Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Pre-tourney Banter, Slags, and Mama's Pasta Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Professore di Cautzo...I've had enough lip from the organization...I need boots and a gaurantee that there will be powerade in the Water Bottles.

NO Boots and I will re-incarnate the World League ....
...AND THATS NOT A BAD THING..ITS A GOOD THING

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Choocho

Thanks coach.

I'll guess I'll see you at practice tonight then.....yeah right your not good enough to play with the likes of Jimmy and The Apprentice....but I do need my boots shined so when we play your team I'll stick them right in your ass!

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
apprentice the boots you need are the ones that score goals and by the way the proffessore is a cheap prick he bull shted his way through life hell bullshit you know jump ship apprentice or else you will be the laughing stock of this league

holiday you might as well scrub the water bottles clean and get them ready for the players tonite P.S cut up some oranges too

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its true their has been a gino muoio sighting aka mean gene , army & navy suit and brown shoes walking down robson looking for change thats the current rumor!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Well, Well.....look who's back!

Good afternoon Gentlemen.

First of all, I would like to pass along a quick hello to Regs, for his continued dedication to this site. Whithout this site, many more juntas would be lit around the Eaton Park area. It's nice to see that you're continued efforts are keeping them off the streets.

...and secondly, be aware, for it is THE CHUNGER!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chunger

Welcome back!Good to have some boys back with some class!

El Choocho

Do yourself a favour,drive yourself to the second narrows,walk out to the middle of the bridge and jump off you clown.

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
holiday its funny that you said that because i did jumo off the 2nd narrows and bounced right off bobby t's fat ass and landed back on my feet ........

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Jimmy

I actually saw BT...he's looking pretty good....ahh but he's still talking about the scissor kick that he scored against a female goalie...that's like scoring on BT when he played in goal.

Scilaci, I hear you're the "go to guy" on Friuli this year.

Hey does anyone know if Tony Papilo aka Ron Duguay is playing for Catanzaro this year.

He has my vote for the best "do" in the game

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Choocho

Bobby T is not big at all just well porpotioned like he always say's and furthermore has more skill in his left foot than you'll ever posess in your whole body you bacala!

Chunger

Bobby T's goal was pure brilliant!

Duguay has officially hung up his boots for The Ital league,(i think)

And be prepared to get a makahiya chunger from Jimmy when we meet late in the season:eek:

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chunger nice to see you once again. as for go to guy.....i dont think so, i might not play this year my back is a little sore.

el presedentures: you lick hard pipe. i bet i can meg you with my eyes closed you piece of shite.

jimmy, whats up bro these rookies on ttp are starting to roomp o cul.

The Chunger

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The least I would expect from you is a Wakamatzu Chunger [/B

Scilaci, recent rumors have you up front with Romolo??!!

Does anyone know who IGAF Baby is?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El-Presidente...dont be starting stupid threads , GET IT!!!!

Jiimy Holiday...don't be posting pictures that are property of the Apprentice's Estate without written permission...

The Chunger, welcome Back to the Ital threads.
Whithout this site, many more juntas would be lit around the Eaton Park area
Fat Chance there...keep your head up Bitch.

Scilaci...you should just quit..stop complaining about back injuries you broken down bum.

Professor....how the fcuk can I reach those bonuses if I dont have no fcukin boots on my feet....

seriouslyconsideringaskingtobetradedtoafranchisewithcash:mad:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what did it fcuk take an hour too post apprentice!!!!!

Holiday read this really slow thi message is from bobby t ALPHAQ
in the arse

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember apprentice that el-presidente gets buds like no other can green hash ring a bell ............1 2 3 strikes your out on the post game show!!!!!!!!

Gino Muoio missing report will be posted until AKA MEAN GENE is found

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No El-Presidente, it took me about 35 seconds...I dont need to get my foreign exchange student to proof read my posts.

TTP alumni, the commish, was spotted today and is looking at a April 23-25 return date....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0