Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Lock Of The Week

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Lock of the Week is that The_Yetti is an absolute knob.I don't mind a little piss taking but what your saying is absolutely stupid.Do us all a favour and get the fcuk of this site,you pee head.

canwegetthisfoolofTTPasap:mad:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy had to take care of some other business so I will add his lock of the week to mine. Inter over Sporting. Inter should have an easy time with them if they keep up their good play. 3-1.:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough week

Looking at the games this week Im going to have to pick.... shite Inter over Sporting

theresomethingyoudon'tseeeverydayI-tiesforaLOCK:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

Yetti you are an absolute twat!!! you forgot that the time and date you post on a thread is there for all to see... so nice Lock (after the match was over)... Numnuts...
My Lock of the week is Surrey over Burnaby...

theyettiisthedaftestbastardonTTPthreads...:mad:

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOTW

My LOTW has to be Inter over Peg. Their streak has to come to an end and we will be the one to do it. We are playing well as of late and it will continue against Peg.

Coppertonewantstoapologizeaheadoftimeforthebeatinginterisgoingtogivepeg.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pfffft.... Coppertone is dreaming

Lock o the week a Pumped Surrey beats the Crotes and Sings them out of the Changerooms! (along with everyone else:D )

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB is a fag

I wouldn't be warming up your tonsils there homo. You guys might be in for a surprise. Croatia over Surrey trash, take it to the bank!!!

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

How can you talk when you guys just tied the worst team in Premier, and you guys are the second worst team in premier. You must be croatian.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone

You dumb wop. Get back into the tanning bed and shut the fcuk up. Nice game you guys had on the island last year at cup time.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

I don't speak of the past only the present, and right know I can say you guys stink. I think you guys think with your ass instead of your brain. I knew Croats were morons but this dumb:D

I have two locks for this week

INTER OVER PEG
SURREY OVER CROATS

:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wop

You truly are an idiot, much like the rest of your countrymen. Peg is going to dismantle you guys this weekend. Not only are they a better team, but there is also the facy that you guys ( as all wops do) think you're about 10 times better than you actually are.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fag??? thats a bit rough

Bronco~

Look what you did you stinky liitle halfbreed! Now I have a Wop on my side! That could only mean trouble! What would this wonderful surprise be? Is the" Little midfielder that could" coming back. Deac's will eat him alive as hes always done. Go back to throwing flares with the Pig Farmers.

Coppertone do me a favour DONT HELP!

knvbbetterplaythisweekendhesnowinthemoodforachunger:mad:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my lock of the week would have to be with slurrey.. croats look fcuking horrible and slurrey should run at em all day..

toobadknvbwontseethepitchonsundayineedagoodlaugh:p :D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just as I thought, you're not even a regular. Deacon was washed up 5 years ago with MF and tell the Limey in the back (you know who you are Dal) too keep his head up all game.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater, the only reason you guys got a point off of us was because a fcuking pork chop inbred bastard like you was reffing the game. Or did you forget the phantom penalty already. Go back to Riverview you stupid twat.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

Just wondering what cup game you were refering to...
The Imperial cup that we won??
Or the one that we lost to the eventual Provincial Champions???
just wondering...

:confused:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the reason we only got a point off you guys was a goalie fcuk up(wasnt me though).. face it you guys are fcuking brutal!! all this talk about sulentic coming back and you guys are still shite!! have you guys won a game since sulentic's return??

iwannaapologizeforgettingofftopicLOTWisstillslurrey5andcroats0dontletmedownknob:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil, you know you guys played like shite on the Island, I don't give a shite if they were the eventual winners. And as for the Imperial Cup, talk to me when you win 3 in a row.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0