Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Pre-tourney Banter, Slags, and Mama's Pasta Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lets get things straight bobbing t sure i went off subject for one second and second of all ****anzaro sucks and they will not win this year because they dont have their coach and leader CARMEN DONOF instead he choose to be with EL-PRESIDENTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El-Homo, The only connection you have to Carm is that you might be able to polish his boots.

IT'S TIME YOU GET IMPEACHED!!!:rolleyes:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jimmy holidaywhere are u know hiding under bobby t minni skirt or smoking a junta with apprentice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the wat where the hell is paolo rossi last i heard he has been working out at macdonalds !!!!!!!!!

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
apprentice get down on your knees and do your duty for EL-presidente :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Juntas our on sale $5.00 corner of hastings and main
so is jimmy holiday and bobby t $ 1.00 b.j

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The GINO MUOIO MISSING REPORT:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

GINO MUOIO HAS BEEN REPORTEDLY SPOTTED HAVING A CAFFE O LAY THIS MORNING AND A BISCOTTI WE HAVE PICKED UP THE REMAINS OF THE BISCOTTI AND WILL BRING IT TO THE DNA LAB TO TAKE SAMPLES OF THE SALIVA LEFT ON THE COOKIE SO WE CAN MATCH IT ......HIS FAMILY AT THE TIME AND BUISNESS ASSOCIATES HAVE NO COMMENT AND ARE VERY IRRATE WITH LOCAL AUTHORITIES ON HOW THEY ARE GOING ABOUT THE CASE.......IF SEEN PLEASE NOTIFY EL-PRESIDENTE ON HIS WHEREABOUTS AND GINO MUOIO AKA MEAN GENE , BEL-AIR GENE , GENE DEL PIERIO ...........

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El choocho

Whos hiding?Your the one that obviously knows who we all are but need to hide behind a name like "El Cornooto".

Your a clown:eek:

We'll see ya on the pitch,if your even playing with anyone?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Choocho

Come forward.

Tell us who you play for...

Mind you, as long as people talk about me...I am still a threat.

:D
It is when they ignore me, that I know I am no longer the threat I once was.
So, in conclusion thanks el Choocho...my confidence is growing stronger...
Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy holiday i hear you wanted to run your own team in the league however EL-presidente suggest that you stick to gettting everyone water for half time.......where is your buddy bobbing t is he beneath your desk doing what he does best!!!!:p :p :p :p

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by el-presidente
good morning zaurrinni you whiner of a habs fan three more

Captain,

please translate for me.

I am having a tough time with this persons inglishe.

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrinni get to work you bum and stop ripinng off WELFARE & U.I.C. and pay your taxes like the rest off us and the only reason we talk about you is your playing on the pitch and it suuuuuucccckkkkkkssssss

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Ital threads are close to recieving the highest ratings on ttp...after REGS invested countless hours and numerous dollars on advertising his hard work and determination has payed off.

WAY TO GO YOUR A WINNER !!!

superpippoisathreat?

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen here Zucchini you wouldnt even be good enough for my fritata never mind our team and insiders from calab told me you bailed out however with a performance like last year i would have hung up my boots ........ like the old saying jump ship when u can!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jimmy holiday what side of the bench should u play on this year.....but if you sit in the middle you might feel like your playing!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you on about

jimmy holiday what side of the bench should u play on this year.....but if you sit in the middle you might feel like your playing!!!!!!!!!

O.K:confused:

Captain

Can you also help me with translation

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im just trying to let you know you might sniff for about 10 min per game and you have lost your skill and the only thing your good for is carving people on this site:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And by the way do your fingers smell!!!!!!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Professore.....My boots don't fit anymore and I cant' play like an African with no shoes so a credit at North American will be fine. Actually. even Safeco is good enough....atleast $150...cause I heard Treviso has lots of $$$ and Room for me and my partner in Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0