Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm drunk... Why not???

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone ever gets this wasted after a suprise 30th party of over 70 peeps please write down your thoughts because I am done... Honestly, I love you guys but why did all of the Italians show??? Knvb is a wanker!!! Totally!!!

Point blank I love you... But why I am by myself drinking with Surrey United's masters Pistol Pete!!! He loves my dog... Seriously!!! Who doesn't??? Jacko left all of the extra MGD cause his wife was shittered... I was sooooooo happy with the Guinness, but who doesn't like the free yankee shite???

Honestly.

Guinnesshavingmorethanhisshare.

foronce.

duh. :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a lot of love being passed around last night it seems. I hope the dog is OK. Seriously.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The dog is good, but since Captain's post I am sitting here with the butter knife wondering why nothing is happening!?!? 6 am shakers always without kids... Ghod love me for another couple of years... :rolleyes:

knvb = GAY :) (notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat)

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
If anyone ever gets this wasted after a suprise 30th party of over 70 peeps please write down your thoughts because I am done... Honestly, I love you guys but why did all of the Italians show??? Knvb is a wanker!!! Totally!!!

Guinness, where was my invite? I can't believe that knvb would be invited to this but none of your favourite Surrey girls got the deets. Tell that soon-to-be wife of yours and your other friends that planned this that we are disappointed. :(

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nevermind blaming people...

More pictures of the girls switching bottoms...

How come these are not in the gallery??? And why is there not more pictures of your Beaver Buzz girls? Just questions that require answers...

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just do it...

It may make me buy more Beaver Buzz than I already do...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts