3 :D

Our last 3 games-no goals and now 4 goals in 1 game, 1 sub, no sweeper & regular centre D and we played as a team! Talk about a happy team today!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fury 6 vs Vancouver Breakers 2.We scored early only to have them tie 10 minutes later.Then we lit them up with 4 more before the half.Second half I think the lack of sleep and too much booze caught up with us from last night as it was ugly.Thankfully the damaged had been done to not let them back in.To be fair to the Breakers though there starting goalie hurt them with a couple of weak goals.The second goalie was much better and made some big saves!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off to the Roxy you go Conductor!

Spazz, thanks for proving me right. Good stuff! :wa:

+SC

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
THANK-GOD the Burnaby Rangers won...Spazz is happy for at least 7 days :p

Way to go Ladies

striker14

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor, goalies seem to be a big issue these days... Where are all the available/good ones hiding? :confused:

Striker, I think you're the only one who has to live with Spazz day in/out, so I'm happy for you...for the next 5 days anyway :p :D

On that note Spazz, how about another win this weekend? Keep those spirits up sista! :cool:

+SC

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker, I think you're the only one who has to live with Spazz day in/out, so I'm happy for you...for the next 5 days anyway

Huh? Live with me? NO, she choses to post her little thoughts here, there & everywhere and involve herself in my world.... and it's not like she ever comes out to watch the Rangers (then again neither does Balsa :( ) so she really has nothing to yap about! :p

And cross your fingers, we may have a keeper lined up! I just hope it's before Halloween cause I had offered to go in net that game! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0