Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2010

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Azzi and ref in tonights game West Van vs Croatia SC should go and sit in the hot tub.
Young ref needs to get Fracked or maybe quit. Soccer is not for him. Lost child in a mens soccer game. Sick beond any words.
Angelo what the hell are you thinking. He might be fit. But soccer sence and policing of the game is kindergarden level with that young man.

teamcoco

Jan 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was debating on commenting but I have to. I happened to be standing right in line with the tackle and it was all ball. The reason you don't see the ball is because the guy tackling already had reached it and what you are seeing in the picture is him jumping to avoid the tackle. The ref only blew the whistle after he was rolling around. Players on both teams that were close to the play looked surprised that he was still down.:confused:

The sad thing would be if he actually dressed on Tuesday to play! :D

I was playing and had a direct line to the tackle which happened (though I was busy thinking about what was going on around me) and the Lobbans player did indeed make it to the ball first. The Akal player was the one who was marginally late to it.

Wasn't going to comment or anything myself, but I second what shipwreck has to say. These things happen occasionally, as well as the odd intention to injure, but there definitely wasn't any of that in this tackle.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock, KNVB (fcuking dutch?), rest of you haters, read this post and eat your own words...

Vindication is sweet.

Maybe I should make a movie about shamrock now....:bronco:

Vindication is sweet? WTF? All I did was post a Bombay special. If this is going to make your vindication sweet, God bless ya, Flyingdutchman.

Gilly, this is all your fault. :mad:

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WVFC 2-0 Croatia

Sharky and Milad with the goals.....not a bad game...but totally ruined by the ref.

2 straight reds for them, 1 straight red for us and at least 10 yellows...absolute joke!!! One of their reds was deserved.
Wasn't even that dirty of a game, just two teams battling for the win but the ref gave out a yellow for just about any foul.

Onto Sapp.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rene?

Saw him tonite at van tech, trece verde was playing...what div. is that? just stay there for half hour...not a good game.

Mr. Base

DCR20

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow.........mr base, you, for once, are bang on!!! what a fcking shame, to have a ref spoil such a big match! at the end 9 cards for wvan , 6 for croatia with 2 reds. the ref was and has been all year, terrible. no place in men's soccer. he set the tone at the 8 minute mark, handing out two yelows for nothing.......his onslaught continued to the point where he and his calls were a fukcing joke! clearly lost control and has no place at all, in reffing mens soccer!!!!! fukcing horrible!!! the only thing he got right was sulentics red!!! choking a guy.....can live with it!!!! but spitting in is face afterwards????? what a cowardly twat!

2 buzz for wvfc final. ref should be ashamed!!! prick!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2 - Peg 1 (Inter OUT)

Very deserving win for Sapp. It was the best game we played all year. Can't say enough about every guy out there who worked and fought their arses off.

Both teams had a couple good chances throughout but the team that looked most dangerous in the end was Sapp. I thought we looked tired at half but we got some energy and played Peg even throughout.

Our big advantage on the night was our wingers. They were faster than the Peg defense and created most of our opportunities.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond and Inter both out now. Sapp in. And winner of Akal/norvan with the other spot. FML.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2 - Peg 1 (Inter OUT)

Very deserving win for Sapp. It was the best game we played all year. Can't say enough about every guy out there who worked and fought their arses off.

Both teams had a couple good chances throughout but the team that looked most dangerous in the end was Sapp. I thought we looked tired at half but we got some energy and played Peg even throughout.

Our big advantage on the night was our wingers. They were faster than the Peg defense and created most of our opportunities.

We were sloppy in the first half, giving the ball away too much and not taking advantage of the space that was given to us. Very lucky to be up 1-nil at halftime, as Sapp had one cleared off the line.

We looked a little better and created more chances in the 2nd half but could not find that elusive 2nd goal. Sapp ties it up and we head to OT after we miss a glorious chance to score on virtually an empty net in the last seconds of regulation time. Overtime solves nothing and off to PK's where anything can happen and they get the win.

I don't think Sapp looked "more dangerous" than us all night, nor did the pace of their wingers really put us in too much trouble. I guess that is a matter of opinion. I would say they were causing us a few problems with long throw-ins, corner kicks and free kicks. No question that they left it all out on the pitch, as several of their players were cramping up, as were we.

All in all, you have to tip your hat to Sapperton on gutting the victory out and qualifying for the provincials. Congratulations and good luck the rest of the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0