Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lewis vs. Klitschko

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnson is out with a torn chest muscle, so we get a huge fight in two weeks, with the No. 1 contender fighting Lewis for all the marbles.
Klitschko was to fight on the undercard, but now gets his big chance at the man, a chance that he has been waiting a long time for.
I have seen the big Russian fight a few times and he can throw them, I also think he will be able to withstand the constant jabs thrown by Lewis that seem to win all his fights.

Should be a great contest, Now we need Ranger Forever to come through for all the TTP Golfers, and get this fight at Kelly's. Come on man, I will wear my Rangers kit if you do, you may even get a few more non-golfers out if this was to take place.

Did I mention that my golf bag can hold 18 beer with ice, it is outstanding.

HOS

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

Lennox will knock him out in 5. Talk about two real heavyweights though. Been awhile since Lewis fought someone bigger than him. Can't wait to see it.

Captain your house again?

Parkhead

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prize Fight

Originally posted by ParkHead
Can't wait to see it.

Boys, come on down to KOB's on Saturday night, you can hear great stories of TTP Golf and watch the fight. I promise we will not talk of Celtics lack of trophies or Rangers lack of money.

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heavyest Weight Fight

Lewis is coming in at his heaviest for a fight at 256.5 pounds against a Klitschko who is 248 pounds.

Should be a cracker fight at KOB's on Saturday night after the Hands of Stone 4some wins the Golf Tourney.

I say Klitschko puts Lewis down in 7. Any word on the undercard?

HOS

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klitschko was the undercard until he was moved up to the main event.

Lewis will win within 8.

He has of course been knocked out by big right hands twice before and Klitschko has a beauty of a right.

If he does win, Lewis will be doing something rare. Winning a heavyweight title fight as a 38 year-old.

At 38 Ali was tko'd by Holmes, Holmes was ko'd by Tyson and Louis was destroyed by Marciano.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lewis would go down if he is hit by one of those big right hands, But I just do not see him getting in any trouble. Lewis can box circles around this guy. Vitali quit before and he will do the same once Lewis hits him a couple times. Interesting thing is even though Vitali is 2 inches taller he has the smaller reach. Lewis should still be able to dictate the fight with his jab.

Lewis in 5.:D

Can't wait to see though!

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sure, I heard they're only going to charge me $193.75 for this fight. I'm still trying to pay the last one off.

I will be at KOB's by about 8:00, just in time to see HOS pass out before the fight. As for the fight, as much as I would hate to say it, Lewis will knock Klitschko out in the 6th round. I might even put a wager on this. I do hope the 2003 great white hope knocks the cnut of Benedict Lewis. Cnut.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
do hope the 2003 great white hope knocks the cnut of Benedict Lewis. Cnut.

You can't be serious.:eek:

Frankenstein can not and should not be the heavyweight champion of the world.

Might not cost as much by watching it at your house. I'm sure Natasha wouldn't mind.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frankenstein or not, at least he appreciates his Ukranian roots. Lewis is a minging cnut who deserves to be fcuking clobbered. Unfortunately, there aren't many, if any, heavyweights who can do it.........

Since when do you support an Englishman, Parkhead? Weak stuff. Next thing you'll be telling me that Greg Rusedski is your favourite tennis player, with Tim Henman a close second.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benedict Lewis
;)

Quite right. Lewis is a traitor to Canada for not sticking around for more than two years after '88 waiting for someone to offer him some sort of contract.

If he had learned how to skate, be small and female, he would now be rolling in the big big McCain ad long green.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He might be Ukranian but he was and is trained in that beautiful place on this earth we call the Dump. err I mean Germany.:rolleyes:

All the more reason to watch him get knocked on his back.

As far as tennis players go I only like one and will always like one

Miss.

Gabrielle Sabatini

MMMMMMMMM

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Gabby, I just saw her interviewed on FoxSports. She is playing in a mixed doubles tournament in England. Her legs still look great but she has done nothing with her bugle, which rivals that of ex-heavyweight Joe Bugner. It points in 4 different directions. That is not a good thing. I always like her too but her shoulders were and still are bigger than mine, so I would have a hard time living with that, especially when she was giving me a gobble. :D :rolleyes:

Steffi Graf is the one for me! I can even look past her Mt. Everestesque honker.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just Booked the UnderCard

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
, just in time to see HOS pass out before the fight.

Well the Big undercard has been booked, and it is the Captain "the Dublin Drooler" Burns vs. C "Hands of Stone" J. It is good vs. evil as Celtics vs. Ranger supporters go head to head, one head has a mullett and the other gray, but both will be able to go the full 3 rounds.

See you at KOB's, there could be a few napkins around looking to get signed.

HOS

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Behave yourselves.

I just saw Gabby partnering "Chandler" who is supposed to be quite good and stuff.

Gabby looked sweet by the way.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lennox TKO

Lennox wins, and Vitali needs to get a mirror in his corner.

The cut was massive and fair, I did not see a butt. Vatali mentions to Merchant something about mumble, mumble, butt, but I disagree.
It was from a punch. And as such Lennox deserves to win. I tend to agree with the Russian though, if he had been allowed to continue, it was just a matter of time before he started to win all rounds on points, as Lennox was spent. As merchant said, Vitali at the stoppage was ahead on points.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And as such Lennox deserves to win

I guess the rules are the rules. However, it was a fcuking disgrace watching a title fight which lacked any fitness. Both fighters were fcuked after the first round. I was really hoping the big British/Canadian cnut would be knocked down. He very nearly was and without the thumb in the eye, which cut the Uky up, he would have lost the fight. He is an arrogant prick. After the fight, when asked if he would give Klitschko a re-match, he said, "If he wants a re-match, I'll just split open the other side of his face."

Yah, you were so fcuking devastating, cnut. Klitschko's balance was even worse than HOS's tonight at KOBs. He looks like he is gonig to fall with every punch he throws or is thrown at him. Thank goodness I didn't pay to see this debacle, especially fcuking $80 on our Shaw Box pay per view. :mad:

His face was a mess though but Lewis looked like he was starting to swell pretty good himself. Cnut.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He very nearly was and without the thumb in the eye,

For one there is no thumb on the gloves these guys use and you already know that. Captain you are a ****ing **** how could you say that . The rules of boxing state the facts if a cut is caused by a punch or a headbud you adjust accordingly. Lewis cut him fair and square and Valeri has to accept that as so should you. Just because your wife is Ukranianian does not mean you have to take their side. I am still prettier than the both of them.:eek:

knvbparkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DoubleRumCokeHead,

Natasha is Russian, not Ukrainian. Lewis is a fcuking poof. He was almost beat by a guy who is slower than me on the soccer field. It was the 'thumb' part of glove which caught him. You're right. I was hammered and I can't remember that. Anyway, he didn't look that bad and should have been allowed to continue. He only needed 60 stitches to close the wounds and he was obviously head butted too.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0