Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Men Open] 2005 Provincial Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately PAU will be missing more than Aves this weekend... We have quite a few injuries, so I guess the playing field is somewhat level???
Holy Insecure Batman.......Excuses before the match even begins :rolleyes:

Plus we also have a camel jockey on our team!!!
Another Brilliant Guinness quote......never fails to surprise me.:rolleyes:

helmuut

Apr 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's called "head games"....giving the other team the chance to be over confident. Been there....done that.

Helmuut

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Helmuut,

Are you trying to say that Gorge is shitty this year? That they will lose each game 4-0?

TTP Archives are great :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope PAU gets there doors blown off.

The Isalnd by 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right 3.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry coach the PAU nation couldn't make your game today, personally, bed bath, and beyond :(
you must be hurt,the island by three.. ouch :mad:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge 2- Columbus 0

Left the Game after Gorge scored the last goal in about the 85th minute so it could have finished different but Columbus looked depleted after the last Gorge goal. Victoria went up in the first half on a Penalty after their player was pushed in the box. Columbus didnt seem to get anything going once they moved the ball into the Gorge area as Gorge defend really well. Alex Elliot did have a great chance to tie the game with about 10 minutes left but just missed the net. Gorge caught Columbus on a counter late and they had a 2 man breakway giving Zenga no chance in the Columbus net. Any team playing Victoria will have a tough time because they work hard all game and are not afraid to get stuck in and play very well as a team. Doesnt hurt that their goalie is 6'6'' and covers 3/4's of the net.

TA

Paul Ward didnt have his best game of the year in the middle with alot of cards being handed out and a lot of missed calls.

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 3 Salt Spring 1
Cam Willmets with 2 and Andrew Slane with the third, lots of chances, 3-0 at half, They scored with about ten to go.
Onto Surrey

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5:4 Sporting after extra time. Decent finishing all around. Reffing was suspect all game with one clearly missed handball in the 2nd period of extra time by Sporting. Wouldn't have expected either team to make it past the next round anyway . . .

Gorge are strong, but what a bunch of moaners. I don't know who yaps more, them or their fans. Nice birds in attendance, though -- mostly mothers by the looks of them. Better get used it . . . :eek:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
took in the clan vs. gorge game. gorge are, not surprisingly, very organized and fit. they were playing 10 men behind the ball almost the entire match with what looked to be a 4-5-1. keeper is a monster, but the hands might be a little suspect. not a lot of suprises though, as i fullly expected them to be a strong squad.

also caught the croatia vs. surrey game. the better team lost this game. no denying that surrey battled, but they were clearly the inferior side. croatia lacked finish and smiles was solid as ever, particularly on free kicks. a dive for the ages by bronco to the draw a pk on the croatia equalizer. well done big man.

island trip next weekend. what kind of video games do they have on the ferries these days?? here's hoping for pac man!!

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau 3 Gordon Head 1 OT

Down 1 at half - peno

Sage tied it with a nice finish into the side netting. Keegan pushed in a rebound from the 6 and JC sealed it with a free kick from the 20.

Comeback kids(?) 2nd game in a row.

Well battled boys

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets start with the most defensive game of them all :rolleyes: . We started off with a bang with Trevor R. crossing a ball that ended up in the back of the net thanks to I think one of the Giaia(Sp?) brothers. BBY comes back to tie the game boaut 10 min later on a nice finish by Sal C. We then pot two more before have taking a comfortable lead into half. Apparently we got too comfortable as BBY come back with two goals in the later of the second half. I think one may have come off of Sal C. hands. Into OT we go again we start off with a bang with another finish by Trevor R. and Ryan D. however, BBY fight back and notch another to make it even more exciting. Game end with a 5-4 result for Us. I must say that BBY never gave up and fought well to fight back. The Reffing was suspect for both sides at times however we will take the win. Onto Gorge in Vic again.

Took the Clan/ Gorge game in as well and I must say that Gorge do look fit and physical. Clan did have some chances early but didn't capitalize. I have some question to ask I don't know if Joe S. and Alex E. were injured or not; having them sit on the sideline till the 30 min? Umm.

Some interesting results heard as it sounds like Crotia were all over Surrey it will be interesting to see KNVB and Bronco's reports.

Cheers
JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0