Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating member of the day

Is McDirty an Idiot?

• Yes

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • He's gay

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Yes and he's gay

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who else has faith in my manhood?

Whoever you are who voted not gay thanks,I know where the other vote came from HaHa!Why cant I vote more than once?

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may reconsider.

Apparently you are an idiot. You can click on the number of votes to tell you who voted.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoever you are who voted not gay thanks
OK, you apparently are an idiot because nowhere in that poll is there an option to vote, or even insinuate, not gay :rolleyes:

Go back to your glue.

~Regs.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets take this to the street BITCH!

Holy shite,I was just kidding around and U the biggest of all FAGS pops off again?Why are you so bitter bud,did you forget your Vaseline at the therapists as well?Keep it up Queer cuase Ill find ya!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep it up Queer cuase Ill find ya!

Fasty,

I think he has a point. He will probably find you before any of us find an apostrophe in one of his contractions or one of his sentences which doesn't break every law of grammar. I'd be worried if I were you, Fasty. I noticed that he is spelling queer right now, ignoring the fact thta it starts with a capital letter.

Come on, Mr. England, give a good comeback to McIgnoreeveryruleofgrammar. Give me a good laugh for the weekend. :) Time for one of your 'specials'!

Captain

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite,I was just kidding around and U the biggest of all FAGS pops off again?Why are you so bitter bud,did you forget your Vaseline at the therapists as well?Keep it up Queer cuase Ill find ya!
What are you on about now and why are you looking for queers who can keep it up? :rolleyes:

~Regs.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cmon guys please like me!

You guys play nice now or its no recess for you like I said before you guys are like a bunch of little kids who love to stick together literally hows that for a run on sentence Mr.proofreader

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty

If nothing else McDirty will provide Div. 2 TTP regulars of which there seems to be quite a few, with some good material!

McDirty may have gone to college on a baseball scholarship where he learned to trash talk and make witty and sarcastic comments, but no one could accuse him of wasting his time in Writing Classes where he would learn to write sentences incapable of criticism from TTP's corp of erudite scholars. ;)

The real question is: How long will McDirty last before his next big injury? This is a guy who when playing is simply between injuries.

;)

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a chance to chat with mcdirty last night at practice about injuries and such. he's fully recovered and rearing to go this year and I think the Div 2 level of play will prove to be a comfortable fit for him...he should somewhat dominate. he looked sharp in net during the shooting drills and I hope that this so called "inbetween injury stage" will last the whole 18 game season.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's rearing to go eh? With all his "quear" talk I would have to consider that a freudian slip, Manager.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
freudian slip?

spud...good to see you're still awake and sifting through threads looking for any self-identifying connection with your favorite topic. come to think of it, much play can be made from soccer talk, so much that it would/could keep closet homosexuals like yourseld entertained for hours :D .

PS we need to have that game we've been taliking about. send me a PM and maybewe can make it happen.

PPS. don;t read too much into that one...I'm not hitting on you.

cheers,

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we talk about someone else for a change?

Hey guys this is getting old, I like owning all this attention like Im gonna own Div.2 this year but Cmon give it a rest!Thanx for the kind words manager but lets be realistic,I was shite last night(recovering from food poisoning)but Im gonna be fine on sunday!Reccos my Injuries last year where Two broken thumbs ,you show me one goalie in the world with guts I had last year playing with that kind of injury!Im injury free this year and am gonna stay that way....Youll see.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

First,I apologize for the following post if you have already attempted to sort things out. I saw your reference to a PM directed at McDirty and can only assume you decided to take matters into your own hands.

That said . . .

McDirty, see here.

I have had enough of your sh!t. From your initial post, you've done nothing but annoy me, but I did my best to -- more or less -- ignore you. Normally I'd keep this private (as in "Private Message"), but since you've taken the liberty to air out personal correspondence in the open, I’m left with no choice but to oblige you by doing the same.

When you first PM'd me -- what feels like eons ago -- and tried to buddy up to me (looking for a friend I suppose), I told you what I thought of your incessant homosexual insults (note: not jokes). I don't like them: they are immature, annoying, idiotic, uninspired and unintelligent.

And now you can't see the difference between continually posting "fag"-this and "fag"-that and me signing off "Baby, you amaze me." Well, one reeks of homophobia and the other is a piss-take with reference to a certain McCartney tune. If you can't see the difference now, then get the fcuk lost.

The simple truth is as follows: no one here likes you. Trust me, I know -- half the premium members don't like me either. :eek: Your team-mates seem to barely tolerate you and the rest of Div 2 are this close to paying Regs extra cash just to have you banned from this site. My suggestion for you is this: keep your posts directly on the topic of game predictions or post-game discussions, keep your "TTPing" (if that's what you think it is) to a zero, and don't ever PM me again.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Keeper's comments fully but somehow this poll has all that crap built into it although it is not Keeper's doing.

McDirty has yet to learn the etiquette of TTP. He is actually a good team guy and a guy with a lot of promise as a keeper IF he keeps cool and learns that soccer, unlike baseball or playing defensive back in pro football, is a game without trash talking.

As a post indicated earlier, McDirty during the course of a game, can be heard to be muttering away to himself when he isn't taunting opposing players. His teammates called him McNutty at times last year when he played for Sapperton's Cat team.

I give him a lot of credit for playing with broken bones in his hands and for his fearless play. I don't endorse his comments that are over the top but then again so is this poll!

PS: Keeper, what half don't like you??? Name some names!!!!

I like a fellow bleeding heart liberal always!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0