Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greek League 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
And a whole lot of corruption...:rolleyes: :D

What was that wank's name last year?

Mega-Tit?

;)

Nah, it's not corrupt. If you know anything I don't please share, but corruption in that league, no way. What would there be to gain? I remember reading another member posting about the Greeks being corrupt b/c us three differnet colours when the field was lined. Maybe corruption means something different to me, but that isn't corruption.

Ranger, that avtar is great. You have to love the Scots, good fun and better laughs.

capper

May 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
this weeks games

don't count on euobia showing up this weekend. All their star players are in whistler for that hairy guys stag - you know the one that got hit in the balls last game! you know my brother john.

hellenic maga

May 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Boys,

No one has much to say this year I see. This is unheard of for Greeks to be tongue tied. Anyways the league this year has been very interesting. It is wide open with about 5 or 6 teams that are really showing they can play. The last couple of weeks should be great with teams trying to fight for cup draw positioning. Does anyone have anymore pics? Bye Bye Boyz

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A ****ing fantastic BBQ and beverages..........I'm still blootered from them........:)

Well done, Solon/Panionios........Tiocfaidh Ar La

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
A ****ing fantastic BBQ and beverages..........I'm still blootered from them........:)

Well done, Solon/Panionios........Tiocfaidh Ar La

Yeah. I showered. I had a coffee. I had some water. I put on some nice clothes and some cologne.

I still look and feel like a fricken mess. :D

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup Play:

Solon 3 -2 Olympiakos

I saw some of the Evia - Ouzo game as it was quite a goal fest. At the time I left (approx 75 min mark) it was 6-4 Ouzo. Marko had scored 4 goals for Ouzo but one of the Evia players scored on a terrific bicycle kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0