Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier goal o' the week

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great goal

Darkangel

Missy's goal was an absolute cracker,she hit that extremely well.
Good win for you girls,keep it rolling.

David Beckham who?:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey goal

WAB,

your buddy Steve Dormer scored a good header against Toontown!!! back to our winning ways!!!:p

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry fellas,

Goal of the week belongs to Dave Harkison. 35 yard blast that hit the upper right corner of the net. No chance for the keeper. That guy can score!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal of the Week-Indo Turkeys

The goal of the week has to go to the wanking, whining Indo team who turned up with the goal of doing anything but having to play Sapperton. It's their home park- why in hell didn't they let the league know earlier that they simply didn't want to get wet and dirty!

When the girls' game finished, Sap players hit the field while the Indo players ran for the dressing room.

There were so many Indo tears over the ref, he thought it was still raining and wanted to give the game at least a start.
:confused: :mad: :mad: :confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Header

Guinness,

I heard Dormer's goal was nice, but there was no one marking him. What's your take?

Reccos,

I talked to a couple Indo players later that night and they told me they realy didn't want to play that day. They won the battle but Sap will win the war.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
boo, hiss

Reccos,

Why the fcuk are you still posting here?

Goal o' the week has to go to Shorty with his kung-fu deflection on a free kick by Guido.

~TB.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

Yes it was a good goal and yes the soft back line of Toontown were not as tight as your lot!!!

Regs,
I thought we got rid of that twat Reccos?:mad:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

Taking the piss is taking the piss, but enough with the bullshit. If you are going to post things be accurate, I don't know whether to believe what you type or not........Come on Wevers, you lose credibility that way. I spoke to some of your guys at the pitch and they said it was "borderline" whether the game should go on. For the record it was a referee's decision. Plain and simple..................If anyone knows how brutal Queens Park can get in the rain, it's you. Enough is enough. FYI.........we wanted to play.

Reccos,
Actually........................nothing.

Sandman:confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finished?

Sandman,

There was no way in hell you guys wanted to play.

BTW, my credibility was shot 10 years ago. It can't get any worse.

BTW, does a hot tub, you, and 2 women still ring a bell?:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
now, now

Sandman I'm not sure who you are and I kind like it that way... I'm sure WAB is happy being known as his TTP name... it doesn't bother me but hey we're all here to TTP, not identify everyone we think are wankers...

WAB/Sandman bad guys!!!

Guinnesswisheswecouldallbefriends...:(

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness is Right

Most people know who each other is, but there is still a little uncertainty.....Sandman, you just gave away my identity.:(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?!?!?!

WAB is Wevers?!?!?!

I hate that fcuking cnut!

To think all this time I thought it was Link... :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What????

If WAB is Wevers then who the hell is Robert Wait..... who the hell is Wevers?
:confused:

knvbcantbelivewhatheisreading:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter vs Sapp

I don't know who scored it but it was on Saturday one of the I-ties took a bouncing balland gave er the old half volley (half shin half foot) off the cross bar and in from about 18-20 out. It was the best goal I saw of the four games at Adanac. minus mine of course;)

Jimmy, Coppertone who was it?

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

I have to agree with you on that one. Guido scored a beauty. It was off a scramble, but he was composed and slotted it beautifully.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone~

Not to be picky but "slotted" to me and most others would mean he slid it in the corner nice and neat like. But to be honest the guy closed his eyes swung his leg and cracked it (half shin/half foot) off the cross bar and straight down. I hope you don't think he ment to put it there.

knvbisjustcheckingtoseeifcoppertoneknowsthedifferance:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0