Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
well played Inter, could have gone either way really chances both ends. Good game, stupidly hot though was close to puking 3 or 4 times :)

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats #10 :wa:Well deserved Trophy:wa: Did #9 put on another clinic?

I played in the WRU vs. ND Sundowners semi-final. WRU won 3-0. They were short 1 all game...brutal heat to play without subs.

I think I have heat stroke:confused:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mikey_c_9 said:
well played Inter, could have gone either way really chances both ends. Good game, stupidly hot though was close to puking 3 or 4 times :)

Yeah congrats. You guys definatly deserved the cup. But I have to comment on how bad the officiating was for both sides. Your guys 2nd goal was so offside it's ridiculous, then to try make up for his mistake the ref let my foul go on your centre back that lead to the break away for our goal. No excuses though you guys were the better team in every aspect. Well onto winter, gl in the season bc united!

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats #10 :wa:Well deserved Trophy:wa: Did #9 put on another clinic?

I played in the WRU vs. ND Sundowners semi-final. WRU won 3-0. They were short 1 all game...brutal heat to play without subs.

I think I have heat stroke:confused:

Thanks elbow. Yup, #9 played well, everyone played well, in just seriously dehydrating conditions. Mouth's were so dry couldn't even spit at times.

Anyways, Congrats on the win with WRU, Good Luck in the Final.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Complaining about the weather/heat!?

We had no subs for our girls for 4 of the 6 games we played in the coed Robbie King Carri Young Memorial Tourney on Saturday... in high 30's temperatures... They played full 40 minute games, 4 of them! and of course there was 3 subs for the guys, but we were all drunk or heat stroked :eek:

Babies ;) :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0