Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great Websites

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LVL,

It would help if you posted links to stuff that hasn't already been seen and discussed on TTP :rolleyes:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
LVL,

It would help if you posted links to stuff that hasn't already been seen and discussed on TTP :rolleyes:

Ok ill bite, and that was second to last post or third, stay tuned. Tell me where in the hell the Keyra Augustina thread is and when it was ever mentioned. It hasnt been seen or discussed. and good god, why in the name of shite do i have to stick up for it, i was under the impression that this site is....oh jesus ...forget it

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
(A little help here Terry?)

The word you, and everyone else, is looking for is "Ciceronianism".

DickVanDyke said:
I can recall a comic i once readed/read(gay terry)
:)

Your posts are like an old lady lifting up her dress and revealing her genitalia to a weeping world.

I'm delighted you've embraced my homosexuality, maybe you're not such a simpleton hypocrite after all! Fancy a shag? I think you do reasonably well for someone whose mother tongue clearly isn't Engrish. There is nothing funny about being dyslexic but when writing teh word, "teh", sorry, "teh", bollocks, "teh", yabastard, "THE", you should really have your Mum or one of the voices in your head proof-read for you. It's a tricky word, that, my paramour. :)

As Clement Attlee used to put it before he died of syphillis on a soft-shoulder near Aberystwith, "You’ve had a good innings - time to hang up your bat.”

Miss you already but do keep sending me your lovely private messages, they do give me the horn.

:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Promises, promises, Luc. You've "threatened" leaving permanently before, but like a cat that pisses in a flower box, you always come back, even after being soaked with water from the garden hose.

Like another pompous TTP refugee from across the pond, you can't stay away, and will eventually be back under a new alias. What will that be, your 6th?

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Thread moved...

Dial 9-1-1 said:
Me personally, I would have titled the site: "Tight Asses With Steve 1234"

Sorry, for the delay. I missed this beauty. Top notch humour, although your reference to my tight ass has me worried that you are suffering from the same malady as Terry. Please show restriant.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
Dear dial,
my kidneys are in dire need of repair, and your side splitting humour is killing me. So please do not take offense at my decision to now completely ignore you. It for my healths sake.

Glad to see that your kidneys are ok, as it appears that I am no longer on your ignore list. Your tight ass seems to have loosened a bit as well. Nice to hear.

steve1234 said:
Top notch humour, although your reference to my tight ass has me worried that you are suffering from the same malady as Terry. Please show restriant.

Another 'witty' comeback from Steve that questions someone's sexual preference.

I actually started a new thread for you, Steve. It's called "Recent DVD/VHS/Beta Rentals."

Like the Amazing Kreskin, I'll predict your first post in that thread:

steve1234 said:
I just finished watching Tom Hanks in Philadephia. My favourite part was when that faggot died of AIDS.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great find Argyle! This should definately be an arcade game.....took a while to get the "shocker" challenge though! Could'nt find it!

lupoman

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Another 'witty' comeback from Steve that questions someone's sexual preference.

I actually started a new thread for you, Steve. It's called "Recent DVD/VHS/Beta Rentals."

Like the Amazing Kreskin, I'll predict your first post in that thread:

Dear dnial,
I was not making any reference to your sexual preference. A little defensive on that subject maybe. I meant that you were thick like tel.

As for ignoring you, that was not an invite for you to poke fun without retribution. I was hoping you would quietly piss off. As Tel says, you bore me. Now go back to the arcade.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Feeble attempt at a Save 1234 said:
I was not making any reference to your sexual preference. A little defensive on that subject maybe. I meant that you were thick like tel.

Yes, I see I was mistaken.... :rolleyes:

I've never called anyone a homo 1234 said:
your reference to my tight ass has me worried that you are suffering from the same malady as Terry. Please show restriant.

No mas 1234 said:
As for ignoring you, that was not an invite for you to poke fun without retribution. I was hoping you would quietly piss off. As Tel says, you bore me. Now go back to the arcade.

Why would I want to piss off? For fear that you might bring your piss taking "A" game and call me a queer?

I'd love to go back to the arcade, but I'm still on tsunami watch.

Latest update: the rectal spasm seismograph posted a 7.8 at 5:19pm this evening.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dial 9-1-1 said:
Why would I want to piss off? For fear that you might bring your piss taking "A" game and call me a queer?

As previously stated, your making an assumption. Last time I posted an off colour reference to sexual deviences it was removed. So I won't do that again for fear of repercussions.

Originally Posted by No mas 1234.

The no mas 1234 is to witty for me, please keep it simple.

And then this, i checked and your a mod. Thats it for me, I'm back of to the Scottish thread where the big wigs leave us alone.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's get back on topic here boys.
Post a "Great Website" or don't post.

Where's a Moderator when you need one eh Dial?

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A simple but good online game, How long can you keep the red box from touching the blue boxes?
My best time so far 19.156 seconds.

The Game

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
25.527 secs I could only play it 3 times before i noticed something very similar about the movements of the boxes.

Cheers
JB

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0