Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Birthday Fastshow innit?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday for you innt? Couldn't go to bed with out wishing you a Happy one could I?

Happy Birthday Mr. Engerlund.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow,

When you are taking a hiatus from celebrating you will read this post wishing you a Happy Birthday as you are well on to your third decade of life. Accept these salutations gracefully and ponder them in your English head. It is the anniversary of your birth. Today, your mother is remembering the event, perhaps cursing it, but she is missing her little Fastshow.

Think about it people. A sperm, an egg, 23 chromosome from each donor (some more, some less) for a grand total of 46 (some more, some less). The end result, another pasty white Limey who has enrolled himself in our destiny, our life. I mean, I just spent a good three minutes wishing him a happy birthday. When his parents did the nasty and created the Fasty, it was all written, all scripted that I would awake one June 15, 2004 and write this post. So cool!:cool:

Enjoy your pints Ian!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls,

You probably spent more time creating that post than Fasty's parents spent creating him... :D

Happy B-day Fasty!

~Regs.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Blink"...good one Regsi! :D

Fasty, I hope those cheap cnuts Saint and Mrs. Saint take you out for some well deserved refreshments.

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY! :wa:

+SC

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Balls,

You probably spent more time creating that post than Fasty's parents spent creating him... :D
I imagine Ballbaby dribbled more during his writing that than my Dad did in his Nobel-prize winning act, though.

You're all very kind, I don't deserve you.

Ballbaby's fatalistic approach to life has given me much to comtemplate.

I hadn't realised the full extent of the man's insanity until now. I suppose that was meant to be, my horroscope says, 'You have the ability to talk the hind legs off a donkey and still keep people enthralled. This week, it's going to be easier than ever to use your natural talents.'

It is the missus's 'Closer' magazine, mind. Apparently Emma Bunton is shagging someone called Jade Jones too. Lucky Jade Jones.

I think the 'keeping people enthralled' bit might be a load of bollocks........and I still need to establish just what my natural talents might be. Funny old horroscope, they're not usually so cryptic.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy 31st old fella' :D

The Pulitzer is in the mail mate as are birthday cards from IanDMacintyre, Vinny and Luc :D

I however will get you a pint when you make it into town .....

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy birthday, Fastshow. I will endeavour to have a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey signed by all your heroes and sent to you. I know you're chuffed.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only cause I need the tokens.

Happy Birthday Fastshow! Have a swell day.

I've sent off your birthday package, but I can't wait until you get it so I'll tell you what it is! It's an autographed Ratt album. You deserve it.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday Fasty

Thirty one eh?

Fcuking grow up man.

I shall celebrate this joyous occasion with a nice glass of Champagne.

Two times in three days enjoying a bottle of France's finest. ;)

Good show, Fastshow,

RF

Carry on England.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday Fasty,

Steven Gerrard sent a present to you but I think it may have been intercepted somewhere in France.

All the best,

~Jinky

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday, Fasty, you English bastard. Unlucky with the result two days ago and I'm sure you'll be able to cope with the draw against Switzerland. God bless.

Hail Hail you smelly Hun

:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Happy Fasty, may your injury time be never longer than 1 minute.

Say hi to the Saints for us, I still remember the night I spent on the beach with Mrs. Saint, oh that is another thread.

hos

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again, thank you all.

And, for the retiring and bashful illiterates Luc Van Lierde, filling the net, Vinny, and Dazza who were too shy to post in here but who sent me a lovely Interflora delivery of hyacinths (keyboards that say 'hiya'), thankk u alL ass weL.

I remember the night I spent with Mrs. Saint on a beach too. Cost me £68.32 in lager and £43.21 in phone calls to Jinky.

Could've been worse, though. Saint and saint jr. could have been there too.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts