Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Man beheads bus passenger!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rags why are you blocking my posts. I do not think it is fare on your side.I have always stayed posative and only bring out points that need to be sent out. It is funny i t looks like only few get to post. BC soccer needs to hear peoples input to improve things.They are years behind on many things. I am both coach and a ref for many years, i have no intrast in bringing pople down. The one from Langley are the ones you should stop fromposting.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why? Why give him his wish?

While what he did was gruesome and grotesque and unthinkable...he is still a human, and this whole eye for an eye thing is not kosher.

This man is clearly out of his mind, and is a threat to society. Was he unable to merge into life in a new world? Did this set him off? Had he had enough and thought that this was a way to survive? A way to die? If he did this sort of thing in China he would most certainly stand for execution...

He needs to be locked up where nobody can be harmed.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

A coffin is somewhere he can be locked and no one can be harmed. I could care less if it's his wish, I thought he should be dead from the get-go. Unfortunately if it were to happen, it would be 'humane' whereas he should suffer just like his victim.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This can be debated to great length. My concern is the 2nd degree murder charge, and the possibility that this fellow could one day get out.

Clearly this fellow is mentally unstable...I don't think this can be disputed. Clearly he should never be allowed outside of maximum security again. My concern is that our laws may let us down.

The news today has a young 7 year old girl in TO that appears to have died from causes relating to physical abuse. As gruesome as the beheading nutter's act was, it is people like the abuser / murderer (whoever it is proven to be) of this little girl that should be given the worst.
'Disturbing' Details Shroud T.O. Girl's Death - AOL News Canada

The beheading makes me want to vomit, but this stuff makes me furious w/ anger, and very sad for the victim and victims like her. The beheading was simply a completely random and inexplicable act…something that you simply don’t see everyday. Child abuse goes on every day, behind closed doors, and mostly unreported. Innocent children are living through hell, and mostly nobody but them and their abusers know it. It is the sickest and most cowardly kind of crime that exists, and if there were every a death penalty, my wish would be for child abusers of all kinds be placed at the front of the line.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clearly this fellow is mentally unstable...I don't think this can be disputed. Clearly he should never be allowed outside of maximum security again. My concern is that our laws may let us down.

Here's my thing - Why do we assume people who commit monstrous acts are mentally ill. Why can't Li be a cold blooded killer who boarded a bus with the intentions of killing someone, anyone? Obviously you and me couldn't think of doing something like this, but why does society automatically label this monster mentally ill? Most murderers have extremely high IQ's. Can't there be a method to his madness? He knows Canada doesn't have the death penalty, and him asking to die could be because he knows they won't kill him, but he can now stay in a cozy mental institution for saying that one line. I can't stand the thought of our taxes paying to let this guy get away with murder and being able to live his life behind bars or in a mental institution. But that's me.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it was any of your family members who was the victim..........Kill the ****er, he doesn't deserve to live. He doesn't want to and doesn't deserve to. Torture the cnut first and then kill him the same way he killed his innocent victim. I believe Iraq and Iran are still good for beheadings...........

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another one doing the rounds, and my head in, is the Caylee Anthony case in Orlando, FL.

That is the case where the mother did not report her toddler missing for 5 weeks, and then upon initial investigation by the police she lead them through lie after lie and is now appropriately rotting in a jail, because her family can't afford the $500,000 bond. She hasn't been charged with Murder, I only hope that little girl is still alive.

I have a 1 year old daughter and I lose my mind if she crawls around the corner out of my sight, nevermind not reporting her missing for 5 fcuking weeks!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, we don't know. One line of thinking is that anyone who participates in Canabalism is probably a whacko. I am saying that tongue in cheek, mind you. The guy has to be crazy.

Again, there is a process to determine these types of things, and we have to go through that, as a society. You can’t just award capital punishment w/ out a process. Weather he’s a nutter or not, there is probably an argument to say he’s better off to society dead. That being said, as a society, we all decide via our votes how we treat our criminals.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow just re-read that. Pretty fcuking PC there Dude.

Here's a thought...leave him alone in a cell w/ exposed ceiling beams, a good strong rope, and a high-chair. Come back the next day, and he'll have taken care of this problem for us.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude
"Again, we don't know. One line of thinking is that anyone who participates in Canabalism is probably a whacko. I am saying that tongue in cheek, mind you. The guy has to be crazy."

I'm not arguing you here Dude ... this guy is nuts since canabalism is not the Norm
for the majority of the world .... I think in New Guinea that it was still practised
into the mid 20th century ... but to the Tribal Mindset they were absorbing the energy
or soul of their enemy ... rather more religous

Let's just put it this way ... when something like this Blatant takes place
why go through the riggers of the bogged down court system
I wish we had a Judicial Express service or somekinda of Drive through window
what's the Crime ? Guilty ! driven out to a Unmarked grave ... and Russian style
one bullet to the back of the skull .....cover him up
no big show no big revenge ... just cut and dried

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why? Why give him his wish?

Let's loan him a knife so he can grant his own wish.

Locking him up is harming everyone who pays taxes, and also puts guards at risk as well.

Think about how much money has been spent on Cliff Olsen keeping him secluded and alive. That money could have gone to build a new park, help a homeless kid, etc.

I like the way Jeff Dahmer met his maker. They put him in with the general population of shitbags, and he was done the next day by people who are good at this and do it for free. Something to be said about that

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's loan him a knife so he can grant his own wish.

Locking him up is harming everyone who pays taxes, and also puts guards at risk as well.

Think about how much money has been spent on Cliff Olsen keeping him secluded and alive. That money could have gone to build a new park, help a homeless kid, etc.

I like the way Jeff Dahmer met his maker. They put him in with the general population of shitbags, and he was done the next day by people who are good at this and do it for free. Something to be said about that

Agree 100%.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phone the victims family up and ask what should happen to Li . I'd love to hear their responce. I'd bet everything that the words "kill the fcuker" come out of all their mouths.

He's guilty for god sakes...he did it! The world knows it so kill him! If I'm mental and do this I deserve the same...over!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0