Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 1 MOTW

Round 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 2- Poco 1
What a game,,exsact as yesterdays div 1 game but this time we scored on the last pk with about 5 min to go,,Phweew.
Poco played us hard to the end,,not many chances from them yet with total control we couldnt find the net,,Shooting practice all this week for sure..
Im sure you will here how bad the ref was from Poco and I wont disagree,,it was bad at best.
They are a way better team than their record shows..Big guys too..Oh and their goalie was on tonight as he mad some nice saves.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 2- Poco 1
What a game,,exsact as yesterdays div 1 game but this time we scored on the last pk with about 5 min to go,,Phweew.
Poco played us hard to the end,,not many chances from them yet with total control we couldnt find the net,,Shooting practice all this week for sure..
Im sure you will here how bad the ref was from Poco and I wont disagree,,it was bad at best.
They are a way better team than their record shows..Big guys too..Oh and their goalie was on tonight as he mad some nice saves.

glad to hear it ghouse! Ya, their team is much better than their record shows. They gave us a hell of a team and our only defeat this year thus far. They don't seem to generate a lot of chances, but are pretty tough defensively and all around a very big solid team. Good job!

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast put up now all of Div.2b can finally shut up. Shootouts,yes. But the Wolves know they were lucky to get there. Two very lucky goals by the Wolves, and two great goals by us. Whalley waht was the score in your game 1-0 against a Div.3 team good job. I am sorry everyone can't talk shite anymore since we won. I hope we have the Strikers next round to shut them up too. Richy9 5-0???? weren't you the one who missed on the PK?? ouch it must hurt going home and knowing you cost your team the game. Great game from the Wolves but you need to tell your players to shut it. Thanks to the beleivers and F*CK the haters.

Yep I sure was the one who missed, props to the goalie on chosing the right way.
But im part of the reason we made it there with 2 assists.

sh0rty_oo7

Nov 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast put up now all of Div.2b can finally shut up. Shootouts,yes. But the Wolves know they were lucky to get there. Two very lucky goals by the Wolves, and two great goals by us. Whalley waht was the score in your game 1-0 against a Div.3 team good job. I am sorry everyone can't talk shite anymore since we won. I hope we have the Strikers next round to shut them up too. Richy9 5-0???? weren't you the one who missed on the PK?? ouch it must hurt going home and knowing you cost your team the game. Great game from the Wolves but you need to tell your players to shut it. Thanks to the beleivers and F*CK the haters.

lol the goals that westcoast scored were just as scrambley joe as the two the wolves got, no better. the first goal of the game came when the westcoast back miskicked the ball the opposite direction on net on his shot and still managed to slip it under the wolves keepers' arm.

congrats on the win westcoast - got the wolves in their worst game of the season and squeaked it out

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Ghouse...they scooped a win on us that they had no business hanging around in...but that game they took their chances and we didn't take ours...

They have some good guys on their team, if they had a coach remove some of the morons from their side and kept their heads in it they could be very good as far as D2 and D3 teams go...

well done to Totti10 and the boys for showing well against a good ACBC Team.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh....and I should mention my foot is ankle deep down my throat too for calling Westcoast out...good show...

I just can't believe they pulled Matt out for the shootout after he gets you that far...
pure class is right...;)

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Ghouse...they scooped a win on us that they had no business hanging around in...but that game they took their chances and we didn't take ours...

They have some good guys on their team, if they had a coach remove some of the morons from their side and kept their heads in it they could be very good as far as D2 and D3 teams go...

Exactly, poco had no business being in that game. That was probably one of the dirtiest teams iv played against too and even though the ref was horrible and both teams got bad and favorable calls I found it particularly funny how a poco player was yelling at the ref at the end of the game saying he blew the game for them. Poco your lucky you were even in that game. Poco maybe had 25% possession and that being generous 3 shots off target and the one shot on target which was the goal. I also want to give a big WELL DONE to the div 3 ACBC players for not giving up.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
true true...

The thing is that Poco team hangs around in SPITE of a few of the hot heads on their side...Look, every team is guitly (myself included) of spouting crap at the ref...But that team never gives up, ever...I remember back this summer when they had a really really bad showing at the ACBC Tourney, they were getting absolutely smoked. They had their heads up, smiles on their faces and still were going into tackles and chasing balls while down by 3 and 4 goals late in games.

I don't know thta they are dirty, I'd say Guildford United are dirtier, and that is right off the top of my head...They are physical, but I owuldn;t say dirty...but then i wasn't there last night.

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
true true...

The thing is that Poco team hangs around in SPITE of a few of the hot heads on their side...Look, every team is guitly (myself included) of spouting crap at the ref...But that team never gives up, ever...I remember back this summer when they had a really really bad showing at the ACBC Tourney, they were getting absolutely smoked. They had their heads up, smiles on their faces and still were going into tackles and chasing balls while down by 3 and 4 goals late in games.

I don't know thta they are dirty, I'd say Guildford United are dirtier, and that is right off the top of my head...They are physical, but I owuldn;t say dirty...but then i wasn't there last night.

ID have to say some pretty nasty tackles!! couldve been even more cards handed out...funny thing is they tried to threatin us sayin we had inelligable players...ha pretty funny...u dont think ghouse triple checks people now...after last year:rolleyes:

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh....and I should mention my foot is ankle deep down my throat too for calling Westcoast out...good show...

I just can't believe they pulled Matt out for the shootout after he gets you that far...
pure class is right...;)

I actually told him to go in net...after that last goal my confidence went shite. He did a great job...good on him. Finally a little respect around here..hey jonny. haha where were you? in your car?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually told him to go in net...after that last goal my confidence went shite. He did a great job...good on him. ?
That should help the confidence by pulling your keeper in the biggest game of the year and sticking a striker in net.:rolleyes:

soccer_KF216

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
that poco game was a battle. most of the game was in poco's end and poco defended was well as they could. some very hard tackles and yes there should have been some reds. the big east indian guy in the back should have been tossed earlier for that tackle. ive seeen alot of pocos games there defencse is pritty solid. #2 is a big solid defender. wow i have never soon so many players bounce off a guy. lol funny to watch. although the tackle in the first have was bad most of the time he had ball first and shoulder to shoulder but was getting called for everything because acbc loves to flopp around. Smart player but lost his temper and the end and got tosses and that was the end for poco. he controled everything back there they fell apart. o ya that ball was out like 2 feet on the second goal. goalkeeper came up big and the ref had no clue what to do in the game. he was horrible. my nine year old daughter made better calls when shes refereing. acbc is a very skilled team. BUT where scared the whole night to go into a hard tackle. acbc will do well in the cup run. not many teams in div 3 with that skill level i dont thinkg. great game to watch tho. my daughter and i enjoyed it.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't think we'd ever hear "great game Roberto.....now Sandford get in there for the shootout!" :eek:

lol true...it was my decision...i know how i am in the shoot-out and i know how he is. He's being goalie longer then me and has more experience, and after the wolves tied it up off a shitty floater goal wich i should of had. My head just wasnt in it.

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast...first in 2A beats the wolves, who, with a game in hand, can potenially be in first. Thats a good way to shutup all the posters who thought 2a was the worst div. Seems they've all gone a bit quiet.

xxxknowingateamfrom2Aisgonnawinthecup....

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast...first in 2A beats the wolves, who, with a game in hand, can potenially be in first. Thats a good way to shutup all the posters who thought 2a was the worst div. Seems they've all gone a bit quiet.

xxxknowingateamfrom2Aisgonnawinthecup....

lol no shite...finally i little respect for our div 2a.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol the goals that westcoast scored were just as scrambley joe as the two the wolves got, no better. the first goal of the game came when the westcoast back miskicked the ball the opposite direction on net on his shot and still managed to slip it under the wolves keepers' arm.

congrats on the win westcoast - got the wolves in their worst game of the season and squeaked it out

keep your dreams alive. Scrambaley goals? i think not the first yes was a miss shot but it was a great give a go and a finish.And our second goal was a rocket to the corner. We didn't squeak anything out the Wolves scored a MIRACLE goal. it wasn't even a shot. So think what you need to make you sleep at night, we won and we were the best team hands down.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

pure class is right...;)

As the coach i didn't make the decision, it was a team desicion. It is nothing against Matty, he would even say Lee is a great goalie and we all respect each as a team. He did get us there and he will be in every game. We win as a team and lose as a team., there are 11 players on the field. So i don't think we need your opinion on anything no one gave us credit as a team a we proved all the haters wrong. We are in first for a reason, the only reason we lose is if we don't play our game.

We need a new thread Match of the week round two. And sorry no Nomads game for that one they need to get out of the first round before they can be involved.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That should help the confidence by pulling your keeper in the biggest game of the year and sticking a striker in net.:rolleyes:

Our keeper will lose no confidence everyone second guessing the decision that was made as a team. Our striker that went in net for the shootouts has been a keeper his whole life, while Matty has been goalie for only a couple of years, he knows Lee(striker) is a great goalie like we all do and he proved it by making a great save. It is really sad that everyone is talking shite about the decision we made(as a team) to win a big game. Yes we won when everyone said we wouldn't and that our division is shite. So shut up or meet us in the cup so we can shut you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0