Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier goal o' the week

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

It also was not a cracker. He hit it nicley into the top shelve were Norman keeps his mother. Is that better for all of you.

CoppertonethinksthatguinessisjealousofMr.Coppertone:D ;) :p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Cop-out

Hello is there anybody home? I thought I saw the lights on, but I guess I was wrong... first you think that one win in this league means the Wop mob will go straight to the top and now you mistake me for Ref Beater...

He is the one that is jealous, you think he is named Ref Beater because he was a daft bastard and struck an official? All he really wants a greasy wop-beater!!!

Guinnessthinksanyonewhocan'tproperlyspellthebestbeerinthe
worldisastupidcnut!!!:mad:

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GuiNNess

First, I think you are more like ref beater than you think, and everyone knows that those wife beaters are a hot commodity. I think that when people get defensive like you that it only means they are jealous.

CoppertonestillthinksguidosgoalwasthegotwandCOORSLIGHTisthebestbeerandyouririshcrapisjustplainshite.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You win

Mr. Cop-out

I don't need to say much, you have said enough for yourself... COORSLIGHT is the best beer (nice beer you daft twat!!!) It figures, I thought you were a soft bastard on the park, I guess you are just as soft off it!!!

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal of the week

It was a beauty off a corner from Freddie to Fil, and Fil with a clinical Finish heading the ball over the hands of the Ref beater.

Prediction for next week. Jimmy with a rifle top shelf about 15 yards out to beat Peg.:D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dav's Goal

Though I have three goals to choose from...I will nominate Dav's goal.

It was his first goal of the season at his first start at forward.

I'm not going in to detail....but he megged Smiles.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

CDK~

I don't mean to piss on your party but come on! You don't finish a chance like that you may as well go play for Croatia........... Oh sorry he does.

KnvbknowstherewasabettergoalandsodaoesCDK;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb,

A meg is a meg. Besides, I only had three goals to choose from as Surrey's goal was crap.:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come now

I know it must have been hard to see what with everones heads up Sulentics ass and all!

Smiles

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Megged?

CDK,

Full Props to the Croats but I don't think we need to start making up goals of the week. List of goals as follows:

1st goal = Deflection off player on a clear rolls right to a player at the far post for an inside on the foot finish basicly into an open net. (no meg here)

2nd goal = PK (no meg here)

3rd goal = I was up on the corner kick with no time left and you guys cleared it into an open net with no keeper. (no meg here)

These are not goal of the week quality. But I must say some of John's shot's if they would have fallen very well could have been.

Enjoy the win. We will see you soon.

Smiles

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my goal of the week has to go to carlos batista:D :D he finished of a brilliant cross from mike gomes and headed it top corner leaping over the bby defender

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m gonna have to disagree with this shout…I was standing right beside Bat’s when the ball ricocheted off his head after the defender got a piece of it first. Its gotta be a solid goal before you get the vote!

~Nottywhostillwon’tanswerhisphone

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have 6 unheard messages

I was standing right beside Bat’s
Sound all to familiar doesn't it?;)

I think Surrey's lone goal was the best of the day but who am I to say:rolleyes: ;)

knvbagreeswithnotty!:eek:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't think so

Smiles,

I didn't think it was a meg...but Dav insisted it was while we were having a couple of pints after the game...

I'll still have to take Dav's word for it though...

Btw, didn't Darko meg you with his pass over to Petar Sulentic on the 3'd goal?

Slick

Nov 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll have to agree with CDK, and DAV I'm pretty sure it was a meg. Who's the knobgobbler that scored their goal?

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no meg for you

sorry, the third croat goal was megless
however i have to admit that i let one slip between my pegs
on the ball into the six where the foul:rolleyes: occurred for the pk
...only because i was momentarily stunned that play had continued after the uncalled clip of our centerback's heals:mad:

whatever:(

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote goes to JJ....

He scored off a one bounce punt from our Goalie, Alex, and chipped it about 30 feet in the air from the side of the 18 over the keeper and the defender. The ball just barely made it under the bar but it was the nail in MF's coffin.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No soup for you!

Sorry! Suspended players can not have the goal of the week!

ifzueswouldliketoprotestitwillcosthim$50

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0