Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the goal that t.a scored in the second half was a mistake he was supposed to launch it over the net........that almost costed him his passes..

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
another bitch report (playoff race)

Todays daily report is about the playoff race, but more important who will not get in.

There has been very much rumour about the two contenders for the last spot.

Yes I am talking about the mighty Calabria and the Friuli fruitbaskets.

We still have to play Friuli on May 22, so im sure they will be suffering yet another loss.

Calabria's next game is vs Abruzzo, which we lost one nill on a pk. But I do believe Abruzzo is a strong team, I can see them going quite aways in this years cup...So look forward for another Calabria loss.

But rumour has it that coach Joe Marrello sr has been working the blue bored and there looking to tighty things up. Starting with no smoking before the game. Half time shots of vodka not permitted anymore unless in the lead. All hand gestures are aloud if one leg is off the ground, and last all words coming from the mouth must have a second pause inbetween each word.

The football side of it, well Calabria are asking if they can play the rest of the games with a size four ball. I don't know why there asking for such a request. I think it will only hurt them, there keeper can't even hang on to a size 5. Size 4 will just go threw the hands even more.

Also Calabria rumours of folding are becoming more true then ever. They just planned for an end of the year party for Sunday May 26th.
They plan on meeting near Tommy A and Jordan Roseland house ("calabria roomates") on the corner of Bute str and Davie str.

Were they will go for coffee at Starbucks, take a long walk on the beach (as it is a full moon night), and finish off by going to the after hours at a night club.

Then the next morning they will say there goodbye's while walking the pride parade.

So if this is all true from my sources then Friuli will get the 7th and final spot for the playoffs.

From the bitch daily report
ciao

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ITALIAN SAUSAGE

It has been talked about for sometime now, but where are the italian sausages. I have played in the italian league before and also when very young, I have watched many games. But we all feel like the atmosphere at adanac park is the shits.

I like the idea of the bill boards that are being put up. Which gives some character that were playing in a good league.

But the fact that there are no sausages and no beer sales, are not bringing out the crowds that it once did. Therefore I talked to the president of the league last night once again, and asked him "what can we do to get the famous italian sausages back to adanac park?"

He stated" well we are having problems finding the people who would wanna help out in these sales, however knowone has step forward yet. Hopefully sometime next week when Calabria folds, we can get there team to run the stand."

"If they do run the stand what sale prices are we looking at?"

President stated "well for a sausage your looking at $2.50, a beer at $2.00, and pop at $1.00.

Or you can order the "Roselund Triple Special", two sausages and your choice of drink for $4.95

Thank you very much for your time once again Mr. President.

ciao

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitch,

If possible, we should reserve the "Roselund Triple" for on-field accomplishments.

Why not name a hot-dog combo after the biggest hot-dogger in the Lower Mainland - Puglia's own tackle-dodging, nutmeg-searching, constantly complaining midfielder, Aaron Keay.

"Yeah, I'll get an AK with extra mustard, please....."

The AK Special - two sausages w/bun, can of Pepsi and a bag of Miss Vickies Original Recepie Chips for $5.50.

now I'm just carving guys I don't even know....

-Sensei.

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuses on the field

I have been down to adanac park for a morning strole, just taking in the breaze of the air. Thinking of all that goes on when the italian league is in process. The two teams battleing it out, fans yelling at shitty referees (no offence Rene), gambling on the side on who will win the games, players throwing games for money, ect ect. Also noticed that during my walk in the quite air of adanac park that there was no bitching and complaining.

If you been to the italian games so far, you hear alot of bitching, complaining and simply many excuses after the games.

Now remember soccer is a non excuse game.

If you play golf and you make a bad shot, you can say "i should have used a number 3 driver."

If you play tennis you are aloud to look at your racket and pick at it, as if that was the fault of a bad shot.

When your playing hockey and you take a bad shot, you can easily look at your hockey stick, and fix the tape as if thats what put you off.

But when palying the game of footy(soccer), when making a pass or taking a shot, don't be looking at the ground or the heavens above, its got nothing to do with God nor a divit from a shitty adanac park.
Its your own well being, thats why your playing in this old italian league, cause you can't cut it anywhere else.

Unless your a goalkeeper, and if you let one slip threw your gloves, you can simply spit on them and say "they were dryed out", or "North American Sports sold me a cheap pair."

So all the players in the italian league, come this wednesday or following sunday, I don't wanna see any bitching or complaining.
Cause if your shite and causing your team to lose, realise you can't cut it here. ie (Jordan Roselund)

So in the words of Carlo Zavarise "NO EXCUSES".

ciao

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Busy at work, even on a Sunday

Well once again im back in the office calling my sources and looking for stories that are somewhat different.

However everyone but myself is on the long weekend holiday while im busy here at work.

Now I tried to look for a different story, but once again there have been no games, therefore I called my sources and asked "what do you have for me today."

If you haven't heard allready player Jordan Roselund will not play in Calabria's next game. I think this can only hurt Calabria's chance of folding, cause without JR on the field nothing can go wrong.

But I recently talk to one of my sources and number 21 Roselund had a meeting with coach Joe Marrello sr. Now coach Joe Marrello sr is a great coach, he knows his game, and I once have played for him, and I give him the highest of respects. However, Roselund the highly paid import for Calabria decided to show up on the long weekend and talk to coach Marrello. My sources told me that was a bad move on JR's side.

Its the long weekend man, let the guy relax. For what the sources say, JR went for a bike ride that took him about 2 hours I believe. He then ended up at coach Marrello's house and believe he was trying to show coach Marrello that when back from the red card, ill be ready and in shape.

First of all, you don't have to be in shape to play in the italian league JR. Second not much time after the bike ride he went to Mc Dicks for lunch, I talk to the tellar and she said "he even budged in line." So we asume he has no class off the field as well.

Next I had a meeting with Joe Marrello jr and he stated"I take him out all the time, but not once has he bought me a drink, plus Jordan said"everyone that comes on take the piss .com, suck themselves."

But Jordan could be right, but I think he should have waited till after the wanker of the week award is changed. I don't think there's anyway in getting it this week since nobody's playing.

But have a look anyway at the page.

Anyways take it easy on Jordan Roselund everyone come next game he plays. He's an overall little langley boy who just in a bit of a slump right now. Also if your nice to him, he might introduce you to his sister. I heared she's really hot!

ciao

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
el presidente how was kelowna,if you would have asked me there is a internet cafe downstairs from the grand hotel you could have posted you stupid comments and no one would have even known you were out of town.............not thinking to smart!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prof....How was the weekend? I made sure the Papa association had a solid time up in Whistler...

LESSTHANAWEEKTOTHEMIRAGEPARTY:D

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proffessore who the hell would go to kelowna on a long weekend its got to be the worst place to go and for your info i went to vegas stupid .........and by the way how was your holiday dumbnuts

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Possible new signing for Treviso

It has just become to my attention that next game vs Friuli, Treviso might have a new big time signing.

I believe goalkeeper Dennis Kindel for Treviso, (when played in England last year for Doncaster Rovers), has brought a big 6 foot 5 center back to sort out Friuli's forward line. His name is Paul Robinson, know as big robbo. He has played for doncaster rovers, and nottingham forest as well. He's in town for three days, and if Treviso can produce yet another fake passport by 6:30pm tommarrow, then look for the big red ginger machine to bounce all over Friuli.

Thats all for now.

ciao

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Bigger they are the Harder they Fall

Bring on the big man, Doddy and Scilaci will run circles around him and Kindel in the pipes.
Crunch time for Friuli tonight, and I am sure the boys will show up for this important game.

Friuli will get a result against Trevez tonight.

Catz will also get 3 points against Abbrutz.
Lets hope Zaurrini gets Roberts to bring his White Beckham boots tonight or this could be a blow-out.

Great weather for Wednesday Nite Futba

HOS

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
if Treviso can produce yet another fake passport by 6:30pm tommarrow, then look for the big red ginger machine to bounce all over Friuli.

Hey Bitch, that shouldn't be a problem. A little cut here, paste there, add the picture, print and presto we sign him as an Italian and still leave the import spot open.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm Happier, but I only Change You to a Draw

Thanks for the support in the big Northern Derby tonight.

You may be able to get a draw, but like you say, only if Jimmy is in the back, and TA stays off Jimmy's Back.

Teddy TA, lets see what you can do against White Shoes Roberts tonight.

HOSreadyforNorthernColdFront

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOSINO, You better hope this 6 foot five giant doesnt get signed up by tonight or your goals against average is going to be terrible...actually it is terrible:eek:

And one more thing , the ELITE will crush the backroom

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Commish

He could be the latest free agent!
Despite his impressive EVEN+/- on a team that has a minus 8 rating....he is re-thinking his situation.

The two team Captains from last years team (that finished first;) ) have already jumped ship...

calabria = Team Turmoil
Sounds like Inter???
:D

The_Devil

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cat 3 abr 0

the big blue machine could of used the services of sal c. tonight,
the skinny pork chop was invisable.

el prez we miss you.

Status