Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Birthday...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
that was a great ride up Oak St., One more time please. :D

hos loves those lunch time dreams with TR
HOS, Oak street is saved for those special occassions. I don't remember you being there, but perhaps you spent a nice journey down Oak Street with Regsi... again, all in Throbby's dreams...

Oak street for your first time, it is...

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday HOS !!!

The Story of HOS's Life ...

When HOS was 14, he hoped that one day he would have a girlfriend.

When HOS was 16 he got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so he decided he needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college he dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So he decided he needed a girl with stability.

When HOS was 25 he found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that he decided that he needed a girl with some excitement.

When HOS was 28 he found an exciting girl, but he couldn't keep up with her. :wa: She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as
often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So he decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When HOS turned 31, he found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything he owned.

HOS is now older and wiser :rolleyes: , and is looking for a girl with big tits.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do you think he keeps sticking it in her :eek:

+SCapologizestoMrsHOSforherabovecomments :eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Don't pregnant women have big tits? HOS is in heaven today :D

~Regs.

That is true Regs, but I found out real quick that they are not for me anymore, unless I am hungry. :eek:

SC may have trouble going DOWN Oak St. these days, they are digging all the pipes up. Not sure what that means, but it sounds sexual.

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did someone say PIPES???In the great words of GG "I'm lovin' it" and in the great words of Cappy, "God Bless" the pipes :wa:

HOS, get off TTP and go get some ;)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy birthday Hos!! I'm sure the Nucks will come through with a victory for you on your birthday. That is what you wished for wasn't it. ;)

Parkhead

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo, Stew

Have a few for yourself today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :wa: :)

Insert picture (pitcher :D ) of beer here...

Beers,

SC ;)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs & Mistress Chocolate:

Many thanks for the kind thoughts aimed towards me in my incipient dotage. Have just cracked a Duvel to lessen the pain of watching the 'Nuckleheads play like well, knuckleheads. This is expected to be followed by a Fuller's London Porter as the game progresses.:)

Should she so choose, Mistress Chocolate may also join me in my indulgence, and I won't request the Oak St. Bus Special of her (I'm a bit classier than that, although not much). I've actually got a car with a real back seat, instead.:D ;) :eek: :eek: :p

Regsy, mate, anytime you're ready to take the Auld Fart plunge, I've got the papers ready. Same goes for anybody else willing to join Team TTP Senior.

Doot doot da loot doot,

stew:cool:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure he's had his hands around more than a few beers the last few months.

Happy B-Day Mickster.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday JR, can't blame you for stepping down as AMSL league president :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0