Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indo Canadian Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Gn and Akal , i heard it was an entertaining final.
Now on to the Harjit tournament, again it is expected that all the teams will show like they do every year. It has been opened up to a couple of non indian players which always makes it a bit more competitive.
Have fun play hard come see some old friends, this year some of the open teams should come and watch the youth play some of the games are just brillant.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harj Tournament

This tournament is probably the best organized tournament and very fun to play in. Allowing non-indians to play is a good idea. However, there will be no non-indian players for Khalsa's PCSL playing in the tournament for any team. I agree with this rule as keeping our team injury free and not playing against one another is more important than this tournament.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumours?????

I heard from a couple of Khalsa members that Parm Gill is under some heat for playing himself the whole game in the semis and missing two great chances to take Khalsa to the finals in the tournament. I heard he just wouldn't sub himself off.......Anklebreaker, can you please defend this? Will he be around for this tournament?

Hard Ballz

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: Sikh Temple keeper

Hard Ballz or any other Temple players, i was wondering who your goalie was for the last tournement. I have never seen that chubby fellow before. He played brilliant, for his size he can move. Your goalie was easily the man of the match in the game against GN, to bad for Hollywoods wonderful officiating. Is the same keeper going to be in net in the Harj tourney.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa what happened in the semi's

Originally posted by Khalsa

GN's team is fit and fast, actually only a few fast guys, raiguy is skillful but just sucks in speed and thats why he got pulled out in the nations semi finals. Rob turre, runs likes a donkey, i can't understand how anyone can run like that????????

:

Khalsa its funny how you mention the GN players, Raiguy was schooling your right side the entire game, for a guy thats sucks in speed, you guys were just awful i that department. Rob won every single header in the middle of the park while Jason yelled at your sweeper to kick the ball out of bounds so rob couldnt head it. As it was all said and done you ****s went home crying while GN advanced. How does it feel to lose 3-2 after leading 2-0. And come on, you guys cant blame your coach for the loss, its not his fault he had to play the entire game since there was no decent sub on the side.

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey HARDHEAD you played like shite in that sweeper role. It doesn't suit you. Why don't you just go home and hang up your boots for gods sake. You stink!

Oh and lastly FCUK YOU!

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN Khalsa

Raiguy you were probably schooling Khalsa in the semi's but I watched your final against Akal and you guys seemed to be in your half most of the game. But with good luck and a lot of blocked shots you did pull off the victory. You guys have been watching too much Minnesota Wild games. You will face Khalsa so let's see who comes out on top. Best of luck to all teams. It will be interesting to see if the imports walk away with the MVP award again. Will Yowen be there to defend his game MVP trophy.
Khalsa with no imports.? We'll see. Indo should be strong. Where will the Birring's be playing? raiguy can you help us on this one. With Pummi being the superstar of the final maybe he will get a decent hairdo for the next tourney like beckham. Trust me he could use one. GN, you will still have to prove yourself. As winning the 1 tournament will not give you a spot amongst the elite teams who went on through the summer to win a majority of the tournaments.
Teams to watch for:
Indo should be good
Temple will be stacked
Akal still a dominate team but most importantly........
Sikh United will have Sarbjit
A

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
schools out for summer

for the record i didn't school anyone, i got schooled a few times...but i did no direct schooling of my own......2ndly who cares how you win?.......3rdly How much is Sikh United paying for Sarbjit's services? b/c we offered a few grand and he considered it an insult :D

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SARBJIT WHO?

Who's sarbjit? Is he any good, or is this just sarcasm?! I figure if he IS good, Resham has already called him and got denied.

With imports allowed, things will be really interesting this tournament. Has anyone heard which imports are getting picked up by which teams. I guess we can count Steve Nash out of this one, maybe in Vic?! I imagine Akal will get Zico and Ivor, we (PFC) are getting Adam from Pegasus and the other one is still up in the air. Hardballz, who are you guys picking up? Breaker, how about you guys?

Go PFC

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
imports....

First off, Carlos...:eek: ,I mean G-Spot, go lose some weight off your fat ass and get in shape before you go yapping your mouth you fat fcuk!

Second.....TSenghera, I don't know what's going on with imports yet. Our Temple B team may be just as strong especially with imports. Ivor's wanting to play with us and Zico is also leaning this way because majority of our winter team will be playing so I guess we'll have to and see.

Hard Ballz

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa

Hey Hardballz

It is funny how if some of our players talk behind the coach's back yet don't say anything in front of him. For what we had to work with, I say that we gave a good showing. Our team is unfit and we solely relied on heart. For people to blame Parm (blamed on what Hardballz says) b/c he missed chances......it dumb....as a team we played ok.......but very very bad mistakes in the back cost us the game against GN...we have never played with one another before. Also, in the semi's Parm played about 15 minutes so Hardballz don't trying starting shite between our team:).

Our team was put together in the last minutes. As for the next tournament I am not sure what is going on b/c a number of us will not be there.

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
imports

Will the competition be better. Probably? Will Temple B be as strong as "A"? probably Not. Zico and Ivor will lean towards Temple as Akal no longer carries any Fijian ties. What about GN, will they have imports or will they turn to the youth. The GN "B" team did play well last tournament from what I hear. HardBallz you were a awesome sweeper fortunately for you Big H played awesome in net.
Never mind the imports what kind of weather will we have?
SUFC will also have a strong team as they have been talking to Pindu and DIP from PFC( sorry akal, no Van. U)
Neither Van U.or PFC will get a chance to meet as they will not make from their group.

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baaaaaaaaaa!

I know you ain't callin me fat ass. BUBBLE BUTT.

Relax you koosee. You played like shite, suck it up. It's not like you don't say it to anybody else.

PS: If you gonna dish it out you gotta be able to take it, YA DIP!

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are you?

Hey everybody, what happened to Yowen. :confused:

He actually has nothing to say. First for everything I guess.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz & G-spot

Relax you idiot's what are you arguing about, if you boys don't learn to get on i will send you to your rooms without dinner.
looking forward to next weekend always good soccer and good fun.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Yowen be there to defend his game MVP trophy.

That was tournament MVP:D

Hopefully I'll be able to play if my ankle is OK by the weekend. If not, the gong show gets started a day early. Either way, should be good times.

G-Spot...get out from under THE MAN's shadow in Squamish.
Hardballz...break out the sleeve less- it's time.

Good luck to all

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMPORTS

Khalsa is very busy with a wedding on the weekend and might not be able to field a great team so, we have brought in some great imports to make sure we win the first team.

Imports:
1.Benji Hayford
2. Shawn Blakeway (VMSL Top in goals)
3. Steve Dormer

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dolla Dolla Bill

I have a funny feeling that those players may have received some "extra incentive" to come play.

Any opinions?

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baaaaaaaaaaa!

MVP MY FOOT! IT WAS RIGGED. YOWEN USED THE OUTSIDE OF HIS RIGHT FOOT THE WHOLE TOURNEY. ;)

AND AS FOR THE MAN'S SHADOW. HIS LATS COULDN'T COVER MY ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0