Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Legalizing Marijuana

Should Canada Legalize Mary J?

• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Who cares- Dude's cooked, no matter what he says.

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I kids in question are not from South Park. However, there are a few South Park Alumni who looked pleasantly stoned everyday. Of course, most of them were in your class but that is not surprising since you were not allowed to teach C.A.P.P. because of your prehistoric methods. Only Anne Britton would be proud of those standards.......:p

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I quickly learned that a few 'boiler makers' at lunch time was much more fun than smoking lerb. I spent most of my latter highschool years terrorizing honour students in the hallways instead of attending creative writing class where Richie Cunningham Fatshow and Dexter Saint were surely present on a daily basis.

Captain, you would've been disapointed with me as your student.

ilookstonedeverydayCDK

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
damn hippies......

I missed more classes than you've had hot dinners, I'm just a natural genius, CDK. In fact, the only day I went to school in Grade 11 was on the day they took the photos for the annual that you acquired all those many months ago. All the other days Buckfast and I used to cruise around North Delta in his Monte Carlo picking up birds. Nothing like rose-tinted specs and skewered hindsight, really.

http://theonion.com/onion3833/wdyt_3833.html

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pot in the schools

Captain,

The age recommendations of the Senate (16) would open the doors to high school seniors to mercifully veg through your classes. Watch the Apple "Switch" ad below to see how your students might converse:

Ellen Feiss (QuickTime required...)

prolegalizationbecausethecopsandjudicialsystemhavebetterthingtodowiththeirtime

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0