Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lance Armstrong busted for doping.....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Clemens and co can stay out of jail and avoid fiscal sanctions after "Sullying" the "Great American Passtime" then how will Lance be put in jail? Clemens Bonds Palmeiro etc went before Congress FFS!

Remember TBL, the burden of proof for Criminal Justice is much more difficult to gather and of greater standing than the kangaroo courts of public opinion, USADA and Sporting bodies.

John Terry avoided jail time but the FA Still stuck him with a suspension and fine.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Clemens and co can stay out of jail and avoid fiscal sanctions after "Sullying" the "Great American Passtime" then how will Lance be put in jail? Clemens Bonds Palmeiro etc went before Congress FFS!

Remember TBL, the burden of proof for Criminal Justice is much more difficult to gather and of greater standing than the kangaroo courts of public opinion, USADA and Sporting bodies.

John Terry avoided jail time but the FA Still stuck him with a suspension and fine.

JBL,

I would take you more serious if you picked topics that are relevant to you when you post. You seem to have this long winded opinion on everything. You have spread yourself way too thin my man.

I know pros personally that are involved in Ironman, Triathlon, and Cycling. Lance has made people sick for years, the saddest part is that he used his charity for cancer research to hide his doping and cheating. Lance is a narcissist in the highest order. He is a fraud, a cheat, a liar, and most of all a false idol.

People in that circle have told me he is being investigated for fukcing everything. They are looking into how he could afford the houses he bought when he did from what he claimed he was and or had been earning. It does not add up, not even close. When the news hits that he was stealing from " livestrong" and pocketing money, its gonna be near impossible to stand behind him.

And yes im pissed off personally because i was involved in his sport and looked up to him, bought his books, ect.....

"Its not about the bike, It's all about the spike" you can quote me on that Dude

really wish LA would just grow a set of balls and admit to it all.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBL,

I would take you more serious if you picked topics that are relevant to you when you post. You seem to have this long winded opinion on everything. You have spread yourself way too thin my man.

I know pros personally that are involved in Ironman, Triathlon, and Cycling. Lance has made people sick for years, the saddest part is that he used his charity for cancer research to hide his doping and cheating. Lance is a narcissist in the highest order. He is a fraud, a cheat, a liar, and most of all a false idol.

People in that circle have told me he is being investigated for fukcing everything. They are looking into how he could afford the houses he bought when he did from what he claimed he was and or had been earning. It does not add up, not even close. When the news hits that he was stealing from " livestrong" and pocketing money, its gonna be near impossible to stand behind him.

And yes im pissed off personally because i was involved in his sport and looked up to him, bought his books, ect.....

"Its not about the bike, It's all about the spike" you can quote me on that Dude

Nice! Embrace it.

And it seems that the overriding opinion of him is the same, in the inner circles. The fact that he steamrolled so many good guys that did have his back is what is frying him now. These guys said "Fcuk him, why keep the sherade up for him? My career is done, my millions lost, fcuk Lance."

One thing, TBL...the abuse of PEDS are prevalent at all the highest levels. You think Peter Reid was clean all those years he would seclude himself in Hawaii, training in solitude? No way man. Same with any rider in Europe that was worth his salt...on the plan. Some teams were better at it than others, and Postal was the best, but they all did / do it.

On the money...well, I'd be shocked if it is embezlement, and not just creative but clean accounting. Besides, for the past 10 or so years he's pulled in well over $10m a year...$125M, even after taxes, can buy a pretty nice house.

But he does have everyone looking to make him pay, so who knows. Dig deep enough, and you'll find gold.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice! Embrace it.

And it seems that the overriding opinion of him is the same, in the inner circles. The fact that he steamrolled so many good guys that did have his back is what is frying him now. These guys said "Fcuk him, why keep the sherade up for him? My career is done, my millions lost, fcuk Lance."

One thing, TBL...the abuse of PEDS are prevalent at all the highest levels. You think Peter Reid was clean all those years he would seclude himself in Hawaii, training in solitude? No way man. Same with any rider in Europe that was worth his salt...on the plan. Some teams were better at it than others, and Postal was the best, but they all did / do it.

On the money...well, I'd be shocked if it is embezlement, and not just creative but clean accounting. Besides, for the past 10 or so years he's pulled in well over $10m a year...$125M, even after taxes, can buy a pretty nice house.

But he does have everyone looking to make him pay, so who knows. Dig deep enough, and you'll find gold.

I know for 100% that Reid took epo

turns out dude, the amateurs( clean I hope hahah ) in our sport are the heros

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, there you go. I'd heard through the grapevine, and was not one bit shocked.

Here's something else for you: LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION FRAUD - CNN iReport

This eludes to the stuff you spoke of, but sadly, this will pass the tax-man checklist. It may not make him criminal, but it does make him a douchebag.

And you are right. The heros I follow nowadays only get mentions in the Langley Times or the Now. or on TTP. Sadly, I know many of the great, everyday fundraisers I look up to have been inspired by Fraudstrong (copy write, Dude)...my good budy Denis has a letter framed in his office. Hell, I held this guy up as an athletic idol and every-day hero. Couldn't have been more wrong.

It saddens me every time I read another article like the one attached...and they are coming out of the woodwork.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBL,

What are you on about?! All I'm saying is he's not going to go to jail and why I think that. I stand to be corrected, but after years of doing so my back and knees are getting sore. I'm usually right with facts no opinions are usually founded in fact. Whether i do or don't know cycling or cyclists is irrelevant. I'm allowed to have an opinion. I don't care if you and your endurance sport buddy's want a witch burning in town square or not. If the icons of this generation of the Great American passtime can avoid jail how does lance go to jail? That's all I said.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you on about?! All I'm saying is he's not going to go to jail and why I think that. I stand to be corrected, but after years of doing so my back and knees are getting sore. I'm usually right with facts no opinions are usually founded in fact. Whether i do or don't know cycling or cyclists is irrelevant. I'm allowed to have an opinion. I don't care if you and your endurance sport buddy's want a witch burning in town square or not. If the icons of this generation of the Great American passtime can avoid jail how does lance go to jail? That's all I said.

Tend to agree. Can't see him spending a day in the slammer. I.e.: his athletic life. Before he came on the scene, doping was commonplace and expected. All he did was perfect it, with the best team of doctors, trainers, and medical proffessionals around him as possible.

Can't immagine his business life is any different.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I hear Lance bumped into good old Chuck Norris over the weekend and challenged Lance to a old fashion "Who has more balls match"!

Chuck Norris won by Five!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0