Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Long Weekend Tourney - Burnaby Lake

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of Poco city fc, I would like to thank the mighty metro teams for taking it easy on the weak. We were even allowed to win a couple of games {argentina , croatia } and were not spanked on the other two {1-0 to sapperton, 2-0 burnaby canadiens} Thank you guys for not flexing your muscles.:rolleyes:
The only complaint I have about the whole tournament would be the freaking shite music we were forced to listen too while we were forced to cosume alcohol.Other than that I had fun.;)

Ps what was up with the women final being decided the way it was.How hard is it to get 2 teams that are in the final to show up at the same time.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Think Again

That was Prince George Croatia you played. But congrats on the big win:rolleyes:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The head reff (not sure of who that is) was in charge of the schedulling...BK has made a note for next year though!

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Good one

Originally posted by Bronco
That was Prince George Croatia you played. But congrats on the big win:rolleyes:

Your absolutely correct bronco. We only beat these croatians 2-1.
Last year we spanked "your"croatia "A" 3-0.Same tournament,same place. I assume your were away for that tournament.Nice come back pony boy.:rolleyes:

Ps poco city don't lose to Croatia and neither does Ecuador:wa:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh I get it. You have proven your overwhelming superiority by beating us in the Labour day tournament. Kudos to you Al Qaeda boy!!:rolleyes: I suppose you are one of those delusional FVSLers that also think there is parity between the Mucker league and the VMSL. I'll let you bask in the glory and the knowledge that you beat us last year in the BBY tournament. Keep mucking it out there in the Valley. We all know how successful you and your league was when it came down to Cup time last year.

broncothinksthesevalleyguysarefcuked

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco, careful when you throw around the word "Mucker" you may offend WAB, he has worked long and hard to assemble the largest collection of them in VMSL history.

Watch out for Poco this year guys a summer tourney win two years ago is all the Valley guys need to make a solid run at the cup this year. :rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers?!

KNVB
Obviously you were not around on the weekend. We mucked it up with Poco 2-0 and the Argies 1-0, but other than a tight game with Bby, we shite kicked Sportstown and PG (no big prize) with skill and finess. I don't think you'll see too much mucking this year from Sap.

PS The music was horrible at the tourney.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SNAPPERS

NO, but you ought to see a lot of rage induced tirades displayed by WAB:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

So are you predicting a young and skillful Sap this season???:eek: That would be a new leaf over turned:rolleyes:

WABchill,it'sonlyapisstake:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pony Boy

Originally posted by Bronco
Oh I get it. You have proven your overwhelming superiority by beating us in the Labour day tournament. Kudos to you Al Qaeda boy!!:rolleyes: I suppose you are one of those delusional FVSLers that also think there is parity between the Mucker league and the VMSL. I'll let you bask in the glory and the knowledge that you beat us last year in the BBY tournament. Keep mucking it out there in the Valley. We all know how successful you and your league was when it came down to Cup time last year.
][/QUOTE

Oh good one, its our fault that we spanked you.Sorry next time we will play the role of muckers and let you put 3 in the back of our net.Areyou one of the guys that hides behind the handfull of good teams and claims to glory.Over the last few years the only metro side that soundly beat us was peg 2 years ago when they beat us 6-3 the year they won the b.cs. Other then that I dont recall ever being beaten by more than 1 goal.Last year we outplayed argentina only too loose on pks.I was one of the muckers that wanted to play against your all-stars so you can show me how its done. Im sure you would have been there cheering on the side lines.:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0