Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group G

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Although very disappointed in this because Baggio is my ALL time favorite and would for sure be the final key to our World Cup win but let me list the other very very talented forwards in Italia:

Vieri
Totti
Del Piero
Del Viechio
Montella
Inzaghi Pippo
Inzaghi Simone
Fiore
Cassano
De Vaio
Doni
and the sleeper Hubner.
And two that everybody hopes gets the call from Trap
Jimmy Haliday
The Apprentice

So CDK what excuse do you have now!!!!!

Can you say depth???????

Is that Peg or the squadra azzurri!!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I read CDK's post correctly (and I think I did) he was not making excesses. He was saying the Wops had one more in a long list.....

No? Here try this.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuses not excesses pardon me.

Zenga do you really think that bothers me? I have enough National blood running through me I could have 6 teams in the world cup at one time.......:rolleyes:

The problem with you "pure" breads after a certain amount of time and breeding, the same thing over and over again things start getting fcuked up. Look at the shiatsu or Coppertone they both stand at the door and wait for mommy to come home then they shite all over the floor......;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls,

He said bread not bred... that would make you natural whole wheat I believe.

Or maybe just potatoe bread.

I don't know :rolleyes:

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref beater get away from my computer.

This will be my last statement on TTP.

I hereby apologise to any and all who read my last 3 posts and to TTP for any previous statements that undermined them or the organisation.
:rolleyes:

Fcuk! Im having a bad day... :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baggio's dream over???

Untimely injury
Knee surgery could spell an end to Baggio's World Cup dream

BOLOGNA, Italy (AP) - Roberto Baggio underwent surgery Monday to repair damaged knee ligaments - an operation that will probably end his hopes of playing in the World Cup.

The operation on the 34-year-old Brescia striker was carried out at a hospital in Bologna, the club said in a statement on its Website.

Last week, Baggio left the field on a stretcher during an Italian Cup match after reinjuring his left knee, which he first strained in October.

The Jan. 31 game had been just his second appearance since returning to play after the October injury.

In his first appearance Jan. 27, Baggio had looked sharp in Brescia's 3-1 win over Lecce.

But this injury is likely to rule him out for the rest of the season.

© The Canadian Press, 2002

GuinnessthinkstheI-tieschancesarebetterinashootout:p :p

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness

Havent Zico, Platini, the fcuking English fcuks all missed a penelty so please lay off that because its old, just like this news because most of us knew that already.

Although very dissapointed he is out of the World Cup the Italians have alot of quality strikers.

Please see the list above!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Righto wopo

I've seen your little list "man"... I just wanted to point out that Baggio won't be taking a PK "fcuk"... I knew you would get upset because of your high sugar content!!! (stop sipping on soo much pop behind the bar Guido);)
see ya at the Roxy:rolleyes:

GuinnessthinkstheI-tieshaveabetterchancewithoutMulletboy:eek:

soccerplayer13

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
italy is going to come out of group G on top! (astheyalwaysdo) beating croatia during the group phase. croatia will have a chance comming second in the group. italy will win there first playoff game and croatia will lose there first playoff game. italy wont have to play them the rest of the worl cup.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch!

Croatia's run to World Cup glory just took a step backwards....as the hottest goal scorer (10 goals in 11 games) in the Bundusliga, Tomislav Maric, suffered a broken rib in him last game.

I'm sure he'll recover well and return to form by WC time.

soccerplayer13

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey zenga, baggio fcuked up his knee again and he announced his retirement on february 7. bad news for us:( but we still have a team that can kill croatia!:D

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He said he will play again!!!!!

Anyways like I said before Iam very upset he is my alltime fav BUT the Italians have alot of quality strikers. See the list above.

Forza Italia!!!!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga,

Vieri
Totti
Del Piero
Del Viechio
Montella
Inzaghi Pippo
Inzaghi Simone

Add up their international goals. I just want to check something...

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
02/10/2002. Croatian international keeper Stipe Pletikosa will be banking on a more esoteric defence than a flat-back-four when the World Cup kicks off this summer.

Pletikosa visited the Medjugorje holy shrine in Bosnia-Herzegovina recently and bought a tee-shirt with an image of the Virgin Mary on the front which he then asked Franciscan monks to bless. "This will help me to be more self-confident", he said.

The Golden Age of Croatian football witnessed Davor Suker, Zvonimir Boban, Alijosa Asanovic and Robert Prosinecki power their country to 3rd in France 98 after some impressive performances. If key striker Alen Boksic had not been injured, the sky might even have been the limit.

Well now that the Croatian keeper has secured God's blessing...I wonder if the I-ties will finally admit they are underdogs in the game against the team they've never beaten before?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if the I-ties will finally admit they are underdogs in the game against the team they've never beaten before?

There ya go, Zenga. Hope it clears things up for you

Cheers, CDK

Btw, Why don't you give this thread a rest, Zenga. Let The Apprentice, Jimmy Holiday, Zaurinni and the other I-ties have a chance to express their views, oppinions and piss takes in this thread. I'm sure you've been doing a stand-up job for the I-ties. The Italian community should be proud of the way you've represented them in this thread. I just think it's time for you to step aside and give someone like the aprentice the chance to flip out after seeing a slight slag towards the Italian National team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0