Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 1/ Round 2

Knights Cup Round 1/2 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy you guys are a good team a real good team. don't listen to him. either team could have won our game. you guys were all over us the first 30 min. anyway good luck the rest of the season. that was a great soccer game two teams playing hard no dirty shite and a lot of respect both ways.

I thought this was takethepiss.com not weloveeachother.com.

get a room queers.

Jimmy you are shite and so is your team don't listen to him.

WestCoast.....What??

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's because you're playing weaker competition. Just ask White Rock who lit up Poco on the weekend for 5.

Fukc enough with this weaker div shite....you were in our div last year and finished near the bottom does that matter?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey westcoast can you tell me how it makes one queer when you give a team prop's? they played good and gave us a tough game. we respect each other. so wait you respect no one and so that makes us queer. I get it.now go listen to James Blunt queer.lol

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He has also watched us play and is praying that Westcoast doesn't draw us and have to say Westcoast out...What???

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
whatever happened to Richy9?! Is he still practicing his PKs in the snow?! I hope he has mastered hitting his PK's more that a couple feet from the keeper....come to think of it, maybe he could join the Pumas practice, i'm sure they're getting all the PK Practice in to get ready for next year's Cup...hahaha

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc enough with this weaker div shite....you were in our div last year and finished near the bottom does that matter?

Franchise, couldn't agree more, but remember you, and Stallion started this 2B is superior shite.

Anyway, Maximus isn't part of WRU, he's PAU.

Whilst we finished mid-table last year, behind the Rams, we still took 4 out of 6 pts from you.

Regardless, both teams have new players this year, so last year's results and standings count for nothing.

Fact is every dog has their day, and at the moment 2A are getting the upperhand in the cup ties. But at the end of the day, the cream will rise to the top.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, couldn't agree more, but remember you, and Stallion started this 2B is superior shite.

Anyway, Maximus isn't part of WRU, he's PAU.

Whilst we finished mid-table last year, behind the Rams, we still took 4 out of 6 pts from you.

Regardless, both teams have new players this year, so last year's results and standings count for nothing.

Fact is every dog has their day, and at the moment 2A are getting the upperhand in the cup ties. But at the end of the day, the cream will rise to the top.

I did...I don't remember saying Rams were better then anyone or that we are in the best div.

Also I never joined the Rams till the last 3 games of the year so I never played white rock...i was just saying that it doesn't really matter were teams finish anyone can't beat anyone on any giving day....fukc the Giants won:rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I looked thru my posts and all I said was that I hope someone in 2b wins the cup I.e Whalley or us as Langley is out

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't talking about Cup thread, anyway, doesn't matter, we're both in violent agreement...except I hope no-one wins the cup except for us!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure it was me that started the 2B superiority thing, and I still stand by it, even though the Wolves are out. We still have 7 (I think, maybe 6) teams left in cup, though it's mostly due to the fact that we haven't played in 3-4 weeks. Whalley or the Rams to win the cup :D

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really hope a 2A, 2C or even a Div. 3 team takes the cup...anybody except a 2B team...why you ask?! because I want to see what kind of excuses will be flying around here when the "Mighty" Rams or Whalley get upset...

Its kinda like why people stop and watch a car accident, its all about the aftermath!

I have a feeling no one will win the cup as we enter another Ice Age and Soccer will be a thing of the past! I think I will start looking into Dog Sledding...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really hope a 2A, 2C or even a Div. 3 team takes the cup...anybody except a 2B team...why you ask?! because I want to see what kind of excuses will be flying around here when the "Mighty" Rams or Whalley get upset...

Its kinda like why people stop and watch a car accident, its all about the aftermath!

I have a feeling no one will win the cup as we enter another Ice Age and Soccer will be a thing of the past! I think I will start looking into Dog Sledding...

If we get upset it's because we haven't played in a while and we're missing guys to injuries and stuff :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
QUOTE]

If the Mighty Rams lose then a better team on that day beat us...simple really! Our excuse will be that the other team scored more then us hence the lose in the column.

You said it best with your least word:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0