Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gun control on a more serious level

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are gonna go that route, there's parenting issues that are a large part of that. And that's a whole different ball game.

Thats my point....this is not just a gun control issue. Not gonna beat a dead horse for ever here, there are way to many variables in this discussion to come up with one solution like banning fire arms.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree it's not, but do we leave guns out there and try to fix the video games, parenting, and racism issues THEN make gun laws?
I'd bet we agree that the first step would be the gun laws in this problem.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, Reds…and with all due respect, but this is the same drivel all the pro-gun people spew out every time there is an incident like this!

So, what you are telling me is that a bad upbringing, and perhaps bad parenting, and perhaps a lack of good guidance at home, may have led to this (most recent) young man losing his shite and deciding to go on a killing spree?

Really?

No shite…nobody would have ever guessed that.

Sorry pal, yes, this is a fcuking gun control issue. Absolutely it is. It’s not a knife throwing issue or a sword stabbing issue or a nunchucks beating issue because the kid didn’t use knives or swords or ninja weapons to kill people, he used (easily accessible) guns.

I mean, isn’t this at least that obvious?

NOT a gun control issue?

Really?

Give me strength….

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There you go. Let's just give people even greater accessibility! Issue them w/ your birth certificate. I mean, not something like an assault riffle, but something smaller that their little fingers can handle, and let's teach them good gun safety right outta the womb!

But not the crazy babies and children. The crazy ones, they can't have guns. But everyone else CAN, so if one of the crazy people get their hands on a gun, we can all shoot them.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you would come around if you heard it from the almighty Trump.

Going to be fun when he is running things. I mean what could go wrong.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
morrigan_sanders_ar-15.jpg

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok got it, more gun control laws will stop these mass killings in the United States. So why do American citizens insist on owning gun and why are there over 5 million members of the NRA? And most importantly why cant they get these laws in place considering there such an easy fix and they make suck sense to us Canadians?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you take the passion and feelings out of the equation, and just focus on comparable statistics, the evidence is damning. The jury is out: guns do indeed kill.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about you make it illegal to mention the shooters name, absolutely ZERO media attention. The media won't like it because bad news sells, but I bet it would stop a lot of these attention seekers.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't recall anyone saying it will stop the mass killings, but is it not logical to assert that it has a decent chance of reducing them?

What's the down side?

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep..your all right. I'm clueless and short sited . No one should own a gun, hunting legally should be banned around the world and no one will ever get murdered.

My opinion is..your a bunch of fcuking idiots. Again....( MY opinion ) your allowed yours I'm allowed mine.

I agree theses killings are sad and not warranted but why include all gun owners in this? You all bundle this under one category saying guns are bad, irresponsible gun ownership and too easy access to illegal guns is the issue i agree. Gun control is a very difficult issue, a gun is sold to a seemingly responsibly individual - he doesn't lock his gun in a safe and his crazy fcuking kid goes on a rampage and kills a school full of children and then its ALL GUNS SHOULD BE BANNED.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
irresponsible gun ownership and too easy access to illegal guns is the issue i agree. Gun control is a very difficult issue, a gun is sold to a seemingly responsibly individual - he doesn't lock his gun in a safe and his crazy fcuking kid goes on a rampage and kills a school full of children and then its ALL GUNS SHOULD BE BANNED.

Until someone can figure out a way to get all the crazies, angry drunks, and future unstable people to gather together, be identified and locked up for our collective good, everyone with a gun is a potential danger.

If every month or so at a football match somewhere around the USA, the soccer ball would explode, killing scores of people, what do you think would happen to soccer?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep..your all right. I'm clueless and short sited . No one should own a gun, hunting legally should be banned around the world and no one will ever get murdered.

My opinion is..your a bunch of fcuking idiots. Again....( MY opinion ) your allowed yours I'm allowed mine.

I agree theses killings are sad and not warranted but why include all gun owners in this? You all bundle this under one category saying guns are bad, irresponsible gun ownership and too easy access to illegal guns is the issue i agree. Gun control is a very difficult issue, a gun is sold to a seemingly responsibly individual - he doesn't lock his gun in a safe and his crazy fcuking kid goes on a rampage and kills a school full of children and then its ALL GUNS SHOULD BE BANNED.

Take your hunting community and put them in a bucket and place them WAY over the other side of the room and let's just say, for arguments sake, that this is a responsible group and we're not going to talk about them again with respect to gun control. Cool?

When you can get to this point let's re-engage and talk about gun control.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0