Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It takes one to know one.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Talk to the hand, 'cause the face ain't listenin'."

Why is Regs skipping the TTP Christmas party, when last year he really laid on a thick guilt trip to one and all whom couldn’t attend?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
freak.......

Well, if I looked as though I had three arms and four legs I wouldn't want to leave the West End either. The Surreyites simply wouldn't accept him.

No wonder 'the move' always works for him......
:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always on topic here

Well, I guess once again I’ve made a generalization- will Jinky ever forgive me?

In asking, “Why are English birds so hideously ugly”, I implied that they’re all hideously ugly. Of course, that’s mathematically impossible. As you’ve proven, there is the odd diamond in the rough. I’m simply stating that in general, English birds are hideously ugly. In general.

As Seinfeld once theorized, on average, only 3 out of 10 people in New York are beautiful. Seeing as how New York is one of the most populated and culturally diverse cities in the world, we’ll use it as a fair sample. If 3 out of 10 people in New York can be considered beautiful, I would say only 0.00125 out of every 10 people in England are beautiful- or, 1 / 8003. Assuming that females take up approximately half of the population, it is safe to say that only 0.006247657% of the women in England are beautiful.

Keeper: that photo could be worth money. Sell it to some sort of caricature manufacturer…it would make a great garden gnome!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I am most certainly fcuked in the head.:eek:

I read Dude's post above and started to do the math myself to see if he was correct! :mad: What the fcuk?

I need a drink!:confused:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, Fastshow. This is a freak.

Afterthought: If enormous bare breasts are frowned upon at your place of employment, perhaps the confines of your own home would be a more appropriate place to view this. Consider yourself warned. Bastards.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bru-tal.........

So you're using the unfunny poster boy for middle-American 'fashion' as your game-breaker on this? Riiiiiiiight. How many English birds have you met? You just don't like women in general. Shame.

Seeing as how New York is one of the most populated and culturally diverse cities in the world........
You think it's more culturally diverse than London? The words 'culture' and 'America' have no business being in the same sentence due to their oxymoronic nature. It's like having your fine self and WKRP in the same room. Oxymoronic.

And no, Jinky will never forgive you.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

Are these English women you speak of, the same ones who take a holiday in Spain or Italy by themselves? You know, so they can shag a Bull Fighter or broke playboys...

Or is that just another Hollywood stereotype?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't you fcuking start.........

No mate, you're confusing the English with the Scots, Welsh and Irish.

You've been watching a wee bit too much WTN for my liking, however.

I've seen that film too.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rita Mcneil could ride a tricycle through the gaps in your flawed logic. You're quoting me tenuously garnered, garbled nonsense, masquerading under the dubious guise of 'statistics', by the American equivalent of that cnut Red Green. A man, incidentally just like your hero Sienfeld, only funny to Canadian men over 40 who shop at bloody Mark's Work Wearhouse. Arse.

Try this on for size from a genuinely funny man, David Brent, not to be confused with Ricky Gervais,
Statistics are like a lamp-post to a drunken man - more for leaning on than illumination
Game. Set. Match. As usual.

So get out your generalising handbook and tell me, even from your bum's in the air uphill gardening perspective, how, whatever your bent (pun intended), anyone could fail to find Mel Sykes gorgeous. All this and she does a lot of work for charidee and has consistently been kind to animals. Bonus points for guessing where she's from......

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I said in general. :rolleyes:

The English magazine & newspaper publishers have done a bang-up job with their propaganda campaign to the English people. Obviously, you've found one of the few needles in the haystack there. Don’t be fooled man. Don’t be bought by those lying bastards.

She is gorgeous though (did you pick a brown one especially for me?). We can only hope Ballbaby's wife is as leggy and tanned. How many days now, Cnut?

Keep living by Red's credo, Fasty: "If a woman can't find you handsome, at least she can find you handy...". In your case: "If your boyfriend can't find you handsome, at least he can find you handy...".

Keep your stick on the ice.

;)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
colour-coded.........

How you can say Mel Sykes is brown is beyond me.......are you sure your missus isn't a fcuking ginger?

Plenty of eye doctors down Davie Street. Next to the 'spa' you usually frequent............

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0