Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 1/ Round 2

Knights Cup Round 1/2 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH .. are you threatening to cut the guys who dont show because they have other commitments?? We show when we can.. Sorry about the crappy turn out, but dont threaten us cuz you'd have no team without us. Myabe we'll go play for whalley, lol

No room, sorry.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH .. are you threatening to cut the guys who dont show because they have other commitments?? We show when we can.. Sorry about the crappy turn out, but dont threaten us cuz you'd have no team without us. Myabe we'll go play for whalley, lol

He is not talking about you;) see you Sunday!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was at training and spoke to andy and he said there was 1 ram and two guys who play up for you :rolleyes:

That was Tuesday night. I was talking about our Thursday night practise. :rolleyes: we could have made a run at the cup. but I don't think that'll happen. to much in fighting on this team everyone hates each other.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well maybe you should start a forum.

It can be a poll. Who cries the the most on GEU Rams?
making excuses before your cup game? how convinent. Don't be a bunch of crybabies, there are plenty of teams that don't even train. Last year we were promoted and we didn't practice once all year.And we got to the third round of cup. the only reason we lost that game was because it went to shootouts(since not practicing shootouts you're not going to be any good at them).

WestCoast what?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was Tuesday night. I was talking about our Thursday night practise. :rolleyes: we could have made a run at the cup. but I don't think that'll happen. to much in fighting on this team everyone hates each other.

Thats for sure...eat shite!

And your girlfriend has a beard:(

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

The curse of the mayven?:eek:;)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, so much smack talk between who is the better div 2. divisions.......its awesome! Although, I don't think you can truly observe who is the better division simply from a single game in a cup where anything can happen, but I guess its our only judgement!

I voted for us Nomads game, just because I have played this PCNC team last year in the cup and lost in the quarters in a shootout....they are a very solid team. When I played them as a ND Titan, we had them on the run and they scored a late one to equalize. They knocked out Westcoast in a shootout, as well as the ND Titans. There keeper is absolutely amazing when it comes to shootouts.....always seems to guess the right way. Saying that, the Nomads have much more scoring power than the Titans and I feel we can put more pressure on their d than no one has yet.

We need to win in regulation, as, like everyone has said already, anyone can win in a shootout and with a goalie like theirs, they have a good opportunity everytime out. However, if the team is relatively the same, I remember exactly how the shootout went down and hope that tendencies stay the same....

Good thing the same team didn't show up. Nomads controled the whole game and there goalie had no chance on your goals. PCNC did not come to play they seemed afraid to attack

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would agree with your assessment and taking nothing away from the Nomads who played a great game and will do very well in div 2, but watching the game that is not the same team we (Knights) played two weeks ago.

Three beautiful goals for the Nomads and PCNC definately deserved the loss. Good Luck next round Nomads.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah I was talking to one of their strikers and he said they were missing 8 guys :confused: Hyperbole probably but yeah the team that played us could not be a top div 2 team.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah I was talking to one of their strikers and he said they were missing 8 guys :confused: Hyperbole probably but yeah the team that played us could not be a top div 2 team.

Again you guys played great and deserved the win. On to the next round. You guys will do well in div 2 keep it up.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

did you tell him we were missing 9....what a turkey, gotta love the guys gettin there @#$% kicked pulling out the missing players excuse....this isn't pro, no team ever has there full squad out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0