Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greek League 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully Ouzo's imports can play with each other, very big gamble .My prediction is Ouzo to win the league but a first round loss b/c both Sam and Marco will fight each other and both get reds.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right there WS. I guess Fil will play in the mid or up front this year? With all the geegers he's digested lately should we worry about him?

I heard Keeper is looking for a team and at the registration today I heard "Bunny" is gonna play in the league this year.

Hopefully us young punks can cause some havoc this year.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termofcantplaygoal,

Bunny is playing in the league this year...how many games can he play if Inter goes deep into the playoffs???

Is there a rule of how many games one must play to qualify for the playoffs?

I also heard they re-defined the slide tackle rule...

Who have you guys signed for imports??? We went with friends this year..ST has known us for over 20 years.

Whiteshoes,
We are big on gambling, remember that. Besides, at least Marco wont miss breakaways in cup games to put his team through to the semi's like you did three years back.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Gus emailed me yesterday and said it doesn't start for a couple of weeks.

:confused:

Pretty sure it starts April 2nd....

Maybe he only REALLY needs you for your game vs OUZO

Bring your camera,
Z

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Inter have a game this Sunday so no Bunny for us to play against I hope as we are the 10 a.m. game. We might be in trouble first game as 1 of our guys has a bday the night before + early game means SOA might be in rough shape.

As for the slide tackle you can now slide to save the ball from going in or stop it from going out but any slide in the box is a penalty shot. Ref's discretion for all these. Also I don't think there is a rule for amount of games played but I can ask the Commish to confirm for sure.

As for our imports they are a few friends of ours. We should do better than last year and hopefully my body holds up.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Well Inter have a game this Sunday so no Bunny for us to play against I hope as we are the 10 a.m. game. We might be in trouble first game as 1 of our guys has a bday the night before + early game means SOA might be in rough shape.

I would imagine no players are going to play sumer soccer until their cup runs are complete....last thing you need is to tell your coach that u turned your ankle playing in a Greek Summer game.....

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Pretty sure it starts April 2nd....

Maybe he only REALLY needs you for your game vs OUZO

Bring your camera,
Z
Discovered that my team -- whichever team "my team" is -- has a bye the first week.

hellenic maga

May 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper you are on Olympiakos as discussed at the Sat reg.
This league is good fun and should be some decent soccer but mostly alot of sh*t and giggles.

Panionios looks a wee bit better this season but we will see

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
HM, Keeper would be on Sparta if he has a first week bye. Keeper can you play out? Sparta has a goalie unless they ditch him.
That depends. Do complimentary air-sickness bags come with the registration fee? I have a tendancy to throw up if I have to run more than 18-yards at a time.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
That depends. Do complimentary air-sickness bags come with the registration fee? I have a tendancy to throw up if I have to run more than 18-yards at a time.

Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly with us in the greek league...

it is a lot of fun though...
You'll enjoy it.

Hopefully Termofsouvlaki comes out strong for the first game...

mmmmm souvlaki

Z

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there an updated schedule??

Where is the first game being played?

There used to be a website with all the info, is it still up and running?

Another Geeger heavier,

Z

piksi

Sep 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are there are any teams looking for a player?
If so, please leave an email address or a number of a person who I should contact.

Thank you

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piksi if you go down to the church at Arbutus this Sat between 10-11 they will be having a last min registration. I'm sure some teams wouldn't mind some more Greek players.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Z no souvlakia first game, I'll probably have some at a couple games this year but this weekend no. I guess if you want some then I'll have to buy double the meat I usually get. Hopefully it isn't raining so the bbq can come out though. I guess some Canadian hotdogs and burgers will do.:eek:

See ya this Sunday

Stillheavierthanthegeegerman
Termatofylakas

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Is there an updated schedule??

Where is the first game being played?

There used to be a website with all the info, is it still up and running?

Another Geeger heavier,

Z

There are 2:00 and 4:00 games at Musqueam so I imagine the other games are there too.........I'll be in the middle for the 2:00 and 4:00 games. :D

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Captain for letting me know it's Musqueam. I see the corruption might be carrying over as I still didn't know where to tell the boys until now. I see you get to ref 2 big games.

First is Z and his geeger crew, Ouzo vs Lobbans F.C. a.k.a. PAOK

and the last game is the derby Olympiakos (team with the cups) vs Panathinaikos (whalley storm).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0