Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Lock Of The Week

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update

Kevine Hearne is sooooo pissed that he could make the game last Sunday plus he knows he only has a precious few games left.

This all equals up to my.....

Double Lock of the Week!

Sap over Inter

Jimmy Holiday, this is for 2 Italian sausages, 2 cokes, and 1 beer.
Coppertone, this is for 1 Italain sausige, 1 coke , and 1 beer.

Jump on this bandwagan while you still can.

WABwillbehungoverSunday..:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kids!

WAB,

What do you mean you'll be hungover? Haven't you learned from my mistakes? Kids today! Gotta learn things the hard way!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Bob is putting up sausages......

If Bob is going to put a Hotdogs and Pop he must know something we don't! For a guy so cheap that he didn't want PK's to count for our bet (over 1 POP no less) and a guy who buys T-shirts for his WINTER teams uni's this must be a sure thing!

KNVB's lock o the week NJ over I-Ties.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to Get With the Program

KNVB

You are right, my friend. I do know something about the I-ties that most don't; put a sausige in front of them and they'll drool and wet themselves. As for playing soccer after that?! Fo'getaboudit.

This is my 'double' Lock.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 for 3

since I started posting on this thread I haven't had a bad week... Snap lost their streak and I called it... now Coppertone (big heed)has gone and lost it... one result will get you nowhere you daft cnut... as far as next week, well I've got a couple of days to figure that one out...

Guinnesscan'tbeleivecoppertoneisreallyretarded...:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bob did not produce!

If I were and I-Tie I would be pissed!(and not just cause I would be a I-tie;) )

Bob where the Fcuk were the Sapp. dogs!???? You bet a sausage and then theres no tent WTF? I thought Jinky was going to eat his green wet suit. It was a terrible sight.:D

knvbfearedforhislifewhenjinkysstomachstartedtorumble:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We made up for it

No dogs, but plenty of beer in the Sap changing room for Guinness, you, and the Inter gang. Does that make up for it?

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wab

Finnally back on track in the lock of the week catagory. As for our geegers me and Jimmy will be collecting. So you better not Fo'getaboudit.

Guinessisnotworthttpcauseheisajackass:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater,

You played well sunday and got lucky with one the mud. You spent alot of time in those puddles though.

Lock of the Week is whoever Inter plays. The WOPS will win.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

Get you out of those Hockey threads and you start making sense,I also agree that we will win.

Inter over Westside Lock of The Week:D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy

The Apprentice always makes sense especially in the House of habs thread. My Lock of the is also Inter over Westside. Jimmy Remember last weeks lock over Sapp 3-1?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lock

CDK will never play again!!! his little brother is twice the player (and drinker)...

Guinnesscan'tunderstandwhyCDKissodaft!!!:confused:

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
westside is a lock!!!

i'll take westside as my lock of the year!!!!!!! they have played a few bad games but now they wil dominate......especially over the guido's i just want to see dominic mobilio trying to run with his belly hanging over his shorts...."hey mobilio here's a tip!!!......retire already....your only gonna embarass urself and ur fellow guido's......" one eyed joe rulz!!!!!

westside 3-guido's 1

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0