Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IMPERIAL CUP POOL

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please see attached IMPERIAL CUP POOL. This could be a lot of fun and a small share of the proceeds will help the ICST Pegasus travel fund that was shot last season with 2 trips to Vancouver Island. :D

The goal is to get at least 50 entries...hurry up and get your picks in, as the competition begins next Friday. If nothing else, it could make for some controversial games, especially if whistle blower participates in the pool :cool:

Attachments

• Imperial Cup Pool.pdf
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,021

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
as long as the money goes to travel and not speeding tickets and bail. :)

Yes, travel only. And btw, that was a prime example of racial profiling by the island police. 6 brown guys and 1 white guy in a rented Escalade with tinted windows and 6 gym bags should not set off alarm bells. :)

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We already have 6 people in the Imperial Cup pool folks....let's keep it going! Get your bracket filled out for "February Madness"

:knvb:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
10 people already committed to the the pool...a very good start.

Games start a week tomorrow, so get your picks in!

Who else is in???

:cool:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't afford $30. Can you spot me? Cheers, The Greek.

Sorry but we can't grant you credit based on your history with other gaming sites.

The pool is growing steadily and we should have no problem reaching 50 entries.

Get your picks in before next Friday!

I tried to get the vmsl to distribute the pool to all league members but they declined. I suspect the FVSL would have helped me out.

:wa:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie, whats the best way to get the picks to you? Email, or hard copy or...?

Sir M

SirM,

The form does provide an address to mail your pool selections (with payment) but an email will be accepted, in light of how much time we have. You can email your picks to robertreed@shaw.ca and send the money to the address at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

:wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie,

Who's in the running for winning this pool? Surely it must be down to a couple now?

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately not enough people got their picks AND money in on time for this pool, so it had to be cancelled. Thankfully, not many folks read the fine print which clearly states, "in the event of a cancelled pool, money will not be returned". So we did make some money.

:cool:

Perhaps we can try and do a Prov Cup pool instead...get some fvsl money in the pot.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are they TTPers who reneg'd? Let me know, it's been a few days since I've banned someone here :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0