Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 MOTW FVSL Div 3 week 17.

What is your MOTW?

• ACBC Vs LUFC Young Guns

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • LUFC Nomads vs SFC Stars

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LUFC Rangers vs GEU Phoenix

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Chehalis vs Players Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey Heat vs SFC Pegasus Rangers

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, some good ones here for sure...

LUFC Rangers against sometimes hot, sometimes not GEU Phoenix AT Rotary
ACBC B vs LUFC Young Guns at Byrne on Sunday night
LUFC Nomads vs team that ended the perfect season SFC Stars (A draw in the first leg)
Chehalis Chefs vs Players Utd
Surrey Heat vs Peg Rangers
...just the highlights...;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted ACBC vs LUFC Young Guns
There are games that are good, but this one will be played at 1000 miles per hour to be sure.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta go with ACBC matching up against the Young Guns. Young Guns need the win to stay in the hunt for 2nd.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
went with Rangers and Pheonix......should be a high scoring affair... lots of offense.....hopefully Pheonix can do us a little favour and give us some cushion ;)

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going with the 'Chefs'. If the Swedish Chef is healthy he will cause havoc all day.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going with the 'Chefs'. If the Swedish Chef is healthy he will cause havoc all day.

I would have gone with that game too, but it seems like that div never play games anymore, so just assumed it would naturally be cancelled

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i had to pick the nomads v the stars for obvious reasons. hopefully the stars show up and give you guys a run for your money

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont see how that makes me a hippocrate... I never wished for a loss for my fellow club team i only hoped for you guys to get a good work out to keep you in top form:D

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat are honoured to be a part of the MOTW for div3.We will not disappoint all of our fans.Tickets go fast for our matches so please call ticketmaster asap.Peg Rangers be warned..... It is a very hostile environment!!!!!!!!!!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heat are honoured to be a part of the MOTW for div3.We will not disappoint all of our fans.Tickets go fast for our matches so please call ticketmaster asap.Peg Rangers be warned..... It is a very hostile environment!!!!!!!!!!

Bradner has promised a case of beer if you beat them 14-1

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be another good match..last time we played it was a pretty decent tilt. If you beat us 14-1, i'll even buy you a case of beer

shooter

Feb 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
nomads defence is good there offence is alright. it seems they need an open net to score now a days. acbc i have no idea they look good on paper but we will find out soon

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be another good match..last time we played it was a pretty decent tilt. If you beat us 14-1, i'll even buy you a case of beer

Any chance of a flu bug hitting 10 of your players by sunday? We'll have to check North Surrey,don't know what kind of shape it's in.:knvb::wa:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
nomads defence is good there offence is alright. it seems they need an open net to score now a days. acbc i have no idea they look good on paper but we will find out soon

OMG someone with love for the Nomads' defence! *hugz*

Clearly you didnt see our goals vs. PCNC...no open nets needed. Heck one was from 35 yards out and the keeper saw it the whole way....even if they did need an open net they pass it well enough we get more than enough open nets.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

that is the first time anyone has complimented our defence all year! Even I wouldn't go as far as saying our defence is better than our offence, and im the keeper! LOL!

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any chance of a flu bug hitting 10 of your players by sunday? We'll have to check North Surrey,don't know what kind of shape it's in.:knvb::wa:

Well we had 10 guys out for our cup game so I just hope to get a team out. Hopefully the fields stay open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0