Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's a mad mad world...Mr. Walker, sir.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Fancy Talker!!!

That bright yellow shirt did get you noticed. I have a bottle of TaKilla for you if you come to the game tonight!!

Lean :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the kind words fella's ........ much appreciated :)

To be honest, I originally thought it was a piss take and figured knvb was behind it ;). To be given the award in only it's 2nd year of existence is something that I'm shocked / proud of especially with so many quality referee's around (Wardie, Duliba, Rene and Mauricio to name a few).

And further to the honesty bit, I was just happy to walk out and not have half of the VMSL waiting for me in the parking lot :D.

Thanks lads ...... hope to see you all in the summer.

Cheers, Walks

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
I'm shocked / proud of especially with so many quality referee's around (Wardie, Duliba, Rene and Mauricio to name a few).

You missed a few....

Father John Vegevoda, Circle Ed... :rolleyes:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Walks you blind limey bastard!! :D Next time don't run off so quickly and have a pint in Richmond!! :bronco:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks: One question for you. Does this mean that you have never screwed Metro Ford before as is this not one of the criteria for winning?

Seriously though. The times I have seen you ref you take it as seriously as you do your drinking (saw you at LaRocca drinking freebies as pay offs). That was a joke.

You do have a good feel for the game and seem to have a bit of Rob Brown's old ways with the players (based on what I hear from players). Rob in his hey day to me was one of the best refs who maintained good relations with players and coaches and had few problems with players and teams as a result.

Dirty Daddy 3

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually there are some of on this site that will remember a very young Walks running the line for Walks Senior…. He would surly be proud. Again well done.

Matt

senior2509

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
To be given the award in only it's 2nd year of existence is something that I'm shocked

Walks

If this is the second year of the award. Who won it the first year?

Congratulations mate, well done

Senior

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0