Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indo Canadian Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've seen extended hi-lites of the Scotland tourney.

The Nations Cup India side would batter any and all opposition.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Inquiring minds want to know

Originally posted by Grimm

GN- always competitive...but I heard the strikers will stay with indo??

I'm pretty sure those strikers will play for GN in the summer

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, DO YOU?

WELL WHISTLE BLOWER, I HAVE TO ASK ARE YOU EAST INDIAN?

IF YOU AREN'T THEN I DON'T THINK HOW EAST INDIAN PEOPLE LIKE TO FAVOUR THEIR FRIENDS AND KIDS OR WHATEVER.

THE WORSE I'VE SEEN IT IS WITH INDIAN PEOPLE.

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, DO YOU?

WELL WHISTLE BLOWER, I HAVE TO ASK ARE YOU EAST INDIAN?

IF YOU AREN'T THEN I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW EAST INDIAN PEOPLE LIKE TO FAVOUR THEIR FRIENDS AND KIDS OR WHATEVER.

THE WORSE I'VE SEEN IT IS WITH INDIAN PEOPLE.

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOT WHAT I HEARD!

YO RAIGUY!

MAYBE IT'S NOT TRUE, BUT ALL I'VE BEEN HEARING FROM ACTUAL PLAYERS OF INDO ARE THAT THE 2 GN DIPS HAVE PROMISED TO PLAY OVER THE SUMMER.

CARE TO SHARE ANYTHING?

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
g spot

It don't matter what i am, you know me well buddie. The fact is team india has done well in the last couple of nation's cups

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If bindi is picking his buddies and people he likes i want to know why i'am not picked for the nation team. Bindi if you read this post you better pick me this year and i would like to play in danny's spot:eek:

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa vs Inter

I know this does not belong here but if you guys have time come out and watch Khalsa play Inter next Sunday at Adanac Park.

It should be a good game

As for nations and the indian tournments

I think that India has the talent to do well. We should be in the final four or better every year. Anything less is just disappointing.

Anyone hear anything else about Scotland

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: NOT WHAT I HEARD!

Originally posted by G-spot

MAYBE IT'S NOT TRUE, BUT ALL I'VE BEEN HEARING FROM ACTUAL PLAYERS OF INDO ARE THAT THE 2 GN DIPS HAVE PROMISED TO PLAY OVER THE SUMMER.

CARE TO SHARE ANYTHING?

The GN forwards will be playing with GN this summer and thats for sure, they will start to practise with us in the upcoming weeks.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: the GN forwards

They will not be playing with GN this summer, nor will they be playing with any other team. Apparently they have a haircut appointment with a few swedish hairstylist in Kamloops and it looks like it will take the whole summer to cut that Fabio hair.

ps. I think Steve is knocking on the door.

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I heard from a valid source that khalsa will only enter the first tournement with its pcl team, i mean all the indian boys that play with the pcl will play for khalsa in the first tournament.

Also khalsa has two great keepers, didar sandhu and jeff abonte, I don't think the gn goalie will play for the pcl team now?

As for the gn boys staying with indo, its hard to say but it would be more logical if they did stay because they play for them in the winter. Plus playing with gn in the winter got them no where.

GN's team is fit and fast, actually only a few fast guys, raiguy is skillful but just sucks in speed and thats why he got pulled out in the nations semi finals. Rob turre, runs likes a donkey, i can't understand how anyone can run like that????????

Rumor has it some players might be leaving pfc????????

will wait and see

hey hardballz, u guys having a team or is that it, you guys gonna stick to playing div 1 for the rest of urlife??????????

PS I will see on the field when u play khalsa in the first tournament:knvb: :bronco: :wa:

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waterboy

Open Letter to The Nation's Team Management and Coach:

Recent insider reports confirm the rumor that Khalsa (as in
TTPer Khalsa) will be available to fill water bottles on the sidelines for any competetive team in the East Indian Community this summer. Although his heart is set on solely hydrating Team Khalsa this tournament season, management from the Khalsa team believe that the waterboy's attitude is suspect based on his winter season performance. Waterboy would not travel to the nearest 7-11 at Parm's request during a game this winter to pick up a few bottles of Gatorade citing that: "his fluids retained higher electrolyte levels than any 7-11 performance drink and furthermore demanded each player replenish from his and only his water bottles that he had brought and filled from his tap at home". A rift has since ensued between the powers that be and waterboy.

This leads into this open Letter to the Nation's Team; this "Khalsa" may be the difference between a semi final and final finish in this year's tourney. His talent is unmatched: "Khalsa" retains the ability to suck the water out of any dry neighbourhood hose even at the height of the hot summer, he precisely color coordinates the water bottles with the team kit of the day and just recently, he has purchased a Bata Shoe Shine Kit comlpete with a reclining chair making him a more multi-dimensional member of the squad.

This is a no brainer: hire the man and hire him quick as the long, hot, dry, summer is upon us and we all know the winter boots require a bit of a spit shine.

:rolleyes:

ElJefecallingaspadeaspadetakingthepissandquenchinghisthirst!

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rob Turre

Originally posted by Khalsa

Rob turre, runs likes a donkey, i can't understand how anyone can run like that????????

I disagree with Rob running like a donkey, gazelle yes, donkey no.

Now on a serious note, Rob was one of the two GN players that was involved in a car accident on a team trip to Calgary. We are all fortunate both players are still with us. He actually still has the scars and feels the pain from that shitty incident. So before you go on about someone, you should really know why he is a gazelle.

Also regarding Van United, i have heard that they will be at swangard this summer with Khalsa in the middle.
Khalsa likes lollypops. :D

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To Khalsa

hey hardballz, u guys having a team or is that it, you guys gonna stick to playing div 1 for the rest of urlife??????????

Even though Temple is shite, at least Hardballz has the nuts to stick with a team he's been with since div. 3. Unlike you, you fcukin team jumping suitcase player. How do u sleep at night knowing your own players think you're a gutless, characterless, quitter. R.C. you're a bitch. From GN, Akal, Temple, Khalsa, Carribean Nations, Canada Nations, and India Nations you've disrespected every team you've been on. You're a user and a selfish homo. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Soon you will reveal your true colors to Khalsa as well. U better hope Big P's not around when that happens. Oh yeah, change you TTP name, cause you don't repserent all of us.

Nice, post El Jefe. I know what you mean, Khalsa is only half the player he thinks he is.

First tourament WILL be won by KHalsa. All others by GN or Indo. Akal will make a few finals. Van U, PFC, and Temple, won't win a single game.

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumors

With all theze shite rumors flying around a person's got to were a hard hat.
The GN boys playing for Indo - Yes it's true but will Indo enter all the tournaments or just the Temple tourney?

Akal will have a team- Rumour has it that they will start to practice soon. Apparently same team as last year.

Khalsa- Will enter again but will have some additions from squamish

Temple- Don't count them out they will have a lot of fijian commitment and possibly 1 or 2 PFC boys

Sikh United- They are currently in negotiations with Sarbjit

PFC- Will be missing a few faces from last year

Khalsa & Indo winning most tournaments.

Anybody heard any of the dates for the tournaments. This year I heard all will be in the first 2 months.

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grimm to Khalsa (last post)

I believe you do not know all of TTP identity's. I was suprised to see that name associated to Khalsa (TTP Khalsa). I may be wrong, but I believe it is original Khalsa player. None the less many players are going from team to team looking for better competition. Most play on Khalsa. Why? Because Khalsa has set up the best overall program in the Community. Players are there to play soccer at they highest level game in game out. PCL is comprised of players from at least 1 player from each team. There is no bias or politics with Big P. If you play bad he'll let you know. If you don't try you ride the pine.
It will be interesting to see the team lists at the first tournament.
Guaranteed to be many suprises.:

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey competitor

I agree with your comments. Khalsa has players from all of the Indian teams. There really is not any politics on the team. Anyone can come out and try to play with us. If you play good, you stay...if not then you ride the pine.

In my first year, I sat on the bench for a while also. You live with it and try to prove that you deserve to start.

That is why I think I a lot of players are not respected. If they sit.........they leave........if they sit on the bench for another team.........they leave. Players need to realize that becoming a suitcase player means you really have no loyalty or respect for the club. It shows that you are selfish and mainly interested in your own play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0