Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 MOTW FVSL Div 3 week 17.

What is your MOTW?

• ACBC Vs LUFC Young Guns

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • LUFC Nomads vs SFC Stars

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LUFC Rangers vs GEU Phoenix

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Chehalis vs Players Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey Heat vs SFC Pegasus Rangers

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your number 1 forward is definitely someone I can get use too playing with lol.

ya, from what I hear, ACBC is trying their best to steal Carniehore away from us Nomads........xrestrictedx? hmmm......cmon now, we are all friends here, you can share with the rest of us.

But if that happens, I will have to kill someone......preferably an ACBC member, lol

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya, from what I hear, ACBC is trying their best to steal Carniehore away from us Nomads........xrestrictedx? hmmm......cmon now, we are all friends here, you can share with the rest of us.

But if that happens, I will have to kill someone......preferably an ACBC member, lol

iv never tried to steal him away...if i wanted to do that i wouldv a long time ago...i have respect and so does he...what we are sayin is that we are gettin used to playin with him...doesnt mean outdoor..we play indoor together!!! and our line kicks ass...believe it or not i might b outscoring him in indoor...weird?!?!?!?:wa:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
iv never tried to steal him away...if i wanted to do that i wouldv a long time ago...i have respect and so does he...what we are sayin is that we are gettin used to playin with him...doesnt mean outdoor..we play indoor together!!! and our line kicks ass...believe it or not i might b outscoring him in indoor...weird?!?!?!?:wa:

LOL, okay, okay, just a rumor, haha! Just had a little birdy told me some juicy gossip from the grapevine.....thought i would throw it out there, lol

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, okay, okay, just a rumor, haha! Just had a little birdy told me some juicy gossip from the grapevine.....thought i would throw it out there, lol

nobody asks carniehore? what is this? i must have some agents around. LOL. house xrestrictedx is right if i were to leave it would be a long time ago and if i do leave the nomads it would be for $$$$$$. hey rich whats up !!!!! LOL. i love the nomads, the team, the drinking after the game, the comments, wow the comments. if i ever (now that im old) get paid to play what would u do house? no offers so far and i dont think they will be that many. i could be a gigalo - women only perverts:cool:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nobody asks carniehore? what is this? i must have some agents around. LOL. house xrestrictedx is right if i were to leave it would be a long time ago and if i do leave the nomads it would be for $$$$$$. hey rich whats up !!!!! LOL. i love the nomads, the team, the drinking after the game, the comments, wow the comments. if i ever (now that im old) get paid to play what would u do house? no offers so far and i dont think they will be that many. i could be a gigalo - women only perverts:cool:

Well the answer is obvious.....if you can play the game you love and get paid to do it......if someone didn't, they ain't the smartest person.

And as for the gigalo thing........keep to soccer bud, lol!

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the answer is obvious.....if you can play the game you love and get paid to do it......if someone didn't, they ain't the smartest person.

And as for the gigalo thing........keep to soccer bud, lol!

hey house i want to know how the clones are doing do u have a link for there schedule?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Standings

click on Div. 2A on the left, then click on the Clones team on the list.....they are ranked 4th, but it hasn't been updated since last weekend when they beat Westcoast, so they have 23 points, not 20

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, within one min we all posted the same link.......we are on the ball and working together well.....watch out competition, Nomads are in sync!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously Carniehore, you will most likely have your way with them......problem is every time you school one of them, they are gonna take you down.....and take you down hard......and take you down again.

Just gonna have to punish them with your sweet spot kick finesse ;)

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously Carniehore, you will most likely have your way with them......problem is every time you school one of them, they are gonna take you down.....and take you down hard......and take you down again.

Just gonna have to punish them with your sweet spot kick finesse ;)

if it is not me putting the ball in the net it will be ...... well shoot pick someone, they cant foul us all. Next time i score watch for :wa:dance LOL. i am going to trademark that dance :wa:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha yeah - well at least there is activity in the Div 3 thread now. It was a ghost town before. The Knights Cup thread is great now too, glad I told westcoast about this site :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0