Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indo Canadian Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: sikh temple

Originally posted by Raiguy

Hey thats funny because GN thinks temple are awesome guys ONLY when alcohol is in the picture;)

Wow, that must mean you guys think Hard Ballz is a great guy ALL the time.:D

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEY HARGBALLZ

Hey hardballz,

go ahead and boycott, none ur players make much of a difference on khalsa anyways, screw u guys.

khalsa

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it.....

Ran into yowen today and got the latest round of rumors regarding all the teams......will be interesting to see if it all plays out.

As for new teams in the tournaments, rumor has it that there will be a new team based out of Richmond, but with players from all over. It will be comprised mainly of players from the Richmond Cougars from VMSL and Richmond Steelers from RSSL, with some key additions from North Van and a couple of surprises. If imports are allowed, look for a few ex-UBC players to round out the lineup. Should be a competitive team if all goes according to plan.

Another rumor has Billy Shokar making his return from injury in the May long-weekend tournament. Having personally worked on Bill's ACL rehab, look for him to faster and stronger than ever. The new Richmond team might even have an inside track ;) on landing the versatile workhorse.

Go Cougs.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal or not?

So what's the final decision, is Akal gonna have a team or not? I hear different things about them having team meetings and deciding to play only the first couple tournaments, but some people say half their team is playing with Khalsa. We have a couple of Akal guys on our team and they're not sure what's going on either. If anyone has heard something more than a Yowen or Hardballz, fill us in. I think our 2 Akal guys are sticking with us for the summer, but are still not entirely sure what's happening.

Go Cougs.

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
may tournament

Richmond Cougars? Steelers? Never seen them in tournaments before but could be interesting. Hopefully there will be imports allowed as this will make all teams more competetive. If all last years teams enter and Indo, new Khalsa, Cougars, Sikh united.
Look for an Indo & Khalsa final like the mid-ninties.
Akal FC if entered will be strong
GN's youth are now more experienced
PFC if they stick together will be good to watch
Temple with a few imports can never be counted out.
Van. U also seem to stick around
Cougars,Sikh United, will have to earn respect in their 1st year

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Player

Who do you think is the best forward, midfiled, defender, & goalie
Jason sarai, Jas Atwal, Karm Lidder, Pindu (PFC),Billy Shoker , Sarbjit Bains
Paul Bahia, Raju Chohan, Karm, Lav Mangat, Aneel Biln, Gary Aujla
Jas Mattoo,
Harry Sandhu, Surinder Janda, Yowen, Ankle Breaker
Ted (G.N.), Jas (Van U.), Bakshi (khalsa), Andy (Temple)

No Voting
Let's see who you pick

My Pick
Jas Atwal- Only pure goal scorer in the community other than Dan
Lav Mangat- For his size he plays a lot bigger than most big men
Surinder Janda- Fast on the ground ,Good in the air, does not tire
No real great goalie out there.
I would take Bakshi even with a bad knee.
Motivates the team, Stays positive most of the time, Good ball skills up front as well

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: billy Shokar

This is not a rumor, but he will be on the GN sporting sideline with his pace maker. He has commited himself to the GN team to be the fitness consultant for their goalie. Rumor has hit he has already lost 3 pounds of saliva watching Billy shake his stuff in his face. Thanks Billy, your a wonderful guy. :D

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee: keep drinking

I think the last place you'll find Bill is on the GN sidelines. Running by your sideline, yes, on your sideline, no. As for your goalie losing 3 pounds, congratulations, it's a start. But it might be attributed to one less bucket of KFC, and not to Bill shaking his stuff in his face. Although, if asked nicely, I'm sure Bill would agree to shake his stuff in YOUR face, for a small fee of course.

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep Drinking?

What the fukc does keep drinking mean?
Trust me, Kokanee doesn't need any additional motivation to keep drinking....
We should be more concerned about telling Ted to stop eating fried chicken after he lost 3 pounds watching Billy shake his stuff....
Ps the rumor of Billy on the sideline is completley false, instead he'll be behind the net keeping a close eye on Ted and helping get the ball's out of the net after Ted forget's to save them...

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk Ted, grow some balls and defend yourself or you'll keep getting ridden like a rented mule.

ElJefefeelingsorryfortherentedmule

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Jefe, its all good, Painkiller is just our idiotic sweeper and kokanee is a lil shite who likes to look at billy shoker run around and gets all happy looking at him.

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SO TRUE SO TRUE

I agree with you there Hard Ballz. This khalsa person seems to act a little too high class. Remember Khalsa, having that kind of attitude could be fatal. You don't wanna burn your bridges. Nobody likes a show off. So maybe just, ssssssshhhhhhhhhh.;)

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHO CARES!

Listen Tsenghera. Who gives a shite if Akal is gonna have a team or not. If they are you'll see them at the tourneys. The way you pump them up to be hero's.:confused:

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inquiring minds want to know

Is Raju Chohan really gay:confused:

I heard from a source that there is a trip being planned to England for a Select East Indian Tournament. Pepsi and Binder are arranging it. The teem they will take will be the same team they will select for the nations cup tournament. What do you think of this? Heres are some guys that I hear are locks. JSarai, jasatwal, dan sankar, garyaujla, lavMangat, Paul Bahia, Raju, AmarT, HarrySandhu,Surinder,#13onTemple(tall skiny kid, forgot his name), harbinder, JesseD,Didar. The trip is inthe fall.
Agree, disegree. Anyone care?

On the local tournamennt front. Khalsa will have a team. One word..STACKED! can u say sweep!
GN- always competitive...but I heard the strikers will stay with indo??
Indo- will n-ter couple tournaments. Always strong.
Temple- sux, short on players, wil not be around on sundays.
PFC-relax star#1 I didnt say KFC. ALso sux

gotta run. I hear resham calling:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#13.....

The tall, skinny kid wearing # 13 on Temple ( The team who will not be out on Sundays ) .....his name is Chanchal Jr.

Hard Ballz

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A LITTLE TOO MUCH FAVOURITISM ON THIS TRIP IF U ASK ME?

BUT IN THE END I GUESS WHOEVER THE COACH LIKES, MAKES THE TEAM, EVEN IF HE'S NOT THE BEST PLAYER AT THAT TIME.

COMMENTS ANYBODY??

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The trip would be to Scotland and the tournament is suppose to bring toghether top indo-canadian teams from all over.........we (indo) were invited in the past but experience lends me to believe that the organization of this event was somewhat shabby.

It would also depend on who is going to "buck up". I can guarantee not too many players will pay their own way.

As for the players from Grimm's list (which is simply made up by him). The timing is in the fall which is not ideal. Pauly and Amar would be in University, Jesse would be writing exams, Gary, Didar, and Dan would be suiting up for Indo in Premier, Lav wouldn't leave Temple hanging, Surinder would be in Med school.......I guess that leaves the Khalsa/Akal guys......I don't think Parm would let them leave either.

Time to make a new list Grimm:rolleyes:

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-spot

I have been watching the indian team in the nation's for the last couple of years, they have been competitive with every team on the park. They have a great selection of players and the coaching has been second to none. At this time there is only a hand full of guys in our community that can coach, it looks easier than it is. Bindy has done a great job , the team has been fully prepared and fit by the time the first game starts .
The players that have not been chossen to play should train harder and prove that they should have been selected not just sit back and say the coach picked his favorite's.
:wa: :wa:

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotland and nations

This is the first I have heard about Scotland since 2 years ago. We should wait and see as to what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0