Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Lock Of The Week

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't take him then

If he played for Penticton he has been ruined. That PCSL team suckes any skill out of a lad and leaves it be the side of a road. I must say Penticton, Gomsey's or not were the worst team put together ever in the PCSL.

knvbactulyfeltsorryforagomesbrotherwhenweplayedthem:eek:

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesy_jr is my bro

I'd have to agree with you KNVB.

We did pretty shity, but before jr, Gebbs, and I went to Portugal, we did pretty well against you guys. Actually your keeper robbed me. And if you remeber your post after that game, on the original TTP, you mentioned that.

We always have a fun time up there, it's too bad that there aren't that many quality players in Penticton and around it.

So, to try and stay on topic for this thread:

My Lock of the year (I know it's suppose to be week) is that the Penticton Pennicles will not be as bad next season as they were the past ones.:eek:

Just going out on a limb with that one!!!:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys

Im just kidding about the Nations cup,You're absolutely right everyone does it,Sal played with u guys this year,its all good:)

He did very well,i thought he was your best player on the park!

Lock of the week has to go to Westside.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

I thought this was lock of the week banter, not mindless crap about that shite league that is played in the summer time. Don't get me wrong, its a decent way to stay fit, but the teams are for the most part horrible. Prediction: EVERYONE WILL KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THE PIG FARMING SERBS THIS YEAR. BET THE FARM ON IT

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah except that we are civilized human beings, and they are barbaric pig farming child killers. Other than that we're the same. But then again other than that everyone is the same as they are. it will be nice seeing them set a record for fewest points ever in a Premier season

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bob's going to be pissed....

Wait till WOB comes back! He's going to be pissed you guys spwed crap over his brand new thread. Just like I did to Jimmys new I-Roc......ooooops!

knvbpleadsthefithonthewholeIrocthing!:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hang on for a sec...

Let's leave the political slagging elsewhere. TTP is for Croats AND Serbs alike.

TB's Lock of the week:

Peg over Inter.

Carry on.

~TB.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

I've got you figured,you played with Treviso didn't you,and come on its not that bad

Knvb

It'll be newly painted for when we battle,i'll give you a ride in it :cool: Stop trying to get Jinky to blame the Portuguese for ya!

Regs

Changing my lock to from Westside to Inter..........just bring it baby:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Holiday

whats all this commotion about you trying to sign these pork and chops to the infamous i-tal league. These guys can't evben handle the i-tal thread let alone the junta's being passed around after the game.

theapprenticewhoisigningwiththeCosenzaLupi's

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Distancing myself from Bronco...

My lock of the week has to be Rino's over Trollops. Easy.

Btw, for the RUFC lads who may be lurking in this thread....My initials, "C-D-K", do not stand for Croatia's Dario Kuna.:cool:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK are you telling me that Croatia over Sporting is not a lock? I thought I knew you better than that

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

I always pick Croatia over everybody...

I'm just trying something different now that Croatia A players like you and Hajduk and possably Dav (one day) are here to carry the Croatia A flag.

Just to keep you happy..... Croatia over Sporting by no less than 2 goals.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not Reccos

CDK

How can you assume that i am Reccos,where has he gone,maybe it was you all along trying to blame it on someone else;)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks CDK. I think that a lot of these teams will be in for a big shock when we finally get healthy and all of the guys back.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lessons

KNVB,

You really need to take those speed typing lessons...

I've already made my lock of the week.

~TB.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater,

Don't expect any of us to help you pay for the not too smart bet you're making.

Lock of the week, Westside over West Van.

Cheers, Gomes

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0