Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Pre-tourney Banter, Slags, and Mama's Pasta Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by scilaci
can anyone get a hold of this years schedule for the i-tie league?
You'll have to ask your fearless leader, TheAppy :rolleyes:

I'm waiting on him as well so we can get the schedule up on TTP.

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone is back

Well, It is nice to see all the I-tals taking the piss already. The teams look good, and it looks like another good year for the I-tal league.

One other rumour going arround in the rumour mill has Sal Cuccione getting voted out of abruzzo. Hey Fil any truth to this.;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sal C

Although he would be a great addition to any team.....we wanted to WIN this year. Seeing his past record of 16 consecutive seasons without a Ring....:rolleyes:

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey apprentice,

can you start the standings now? oh yeah thanks for the final touch......ahole....

I

I.D.G.A.F. BABY!

referee's

hi!
i am going to be reffing the first game in the seria z, i would like to know if all you players have your transfer's for the bus! or if any of you are planning to wear jeans with tire marks on them!
how's that jacob
jeans

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice fcukin name you dcikwad. Go take your one post somewhere else, until your posting has reached...Coppertone/Refbeater status. :rolleyes:

We dont have bus transfers, we all drive Irocs, and the odd red mustang.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i am going to be reffing the first game

Do you think anyone really cares who will be the ref for these games. I'm sure nobody does and all hope that whoever it is does a good job officiating.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey T.G.I.F baby go see who you gotta go see. dont try to be cool on this thread you may get chunged from out of no where. Go back to where you came from and thats an order!! :mad:

I

I.D.G.A.F. BABY!

your family dentist rahji

hey everybody!
in case of severe dental surgeria bduring the game come see me and you'll receive a free lock of hair from marabej cousin of the late osama of turkey. i hoppe people here have favorite socks they can put because cold in night:D you play on grass of seed from talabajer a old wives tale from the lost city. stat bon:rolleyes: your fanily dentist rahji

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey everybody!
in case of severe dental surgeria bduring the game come see me and you'll receive a free lock of hair from marabej cousin of the late osama of turkey. i hoppe people here have favorite socks they can put because cold in night you play on grass of seed from talabajer a old wives tale from the lost city. stat bon your fanily dentist rahji

WHAT THE FCUK:confused: :confused: :confused:

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey babyinder , get the **** off the crack or take that **** out of your hand and make some sense in your words :mad:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I D G A F Baby

I=Ignoranto
D=Dishonesto
G=Gagomile
A=Afghan
F=Fidyo di putana

Change your avtar to the right country cuz you know a little too much Italian!

What the hell is this doctor shite your on about,go give yourself an enema!Faccia di merda!

:eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I.D.G.A.F. BABY

If you wanna keep on posting in here son you better stay on topic or you'll be hanging out with the four Unicorns in the wrestling threads...GET IT!!!

theresactaullyatopicinthisthread:rolleyes:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I.D.G.A.F , it's not going to work buddy....Speak english, and talk about the italian league and you can post. Vafunculo.

I

I.D.G.A.F. BABY!

where's "the worm" rob m

I HAVE TO TALK TO ROB M AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, IT SEEMS THERE ARE PROBLEMS REGARDING THE FIRST GAME. I DON'T KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT SOME PLAYERS ASKING THE LEAUGE IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO WEAR THERE TAMPONS WHILE PLAYING! MAN YOU GUYS ON THIS THIS SITE REALLY NEED TO GET A FRIGIN LIFE!:mad: LIGHTEN UP WERE ALL GETTING PAID THE SAME:rolleyes: except the worm he's getting it up the pee hole with an electric pipe snake.... jackass p.s APPRENTICE to have the habs logo beside your name you have to have some class! so take it off......put the canucks logo insted or maybe just put a picture of a old chug with a crack pipe in his mouth!!! OR MAYBE just any other canadian bum with a labatt blue in his hand!
GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BABY "AND THE CANADIENS WIN THE STANLEY CUP"

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dumbass Baby,

Just keep up these posts, apparently you say you're reffing the first game, so we know who you are( you have no idea who we are).
Someone may just accidently put you on your ass during one of these games. We just may have to let Alan tolousse back in the league. ( if you reffed in this league a few years ago you know what I mean).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0