Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup] Predictions, Results & Banter 08'

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Smart Coach. Politics and Sports should not mix.

Just like Croats, play dirty and use cheap-shots.

As for predictions:

Sporting Club vs Serbian White Eagles

Club Ireland “A” vs Westside FC “A”
ICSF Inter vs Firefighters FC

Indo FC “A” vs Columbus-Clan FC
West Van FC “A” vs Vancouver Olympics

FC Romania “A” vs SFC Pegasus

Croatia SC vs Norvan Eagles

Surrey United “A” vs Cliff Avenue United

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M's predictions:

Sporting
Club I
Firefighters
Columbus-Clan
West Van
Pegasus
Croatia
Surrey Utd

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco, Srbijaneagle...Get a room aka a separate thread for this type of chit chat. If anyone needs a reminder, threats of violence will not be tolerated on this site. Enough said.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco, Srbijaneagle...Get a room aka a separate thread for this type of chit chat. If anyone needs a reminder, threats of violence will not be tolerated on this site. Enough said.

What did Bronco say that was wrong?? He just TTP'ed someone that was soccer related. It was funny. Move on.

Regs, is Bronco's head really that big?? :D

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What did Bronco say that was wrong?? He just TTP'ed someone that was soccer related. It was funny. Move on.
It was a TTP but it had political overtones which did cause offense(inteneded or not). I saw the wit but I can also see that for someone with closer ties to the region the it might not be so humerous. Anyways. Its done and I am moving on...WaSAHBeh

euro-11

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen u fuken goofs... from ur point of u view ya its funny cuz u got nothing to do with it n ya he probablly meant it as a joke but if i was too see this guy n he ssays somehting stupied like that about something he has no fuken clue about wat hes talkin about ... he would get his ass dropped... lets leave it at that and u retards move on wiht ur smart lil comments, best piss take of the year , fuken moron..

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen u fuken goofs... from ur point of u view ya its funny cuz u got nothing to do with it n ya he probablly meant it as a joke but if i was too see this guy n he ssays somehting stupied like that about something he has no fuken clue about wat hes talkin about ... he would get his ass dropped... lets leave it at that and u retards move on wiht ur smart lil comments, best piss take of the year , fuken moron..

Wow..."wiht" spelling and grammer like that last post and I'm the "fuken moron"...:rolleyes: Gee...who's "stupied"? You're classic, Muppet!:D

Anyways...
Sporting over Serbia 5-1

euro-11

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
great come back u fuken joke,,, i love wen u got nothing to say so u point out grammer and spelling ... didnt know i was talking to my english teacher u fuken clown

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Post of the year, m8. :wa:

FORZA MSN

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ All-Mighty...Too easy!!:rolleyes:

Your age is showing. Ask your kids, nephews, nieces, cousins etc who are under the age of 25 and they'll tell you that the norm for writing online nowadays is "grammar be damned." I will keep writing complete sentences with correct grammar but that's just my preference. By the way, your avatar licks balls.

Oh ya, and it's "Christ Almighty." No dashes and only one 'l'. Look it up, ya muppet. Too easy!!:rolleyes:

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow..."wiht" spelling and grammer like that last post and I'm the "fuken moron"...:rolleyes: Gee...who's "stupied"? You're classic, Muppet!:D

Anyways...
Sporting over Serbia 5-1

Also, it's spelled "grammar." :rolleyes: Gee, who's a fcuktard now? If you call someone out, check the dictionary before setting yourself up to be pwned. Who's classic now you Muppet?:D

Anyways...
May the best team win. Nothing more nor less.

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best pisstake of the New Year for sure!
Have a sense of humor, people! It's not like he called him momma's rotti eating geek...

For the trifecta of corrections (read pisstakes) I will point out that it is incorrect to use a comma after "Have a sense of humour..." You are using the command form of the verb "to have" directed toward the noun "people." This means you don't seperate it from the rest of the sentence with a comma. Next time you try to wear your "grammer" police badge you ought to think twice. You never know when a lawyer who did his undergrad in English is watching!:eek:

:wa::knvb::bronco:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
congratulations... but you still wont get Ko......

ahh, never mind.

you never know when a 3/4 retarded ditch digger who did his undergrad in meth labs is watching.

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe an upset in the making?

BRUM, Brian Sporting Club Premier 2008-02-16 1 Game $10

I watched the Sporting and Firemen game and Sporting's back looked f***ing HORRIBLE!!!

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the trifecta of corrections (read pisstakes) I will point out that it is incorrect to use a comma after "Have a sense of humour..." You are using the command form of the verb "to have" directed toward the noun "people." This means you don't seperate it from the rest of the sentence with a comma. Next time you try to wear your "grammer" police badge you ought to think twice. You never know when a lawyer who did his undergrad in English is watching!:eek:

:wa::knvb::bronco:

ouch...
:eek:

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WVFC 2-0 Van O.

Glad that ones over!!!

We knew we were going to be in tough missing four starters..our two leading scorers Fetts and Ryan G, as well as CB Shorty and Goalie Marco.

Game started pretty slow, both teams not creating much in the first half, 0-0 at half.

2nd half about 20 mins in we finally got our first with Milad scoring a good goal from 15 yards out, with a nice lay off from Austin. We then relaxed a bit and started to play...had a few more chances, one off the bar and a couple more close calls. Got our second with about 15 to go Austin with the finish off a good cross from Jinky, and then it was basically over.

Credit to them they came out hard and gave us a few problems. They created a few good chances but our goalie did very well to stop them. We never really got going...as its hard to not have two of our target men so we had to switch up our play a bit...which took a while to get going.

Anyways, onto the winner of Peg/Romania...would be nice to play peg seeing as all our vets are from their. But whoever it is we will be feeling a lot better next week with our full team back.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0