Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Lock Of The Week

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuking hell coppertone ever hear of sarcasm lol

no i wouldnt fcuk my cousin and NO i wouldnt fcuk a croat!! maybe a wop!!! lol but my ass is married now (engaged)so its 100% phillipino 4 me

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh i know
its all in good fun except 4 the croats lol (jj) guys

just wanna hope every1 the best of luck 4 the weekend
wops gotta beat peg so they dont runaway from the pack early and we'll beat the croats to get closer

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I highly doubt it ref beater, but you are right about one thing, it's all in good fun, even if you do sleep with your relatives.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ref beater

I could name a couple, playing for you guys gives me the insite on the pork chop community.

Cheers
JB

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB

keep ur kilt on!!! u been with us 4 a while we adopted ur white a$$ to be a pork chop u should be honored!!;) ;) ;)
c ya in a week :p :p i better not c ur a$$ 4 a while
good luck mate

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ref beater

Leave mine and every other britsh persons pasty white complextion alone that has nothing to do with the amount of skill the we have. I can't do anything about it if the sun doesn't shine over here very often. As for seeing my ass, i don't think that you have seen my ass unless i got really really drunk one night and you did something that i can't remember but i don't think that woud ever happen. All the best when you make your comeback after two years of drinking and whatever else you were doing, hey don't beat on anymore refs okay.

cheers
JB

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i will try not 2

fcuk 2 yrs was tooo long so i learned my lesson.. officialy 4 more days till i'm done :D :D
bout fcuking time

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 more days

Does this mean you'll also stop posting like a fcuking teenage chat-room regular?

~TBwhoseheadishurtingfromreadingchatroomshorthandonTTP.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
work ...?

ref beater, you're asking the wrong guy. ;)

now if you'll excuse me, I've got some work to do ;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smarter than You

Quinness,

A little smarter than you.....you didn't even vote!:)

Step up to the plate, putz.:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is a Quinness?

If you knew how to read you would have seen that I backed us over toontown for lock of the week... and when your little upset of the week thread came out it was too late for me to vote after half the matches had been played!!!

You are my hero, Genius:p

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too Slow

Guinness

You have to be on the thread 24-7, bud. That way you don't miss anything.....as well, not have a life.:D

And stop talking about our trap like its a bad thing. BTW, Devils-2 cups, Phoenix-0

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

Hello, the light is on but knowone is home!!! yet again (if you knew how to read), I never mentioned or refered to you lot as the Devils, that was your good pal knvb... although he does have a point...

Ps. thanks for your shout on how to be a quick lad with my single typing finger!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Diff

You and KVNB are like 2 peas in a pod. No diff.....both Surrey lads, both on the thread, both think alike, look alike, and both CAN"T SCORE on Sapperton!:eek:

WABwillreadthingsmorecarefullyfromnowon.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0