Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 3- Bc United 1... Great hard worked game by both teams!! They plotted home the 1st in about the 30th off a nice run and cross to their striker. Stayed 1-0 till half when Elbowroom pulls an Eto and hand balls it in the box off a volley (Except this one got called) hahaha... We then went up 2-1 when their goalie made a blunder on a free kick, maybe just didnt know where his post was. Then put a 3rd in in the 75th when we had a breakaway rebound blasted into the net. Gotta give it to them though, they never stopped the pressure and kept goin hard! Hats off to them

Yeah, it was crazy. One error to another. Everything was off for us this game, first touch, shooting, passing, list goes on. No luck too. Starting keeper was watching too much World Cup goalkeeping before this game. But in all fairness, today's starting keeper doesn't even play keeper. Our regular keeper wanted to try playing Centreback. So thought i would let him try it. Big mistake. Put the regular keeper back in the 2nd half and we picked it up starting playing better. But damage was done. Anyways, live and learn.

Good game by Vault. They capitalized on the errors. Their defense was solid. Really good communication by the backline. Good game, Cheers.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter and the ref showed up last night but no bundaberg.... Thanks guys fr making us drive out to whalley and not let us know you guys aren't playing, nevernind not even showing up.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats the second time Bundaberg have fft'd against us.. At least the first time they called ahead (2 hours before kickoff). But no phone calls to us, the ref or JB this time

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I don't get either, that happened to us and Ex-Isles. And still i haven't gotten an explanation why there was no ref. Only thing that was done was our next game with Ex-Isles is a 6-pointer. For as nice a guy JB is, man he doesn't get that people have paid to be and play in this league. People set aside there 2-3 hours of there day to come out and play, especially on the Sundays in Summer, and he and some refs can't be bothered. FFS, I don't get what is so difficult about the concept.
Now, I'm still trying to figure out if one of our players is ok to play today and what was his punishment for a straight red, and he still hasn't gotten back to me or posted it on his regularly updated website. Anyways, maybe the FVSL should take over this league and call it FVSL Summer League and give the winner a promotion spot or something, at least it will be more organized and more interesting.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hasn't this league always been a "clusterfcuk"?

I can't remember exactly but I think there has been something wrong every year for the last bit.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
number10hamburgler said:
Yeah, I don't get either, that happened to us and Ex-Isles. And still i haven't gotten an explanation why there was no ref. Only thing that was done was our next game with Ex-Isles is a 6-pointer. For as nice a guy JB is, man he doesn't get that people have paid to be and play in this league. People set aside there 2-3 hours of there day to come out and play, especially on the Sundays in Summer, and he and some refs can't be bothered. FFS, I don't get what is so difficult about the concept.
Now, I'm still trying to figure out if one of our players is ok to play today and what was his punishment for a straight red, and he still hasn't gotten back to me or posted it on his regularly updated website. Anyways, maybe the FVSL should take over this league and call it FVSL Summer League and give the winner a promotion spot or something, at least it will be more organized and more interesting.
That was a league mistake, outs was the other team not letting anyone know they weren't gonna be there. Jb can't control weather or not a team shows up for thier home games. The ref was there and so were about 15 guys from our team, therefore we should be given the points and hopefully the other team is either fined or just booted from the league.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This league is a ****ing joke and the people that run it wonder why people laugh at it. Will probably be the last time I enter into it. Hey JBN, any room next year in the langley league?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 2- Hurricanes 1....... Um about 60/40 possession for them, we just sat back with 10 mean and waited for them to make mistakes and we capitalized. They'r striker got a red in the 80th when I had the ball in my hands when it was there corner, I slow played it and he pushed me into the fence. Auto red with JB.. After that they were done.
On to the ex-isles

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotcop why pull the starting goalie we still would have won but your chances were better with him in net you guys had a different line up this game are most of these guys going to div1

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clovedale FC 4 BC United 2

Cloverdale was up 2-1 when the lights at CAP turned off, we begged the ref to let the game play on and tied it up before the half. We had to play through the break untill the lights finally came on and then the ref called the break then ( 60 min in? ). Cloverdale finishes the game with a corner kick to the far side and a perfect header back across the net. ( goal scorer then skips into a cartwheel ).

Our goal of the night goes to Trevor and his volley to the underside of the crossbar.

We also had one of the best refs i've ever met ( besides jimmy :rolleyes:) and I'll post his name when I hear back from JB.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter 2-0 black knights (pk's)
really good game too play in, but they were missing a few players in fairness. inter had the better of chances but their keeper made some good saves.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotcop why pull the starting goalie we still would have won but your chances were better with him in net you guys had a different line up this game are most of these guys going to div1

dunno, not playing for them during the summer.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 5 ( or 4)- Ex-Isles 1- They only had 9 at beginning of the game, and we made it 3-0 until half. They had 2 or 3 guys show up to make a full squad, and we put 1 more away. Pheonix Manager slotted a breakaway where we just fell asleep. Anyway good game for us, unfortunate they were short men, long way to drive and only have a small number show. Maybe the rest of the team was drowning their sorrows due to an English loss. hahaha

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 5 ( or 4)- Ex-Isles 1- They only had 9 at beginning of the game, and we made it 3-0 until half. They had 2 or 3 guys show up to make a full squad, and we put 1 more away. Pheonix Manager slotted a breakaway where we just fell asleep. Anyway good game for us, unfortunate they were short men, long way to drive and only have a small number show. Maybe the rest of the team was drowning their sorrows due to an English loss. hahaha
it was 4 1 and we started the game with 8 and 2 showed up at the half so we still played short in the 2nd , you forgot to mention that some fool pulled your shorts down half way throgh the 2nd lol

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
that some fool pulled your shorts down half way throgh the 2nd lol
hahaha ya that too... OH and I picked Dandilions the whole first half hahah, honest my legs were bagged from a tournament i was in all weekend. I just finished 3 games that day

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha ya that too... OH and I picked Dandilions the whole first half hahah, honest my legs were bagged from a tournament i was in all weekend. I just finished 3 games that day

clearly i could tell, you guys had a corner or a throw deep in the opponents end and when i looked back i saw you sitting down at the top of the penalty area staring into space...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0