Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Man beheads bus passenger!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freakist thing I have heard of in a long time. Gave me the chills reading about it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gave you the chills and made me sick to my stomach, reading the recounts. This is straight out of a horror movie!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

Once you get past the shock and picturing it in the head, the next thing to jump out is Harper's comments that we need to make our buses safer. How many millions will this cost? It's a one time in a gazillion thing :rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

Once you get past the shock and picturing it in the head, the next thing to jump out is Harper's comments that we need to make our buses safer. How many millions will this cost? It's a one time in a gazillion thing :rolleyes:

That was my thought, it's not like it's an everyday occurence that needs to be prevented. I can't imagine anything as horrible as that happening, never mind witnessing it.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can't prevent insane people from doing insane acts, short of locking them up before they do this kind of thing. Hard to predict.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard this story this morning on the news and almost puked my bagel up.

Nothing short of disgusting.

I feel so bad for the people who had to witness this, the young children, the tourists from other countries, disgusting.

As far as measures to take in the future, Why can't metal detectors and a security checkpoint at bus boarding points be installed? This guy shouldn't have access to a "long knife" Subsequently, old ladies shouldn't be allowed knitting needles, anything like this that can potentially arm a lunatic to committ heinous acts should be removed for the safety betterment of others.

I used to get so upset at all the airport security checks I go through for my work travel, but you get used to it, plan accordingly, make sure you aren't packing any potential weapons in your carry-on...It is common sense.

RIP to the young victim.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
" never mind witnessing it. "
Imagine the mental scars for these people ...

does anybody know how this will play out in the courts ... unless they know each other the worst from what I know would be Murder 2 ... but that's me watching American
law show's

Sir M if your reading any thoughts ?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought I read there was a standoff with police for a couple hours in getting him out of the bus. Could they just have not shot him in the head and saved everyone the trouble of a trial and having to relive this horrific act?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly. Board the bus, let the nutter come at you, finish him off.

The bleeding hearts would have that cop dragged through a public inquiry and firing, though.

I want to forget I ever read about this today. Christ, I'm scarred. Those poor people....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Murder 2!?
C'mon man, this is Canada...The only way he will get any serious serious time is if he pleads insanity, in which case he will be locked up until they close said institution.

I agree Dude, I would have rather not heard about this repulsive story.

IgnoranceIsBliss :(

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
" pleads insanity, in which case he will be locked up until they close said institution."

So we end up paying for his Act .. nice

And when they close said Institution ...will he end up on the streets of downtown Vancouver like the one's released from Riverview

I hate to say it but this is not the last were going to hear about this in the Media
they just feed on our fear

Let's hope the Guards where ever he's at do the old Geoffrey Damber(spelling)
thing and turn a Blind eye when he's alone cleaning a bathroom

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A guy that was a long term serial killer is a lot different thatn a guy who goes Loony Tunes and committs a random act of violence are probably treated a lot differently in the slam.

I saw a documentary not long ago about Dahmer. He was around before I was old enough to be watching the news and reading horror stories about that stuff.

Dahmer preyed on young boys...That is why he was done the way he was done. He was probably living in fear of the other inmates...

If I was a prisoner I would be fearful of a guy that looses it on a bus and beheads someone!! :eek:

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN

Since I've never been to jail .. I only know what I've seen from numerous Documentaries
and Nightline type shows about life behind bars ..

I agree and don't ... if this guy gets the Media attn that i think he'll get because
we the public want to know what made him do it and the media should jump all over it as they should .... Imagine the guy who has nothing to lose in Jail taking him out ...
Alpha Dog stuff

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you sure it wasn't one of the Delta United lads after they lost their first game in two years on Tuesday? :confused:

Before you get all worked up, it is obviously a tragic situation which the people on that bus will never forget and one which the victim's family won't be able to comprehend. :(
RIP and my the guy who did be castrated and then put to the firing squad.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Are you sure it wasn't one of the Delta United lads after they lost their first game in two years on Tuesday? "

would you have given him a RED ?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0