Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great Websites

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stevie...your timing ain't great.

It's a tough act to follow when the guy prior to you brings a website which reveals 600 playboy models in the nude, but then your show and tell offering is a website on earthquakes. Is it possible to give someone in a kilt a wedgie? :D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For crying out loud KNVB...you took me away from my tsunami watch to learn about dinosaurs? I've got no time for that shite. Your life, as well as the lives of all your loved ones--heck...all of humanity for that matter, depends on my constant watch of that site. I don't want to worry everybody, but that 2.9 earthquake in the Mt. St. Helen's region this morning has me worried.

One question though...when the earth starts to shake and my ceiling comes down on me, should I assume it's an earthquake, or should I hope that my computer still works so that I can check that website to verify whether or not I should drop, cover, and hold?

Kind of reminds me of the news today, telling people not to call BC Hydro in the event of a power outage because BC Hydro cannot handle all the calls. BC Hydro requests that, in the event of a power outage...you contact their website.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve...
If you don't have a wireless system, do you sit in the dark and hope that someone nearby does? I'm guessing people will naturally want to call and speak directly with someone.

Regardless, I checked out the BC Hydro web site...they promise to get back within two business days. How helpful.

Confusingly, they ask on the web site that in the event of an outage, you call them.

http://www.bchydro.com/safety/outage/outage654.html

Also, it sounds like your sporran is filled to the rim. Maybe if you dig deep into it, you can find 7 cents a day to help out your favourite non-tsunami or dinosaur related website. If you cannot afford it, well you seem to know whom to contact. Looks like a reputable company.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear dial,
my kidneys are in dire need of repair, and your side splitting humour is killing me. So please do not take offense at my decision to now completely ignore you. It for my healths sake.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
Dear dial,
my kidneys are in dire need of repair, and your side splitting humour is killing me. So please do not take offense at my decision to now completely ignore you. It for my healths sake.

Good call, Steve. I knew there were some health issues there. My guess was it was rectal spasms which caused your tight assedness. No worries, though, I'm still on tsunami watch. I heard a tsunami wiped out the dinosaurs...but don't quote me on that.

Dial 1234

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reporting Outages
We urge customers to call us, as this helps determine the extent of the outage. But please do not keep calling. We will be on the job as quickly as possible - repeated calls may delay other customers from reporting new problems.

So what they are saying is if you keep calling your outage will be the only one that gets reported and will get fixed first?

Cool.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread moved...

Luc, nothing personal, but your catchy titled thread has a new home. It's in tough though against some pretty amazing tsunami and dinosaur websites found here. Oh yeah, and that BC Hydro website is pretty cool as well. For those keeping score at home, I like ass #78.

Me personally, I would have titled the site: "Tight Asses With Steve 1234"

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tsunami Alert!

Sheep said:
Check these pictures out of the big wave that hit SE Asia. Those of you like me who thought maybe you could out swim it, think again.

http://www.mylocation.net/tsunamipictures/

TSUNAMI ALERT! TSUNAMI ALERT! TSUNAMI ALERT!

Oops. My bad. I was looking at the wrong website. Disregard the alert.

....Most impressive pic has to be the one titled "Tsunami_at_Phuket." Look at the wave in the top right hand corner.

....also everyone running away is laughing at the thought that they might get their feet wet. They obviously had no clue what was hitting them.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tsunami Alert!

Dial 9-1-1 said:
TSUNAMI ALERT! TSUNAMI ALERT! TSUNAMI ALERT!

Oops. My bad. I was looking at the wrong website. Disregard the alert.

....Most impressive pic has to be the one titled "Tsunami_at_Phuket." Look at the wave in the top right hand corner.

....also everyone running away is laughing at the thought that they might get their feet wet. They obviously had no clue what was hitting them.

That pic is bullshite (the huge wave one)...not real...as if people...I don't know what website it is, but a lot of these pics are displayed there because they are enhanced by computer graphics and made to look worse than it was...it was bad, but there were no waves taller than the buildings :rolleyes:

striker14

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Those of you like me who thought maybe you could out swim it, think again

Oh come on, I'ver outswum/outswam/outswimmed (A little help here Terry?) many a wave in my time. Who fcuking hasn't? I could outrace that wave swimming backwards. One time at Wet 'n Wild I shot down the waterslide wearing a size 40 swimsuit while/whilst (Terry?) doing backspins, headspins and moonwalking like a reckless motherfcuker. That's right, I'm reckless.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can recall a comic i once readed/read(gay terry) in australia, it depicted a man and a women on top of a mountain awaiting haleys/hayleys/haileys(gay terry) comet. the man, a scientific nerd type who most likely has waited his whole life for this moment, 75yrs(gayterry) at least. the women , a beautiful young lady in a skirt whos reason for being with the gent is uncertain....anyhow....As the comet is approaching and closing into view a gust of wind picks up the ladies skirt, she is taken back by the comet and is clueless to teh skirt movement. The man is transfixed on the view of his companion and what the curtain has revealed. point being, no matter how rare beautiful or spectacular something is , it will never compare the naked female body.

so i post a link that takes u to something amazing, so heavenly desireable and all u(excluding 911) talk about is waves killing people, who has teh best pics, what depicts teh greatest destruction, the acura of death..

u people are fukced up.......i think im done.........last post

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0