Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Birthday...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the scoop GG, perhaps I'll swing by and show the Club I Crew what swinging a bat is supposed to look like :eek: :p

Most importantly Chimp, did you get some photos from your Granville celebrations, I need some evidence in reference to your PM ;)

Did she look like this? :confused:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belated B-Day Squeeeeeks!!

I will make sure the Captain buys you 2 beers from the cooler on Saturday. :rolleyes:

Parkhead

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers for the well wishes all. :)

Fortunately for me, there are no pictures from my tuesday night travels. However that will all change come saturday around the cooler :wa

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Happy Birthday Stepchild

Happy Birthday Stepchild, best wishes at finding your parents again this year.
Heard the pre-celebration treated you well Saturday morning, afternoon and night. Sorry I missed it. :(

Who loves ya baby ... :D

GG

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAPPY BIG 3-0 Stepchild!

Sorry I missed all the action at the OB Saturday night.... the Club I event that afternoon soaked up all my energy (though I did nothing but drink)

Sure you had tons-o-fun without me though!!

Happy Bday!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, I don't really now what to say right now, I'm hoping it's a good one. As for the cartwheels that Auntie Jinks couldn't provide for you...they're on their way :wa:

Big man, you're catching up to the rest of the O-30s crew!~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Your fav TTP sista,

+SAJC ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cerebral smallsy said:
sounds like a freddy adu situation here. ;)

I play like I'm 14, but yes, I am really 32. Thanks all, I am going to use my birthday wish for either a Canucks Win vs. the Flamers or VMSL All-Star Win vs. the Caps. Ya, the second is a stretch with Smallsy and Knowone in the line-up :rolleyes: , so I will go with the Nucks. Does that wish come with tickets to the game, probably not, but I will settle for a nice medium rare steak and a few cold Keiths, and the Nucks on the big screan. Am I pushing it to ask for a blow job too?

hos

Thanks all!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Sounds like SC, might be UP for it.

Your fav TTP brutha,

hos ;)
Ask and ye shall receive... :eek: I'll do it in your dreams though :), just like Throbby's...

+satisfied?sistaSC

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0