Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating TTPer Nominations [February 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice dancing chick CDK

CDK
oh wow thanx man!!!!!!

i second SC's nomination for Skytrain. only because he kept carrying on with shite about teachers.........and you know how thingy we get!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tisk, tisk

Tiner, you certainly didn't shake it like THAT while you were here. Otherwise you wouldn't have left the country voluntarily~;)

BTW, BJ says "G-day"!

+SC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I nominate Sid for his excessive use of smiley faces, for posting quotes and then nothing else, and because his posts are almost imposibble to understand

Yah, and they are impossible to read too.

Actually, this month should be a gimme. The 3 donkeys who voted for me last month would win, if we knew who they were. :)

Seriously, it is easy. I nominate the racist, Bronco. Without directly posting a picture of himself as Grand Wizard, his negative comments about other ethnic groups, along with his incessant drivel about young boys and sodomy, deserves a strong nomination from the Executioner. I am sure there are a few other TTPers who would agree. The guy has no class and has no idea how to TTP appropriately......

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
agree

~WORD~
+Scthinksthecapt'nspeakiththetruewords

Just look at the shite he wrote in the Irritating Poll for Jan!:mad:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SexoChocoDummy

You quoted my entire post and then added one line when the original post is right there for all to see. Senseless!!
:D

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah baby!

I would like to second (or is it third by now) the nomination of Reccos. Simply put, the man is a galah.

CDK - is this what you see in the mirror?

:cool:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but only when he stands really far away. :rolleyes:

KeeperwhowouldonlyconsiderbecomingaPremiumMemberifmagnifyingglasseswereincluded.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: nice dancing chick CDK

Originally posted by tiner
i second SC's nomination for Skytrain. only because he kept carrying on with shite about teachers.........and you know how thingy we get!!!

SC, Tiner

Try as you might, I would have any votes in this poll. Maybe yours perhaps, and I would be honoured, but unfortunately I'm not as irriating as the both of you.

My nomination would be Sid. Someone really needs to show this guy how the Caps Lock works on his keyboard. And a few english lessons might help. Maybe Tiner could help now that she has all the spare time to waste:D

skytrainlikesthepicofTinersass

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to nominate "Bronco" just because his comments lately have been REALLY offside and he's a dilusional croatian.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks

Lets throw this fcuk face into the fire!!! we havn't seen too many Valley nominations (as most leave after a few weeks of minging posts) so they don't win anyway... but this Bollucks mucker (on and off the park) needs to be counted for... I say shoot the bastard, but I guess that is not appropriate TTP stratagy... so Knvb your off the hook I have found some half wit more deserving of a vote!!!

GuinnesshopingthatBollockskeepsuphisdodgyposts;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about Nominating...

"Liverpool=Champs"?

Apparently you know the little coke bottle glasses cnut pretty well, and have a burning need to come to his defense. Here is a kid who would qualify as the FVSL's "Most Hated Player" if his skills could even half measure up to his mouth.

Word of advise Guinness: disassociate yourself from this puke on TTP. You and I have had some pretty good banter in the past. You've had some good takes, but I'm baffled that you'd stick up for this guy!

TTPers: check out his posts here:
http://www.takethepiss.com/community/showthread.php?threadid=655&goto=newpost

I'm sure it won't take long for a second to come in on this guy!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coke bottle glasses cnut

Yes, There does seem to be a brotherly bond here. What is it about liverchumps that keeps you coming back ya wee leprechaun? Does he know where your pot of gold is hidden? Perhaps they both need to be nominated. Could Guinness be the first to win two times? No one would be more fitting.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm now undecided

My nomination for February was going to be bollocks, but, now i'm thinking about nominating dude or maybe even that sausage KNOB. Nah you're okay KNOB. Dude you're still a wanker,but, bollocks has to be put in his place.

L=Cnowknowshesnominatingbollocks

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure...

I may be a wanker, but you're a shitty soccer player with a big mouth. You're running out of clubs. Next stop: Aldergrove. Be sure to take your rest stops.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where do you play Dude?

Oh yeah the Royals, another one of those SC teams that should play over 30's. I don't know why you and your SC buddies think that I got cut from Storm if you knew anything you think you know about me you would remember that I left because of confliction with certain people in your club. I know my team is not doing that good this year but I'm happier playing for Surrey United and besides the Presidents Cup is a whole different season and we got nothing to loose so I guess you can say that we are looking forward to surprising and impressing the fcuk outta all you SC guys.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool=champs

L=C,

your getting my vote just because of the following quote:

Oh yeah the Royals, another one of those SC teams that should play over 30's.

As an over 30 player, I'm gonna stick up for all us old bastards that you obviously think are shite....

5btthinksL=ChasneverplayedagainstanO30teamandunderestimatesthelevelofplay:D

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BT is getting my vote for March

Sorry if I offended you 5BT you old goat(haha) I've never underestimated the powers of the old men,I mean the Rangers are a hell of a team I just think teams like this should move on.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not too bright

Chump, you idiot...

If that happened, all the best teams in both the Valley and Vancouver would be playing over 30's. We wouldn't have the best teams in the BC's. Teams like Dominion, SC Rangers, Peg...to name a few. I'm sure I've missed a bunch (Probably Firefighters Div. 1 VMSL too). Teams like this are on top because guys tend to become better players with more experience. I say keep playing in the league until the other teams beat you enough to show you don't belong.

Another good reason to vote you Wanker of the month.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"SC"

I'm too confused with all this "S.C" jargen...

Too bad I couldn't change the initials or something

Where and when do we cast the votes? Notice how Bronco had been a little quiet lately????mmmmmmmm oops, umm!:rolleyes:

+BetterbastardandDragonLady:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0