Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Masters] 2005 Provincial Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggs

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Surrey but oh how humiliating :( Still hurting today.

Sorry you were unable to help us out Canto along with Maico and Ingo cause we sure missed our midfield but Surrey were kind enough to play their over 60's team in the second half which definately helped the scoreline :eek:

Score might have gone to 20 had it not been for their keeper telling them to take it easy but anyhow all you people out there that dont think we know how to play should have seen the first 5 minutes........we were ok and still at 0-0 :D

Good luck to the final 8.

Biggs

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Scotty, 4 gimpy phalanges can't help it. He has a gift......... You call it boot licking, other people call it arse licking but if truth be known, he just want's to be the most popular spectator at this years Provincials............. Pau 2------ Slurry u. 1

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vic Athletics vs Westside at Hillcrest Park.

Is Hillcrest a good field? Peter, does your team have a clubhouse?

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This will be the first time the "summer field" will be set up at Hillcrest so I don't know what it will be like...couldn't be any worse than RAP though. Right now we're in the thick of things trying to make a Hillcrest clubhouse a reality (tied in with the 2010 hoopla) but as we speak we have a typical Vancouver fieldhouse with changing rooms and showers and little else.

The good news Vicman is that we're expecting stellar weather and the boys are putting together a bbq in your honour, no matter how much you lose by. We may have a table long enough to hold a few participants for a boatrace depending on how fat you guys are as well.

So we're hoping your bus is booked for a later return and you'll stick around and maybe enjoy a little mainland fun.

BTW, I was poking around the VISL website and stumbled on your teams' yellow card totals for the year. Are your refs a little quick with the colour or is 26 yellows (by my count) a regular year for you guys?

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the BBQ Peter, we are going to come home on the 5pm Ferry, so that will give us a couple of hours to socialize with you guys. We really appreciate the gesture and look forward to kicking your ass this weekend. :p

Did we only get 26 yellows? That's an off year for us, we usually get more than that. We are a bunch of dirty bastards. That being said, Columbus took about 8 yellows on the weekend to our 2.

Looking forward to the road trip, good weather, good football and lot's of beers. Don't forget to invite your women's teams to watch the game. :D

Lou

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently goal that I attributed to Dave actually crossed the line before he touched it thereby making it Wilmsy's...as you were.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in...

Rangers 2 Pegasus 1.

Just made the phone call as they are walking off the pitch.

The Bear informed me a bit of a game of two halves.
Pegasus EXTREMELY unlucky not to be up about 3-0 at half.
His words:
"They are a fcuking good team".

Wilkie with two penos to put us in the semis.

Unlucky to Sir M & Company, if it wasn't for Hebes in the pipes we would have been done apparently.

RF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scum 4-2 PAU

3-0 after 20 minutes, I thought it was going to be a blow-out like last week... PAU wouldn't quit though and made a bit of a game of it.

Muzz and Kiwi took yellows ... they also took yellows last game :mad:

We have our work cut out for us now.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recent update

Just got off the phone again.

Bailey with a broken leg.
Andy with a yellow, bringing his total to three now.
Scheuey with a dodgy red.
Izatt with a body fat problem.
McLean with a bent willy and Killer Brown with a severely torn hang nail.

Not looking good for next weekend.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 0-1 Victoria

They scored with 5 minutes left. We left it all on the field but couldn't score even one for our efforts. Good bunch of guys who stayed after for a couple of pints and some food.

See you next year in this thread...I hope.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just home from the Imperial Cup and lots of pints. Absolutely gutted about this morning. We should have been up 3-0 at the half ......... except for that muppet of a Ref who buys his kit at GAP for kids........... and we missed a few good chances as well in the 1st half. Rangers back on their heels in the first 30 minutes and looked a little shocked at the Peg side quality. They battled through it and it was truly a shame that the ref was not at the quality of the two teams today. With only a handful of games ongoing this weekend, cannot BC Soccer schedule some officiating to meet the quality of the teams. Wilkie, Shuey and boys............ well done today. Hope you lads enjoyed your day on the Shore today. We are already looking forward to next years Provincials. Best of luck next week against Regs and the Boys .......... needless to say, I am on the Rangers Bandwagon all the way to the Final.

JAGS ......... off to ice the groin and have a few pints at the parents.

jua

Apr 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My annual post................

Hi Regs, I was hoping to but heads with U, Reider, Elenwood and the boys next weekend....unfortunately for the Peg boys It was not our day...Good battle with the Rangers today......Best of luck to all..........

Jua

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jag's, did you play today?
More importantly

Celtic 2-scum 1

5 points up!

There's alwasy next year, but a BC spot is not a given!
Give my best to CSI VANCOUVER.

Shitty day for you!
So who are you for playing next year?

becauseyouwontseethepitchnextseason!

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 0 - Vic. Athletics 1

Great game, our keeper made a great save with 10 minutes to go. We scored with 5 minutes to go. I don't think you can really choose who was better on the day. Westside are a class act, Peter, thanks for the hospitality, easily the best expierience we have had playing on your side of the pond.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'Side ....... yes, I did see a good deal of the pitch today on my one leg. A lot more than you have used in the last couple years. Actually, have you seen your legs in the last couple years?????? Fair comment on the Tic v. Gers. Congrats on the league title. No BC spot is given for any team, but I am willing to put a pint on being in the dance next year. How about Coveside???? I will proudly put the Peg jersey on again next year and am sure to see my fair share of minute. And you???? I will leave it to you to wish all the best to CSI or whatever bitter name you are choosing to use this week. Maybe comments on the game would be more appropriate since this is the (Masters) 2005 Provincial Cup Draw. Actually, should you be posting in here?????????

JAGS

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sry. Utd 4 PAU 2

United full value for the win - again. Hard fought game, as usual. A couple of defensive miscues early killed us, and we were chasing the game after that. We have to play mistake free and bury our chances to have a shot - obviously that wasn't the case today. :(

Next weeks Surrey United / Rangers game is a toss-up, though Surrey United may have a tough time getting through/around the Bailey/McLean backline without Howes and Kiwi. Looking forward to watching a good one...hopefully the weather's better than the last time...

Have to go rest up for the start of summer soccer...(Tuesday night)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SEMI FINALS: O-35's

ICSF Inter vs. Victoria Athletics "A"
Newton Athletic Park
Sat/12.00pm

SFC Rangers vs. Scum United
Newton Athletic Park
Sun/12.00pm

Can't get any better than the Rangers vs. Scum on Sunday, even if both are missing some guys, it will be a battle, and if it is like any of the past matches, I am sure both will be missing a few more guys for the Final. I just hope that the BCSA puts someone in the middle that isn't card happy, so one of the teams has players left for the final. Is Walks able to do O-35 action yet, he never pulls out cards, right Big Z.

hos

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17 said:
There's alwasy next year, but a BC spot is not a given!

Good point Cside :rolleyes:. But, since you others continue to bring it up, with our move to the WCOTSL and Malone's first round embarrassment, how many BC spots do you think the NS Coaches League deserve next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0