Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 MOTW FVSL Div 3 week 17.

What is your MOTW?

• ACBC Vs LUFC Young Guns

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • LUFC Nomads vs SFC Stars

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LUFC Rangers vs GEU Phoenix

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Chehalis vs Players Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey Heat vs SFC Pegasus Rangers

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Surrey is still covered in snow.

With the rains that are forecasted, I can't see too many grass fields being open this weekend.

Any chance of a flu bug hitting 10 of your players by sunday? We'll have to check North Surrey,don't know what kind of shape it's in.:knvb::wa:

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
that is the first time anyone has complimented our defence all year! Even I wouldn't go as far as saying our defence is better than our offence, and im the keeper! LOL!

come on now house after the last game our defence was fantastic we were passing it around lookin pretty i have no idea where THAT team came from. we play like that all season LOOK OUT !!!!!:eek:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on now house after the last game our defence was fantastic we were passing it around lookin pretty i have no idea where THAT team came from. we play like that all season LOOK OUT !!!!!:eek:

ya, that last goal was definetly a great breakout from the back end and finished nicely short side.......

You at the game tonight Carnie?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 8 -1 SFC Stars.

Not much to say......pretty much owned the game....after going up 5-0, switched our defence with our forwards and played all of our subs...... they got one back on a 50-50 ball that i eased up on cause didn't wanna get hurt for next week......got 3 more real quick and the ref stopped the game 10 min early.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2 phoenix 2

Our keeper got booted from the game on a phantom red card that left everyones heads reeling, they got a penalty kick out of the deal and managed to tie us after we were up 2-0 for most of the game. The ref knew he was wrong and went way too far, completely pathetic.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref gave them a penalty shot for a collision that involved mostly our two defenders and was well behind a dead play. Naturally our goalie and the rest of our team was upset at a bogus call so words were said and out of no where he throws up the red saying our keeper hit him which was complete bull shite no one hit the ref the entire time both teams will testify to that but he was adamant. So now our keeper will be done for the rest of the season plus probably a few games next season. A mean nothing game that we had all but wrapped up got turned into a giant **** up by a ref that felt he had something to prove. At least we have promotion locked in already so even if we lose the rest of our games we will be moving up.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
o man, that sucks......i doubt that your keeps will get suspended for that long...he might get a game or two, but it still sucks cause he will miss your cup game next week against the ND Hawks......tough luck antileno and good luck to the rest of the Rangers for the rest of the season......look forward to seeing you guys in Div. 2 next year

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is hard luck...cases like this make the idea of handi-camming your games for "scouting and strategy review" really worthwhile eh?...

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC again tied 1-1 with the young guns. ACBC played like crap, our central mid fields didn't work together at all. Our two starting outside defenders didn't play which includes me;), There was no movement in the back at all, horrible to watch. Our forwards and outside mids were running, playing well making good runs but our mid couldn't get them the ball. Then one forward got hurt so we finished the last 30 minutes with 10 men because we only had 11 players show up. Worst display of soccer iv seen from ACBC and worst turn out of players. I am a proud ACBC player but after that game not so much. Rich was lucky to be at the ACBC A game.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC again tied 1-1 with the young guns. ACBC played like crap, our central mid fields didn't work together at all. Our two starting outside defenders didn't play which includes me;), There was no movement in the back at all, horrible to watch. Our forwards and outside mids were running, playing well making good runs but our mid couldn't get them the ball. Then one forward got hurt so we finished the last 30 minutes with 10 men because we only had 11 players show up. Worst display of soccer iv seen from ACBC and worst turn out of players. I am a proud ACBC player but after that game not so much. Rich was lucky to be at the ACBC A game.

BRING BACK MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!:eek:

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have food poisoning...XRESTRICTEDX can tell you it wasn't a pretty sight to watch me, wish I never went lol. I don't think we're at that point to say we're having a hard time but we'll see who comes to practice this week.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ummm...wow.

You guys havin a hard time?

Why didn't you play juventino26? tired from Friday? ;)

And about Fridays game, that was fun, I felt so good that day especially with not playing outdoor in a month. Your number 1 forward is definitely someone I can get use too playing with lol and coming from a 0-2 deficit to win 3-2 against a top div 2 team wasn't so not so bad either lol.

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
And about Fridays game, that was fun, I felt so good that day especially with not playing outdoor in a month. Your number 1 forward is definitely someone I can get use too playing with lol and coming from a 0-2 deficit to win 3-2 against a top div 2 team wasn't so not so bad either lol.

umm agreed...at least i can say yes i was exhausted last night...3 games in 4 nights..wow felt like a tourny...i was beat!!! i agree we play well together!!(in indoor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0