Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's a mad mad world...Mr. Walker, sir.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today the world as we know it has officially been turned up side down. It should rain French fries, down is up, up is sideways, hot is cold and Paul Walker will be named the Alec Bell - Vancouver Metro Soccer League Official of the year. I suppose you'll want me to address you as Mr. Walker or Sir now, instead of Oi! Stupid won't you? BTW, I called the land lord and he'll be around to your place with a econo size jar of lube about 10:00. He figures he should be able to grease your melon enough to get it through the door by then.

Seriously though, congratulations Walks. I know how hard you worked for this and I know how you diligently prepaid yourself the night before some of leagues biggest games or even a Lomas vs Temple game. You're a inspiration Nae... a Saint. I hope young and old referee's alike will take note and model themselves after you.

Hey, maybe now you'll get yourself a Provincial cup game. Well, a men's game anyway.

I know dear old Alec would be proud, sunshine... Congrats.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: It's a mad mad world...

Congrats Walks!

More mad mad world stuff:

Johnny Sulentic has been invited to a National Team camp in Fort Lauderdale?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrats Walks, that is great. You still have some work to do on your STARE DOWN when giving out cards before you have a shot at Azteca. Perhaps Rene or Mauritcio could give you a few lessons.

Best Ref around, just ask Big Z.

hos

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

congrats walks...........maybe you can play alongside the Apprentice for the Blue bells...oh no he plays for ?................................... ;)

silly silly

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrats Walks. You're officially official after such a great reward. :)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congratulations. Well deserved.

And yes, Regs, the Canadian national team have held camps in Florida lots over the years where they can play exhibitions vs local college teams and train in decent weather. Kind of crazy isn't it.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well done Walks :knvb: .....where's the party at? A few more pk's won't hurt :D

Congrats!

Hard Ballz

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well done Walks. Maybe you can upgrade your circle of friends now instead of having to hang around with Beaker.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrats Walks!!! U left a lil bit early.... the ref bashing started about an hour later!! fcku was it funny.... some of these guys kill me.... :eek:

As for johnny he will be going to the camp in florida next week. He is still in germany and doing well. He did pick up the league's MVP. Congrats Johnny!!!

Other notable award winners, the golden boot guy, and sporting got there trophy!

Fcku can Azzi talk....I loved it when he kept saying I let you finish now u let me... yet he kept cutting the person talking every freaking time....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Was there some sort of awards night or something for the league?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

A lot of lips around Walk's c0ck over here, aren't there? Are we sure Walks wasn't the star of the soon to be released TTP version of "Deep Throat"?

KNVB will co-star as the love interest. Who will ever forget such zingers as ... "mmmuu urur rurur", "memmemeeueurur memieieiemmeir rrr", or my personal favorite, "mururrrmrurur, nrururm mrurur!"

You'll all be rolling in the aisles as KNVB turns to the line up behind him, and proclaims, "My breath smells like c0ck food".

Go ahead, laugh. It's funny. Original, too.

Christ, if Whistle Blower or PNE were to ever receive such a prestigious award (right), they'd never hear the end of it. You should make it a priority to card every one of these brown nosers when you see them on the pitch next, Walks.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
Was there some sort of awards night or something for the league?

Yes it consisted of Azzi "by the waying" it at the AGM last night! :rolleyes:

Dirty Daddy 3

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

In related news the GRA (Guatemalan Refereeing Association) has name The Captain their official of the year.

Well done Walks

Dirty

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Something tells me Dude didn't think one of my posts was very funny.Geez that is too bad. I do hope that's not the case, after all, all I wanted to do is give just a little something back to the guy who has given us all so many hardy laughs... Go on, tell us about your last huck on A-Line again. Or is that the Whistler super Highway and the run you stay off? You'll have to pardon me, I rarely get through one of your many whiz bangers being that they are so outstandingly funny and all. My stomach can only take so much. Nice avatar BTW. It's funny. Really.

You see, Dude, there are so many people congratulating Walks because unlike anything you've ever done in soccer this is an actual accomplishment and something to be proud of. The only thing your peers have ever voting you in for is 'most likely to knock himself out on the goal post.'

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey you two, watch it. Handbags aren't cheap nowadays, you might want to think twice before flinging yours around blindly. And you're talking away from Walks' day. Walks, if you read this in celebration of your award I am officially offering to buy you a hooker. From Cuba. The $5 variety. You just get down there and the rest is on me!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

On behalf of me and my ankle, congrats Walks.....who would have thought, just three years ago you were giving out measly yellows for vicious tackles from behind.

Z
March 12 1975- ?

Z's Ankle
March 12 1975- April 6 2003
RIP

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dapotayto said:
You just get down there and the rest is on me!

You are getting the guy a $5 hooker, and you still insist on sharing?

Sounds like Walks has to do most of the work too! :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts