Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
my bad the 11 and 13 westcoast you in?

We are in. Should be in your div. again so at least we know we'll get 1 win. Our home field is Coast Meridian at 7pm tuesday nights. Not the same team as winter though...thank god.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast said:
We are in. Should be in your div. again so at least we know we'll get 1 win. Our home field is Coast Meridian at 7pm tuesday nights. Not the same team as winter though...thank god.
Holy shite that pitch is garbage at least last season it was. Couldn't u get mackie or something close to the hood ?

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Most likely 2 wins , not to sure were the field is, either ND high school or wade park both shite fields

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite that pitch is garbage at least last season it was. Couldn't u get mackie or something close to the hood ?

yea it was shite hopefully they did something with it over the winter. I have guys coming for langley too so its like meet in the middle kind of a field.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
coast meridian used to be a great pitch in the summer, haven't played on it for about 4 years tho, sucks when good grass fields go to shite.

anybody wanna get in on the annual "when do we get our schedules" sweepstakes? i'm predicting thursday at the earliest, which might break the record for the earliest schedule release in KSL history!

...really hope i'm wrong...ha!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 out of 12 isn't half...........sorry, elementary school teacher, haha!

but point taken, looks like my prediction will be wayyyyy off. nice!

Teacher huh? Looks like the Sundays South and Sundays North Have merged to make an Open Sundays division. BC United play GEU Inter first game.

So that would be 10 divisions and 40%. Still not bad for JB's site.;)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both div.2a and div.2b south schedules are out. I guess guildford didn't want to go into div.1 as they are in our division. 5 teams in the other div.2 south would suck having a bye every 4 weeks.

Oh well one week to go maybe it's time to get some players registered.

WestCoast...What??? if any teams need a guy to play on sundays I might be interested.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duffy we are in div1 and div 2,we have 35 guys so we will break it into 2 teams and try to keep the guys fit,and i wanna get everyone playing time.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Us, Westcoast, Punjab Club, Pylons, hurricanes and guilford....Onlygoals, will this team be the same as Winter League team? And why did it get split into 2A and 2B... Now I dont get to play those old men on WRU!!!

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exhibition game last night at westview. Inter vs* pumas / spurs i think. Good clean game. Our new guys are starting to gel quite nicely. final was 6 or 7 - 0 for Inter. Even tho it was exhibition, JB wants us to change leagues now based on that one game. So that we have to wait that much longer to get a schedule. We didnt ask for a specific league, we just told him that we could do sundays and thursdays. Now we wants us to move to a different league on a different day less than a week before it starts? The spurs / pumas are much better than the scoreline shows and they were obviously missing guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts