Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Garrison new addition to Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I honestly don't know how Mr. Base manages to get his password right to even log in here. Must have hit that "keep me signed in" button the one lucky time he button mashed his keyboard correctly.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think what base is trying to say is that when rain falls flowers get water, they bloom and sun becomes beaches and get sunbathers. Rollercoasters go up and then down after their peak flying foward like wingers. More wins in playoffs mean better chance of winning, if the cup is yours, chances are you won.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mtkb we need few more Canadian players in orther to do better in playoffs. As far as bad spelling I do that just to lift your spirtis. Lets make it clear Garrison is better than Salo. We need one more guy like Garrison to make the playoffs. With LA and Sota getting stronger, it's going to be tough to make the playoffs this year.
We will never get a guy like Nash unless we give guy like Kes.Burke is not giving Stickle to get Luongo. He knows Canucks will dump his coast just to be able to add a good forward.If Goslin plays well it will be interasting to see how far the club can go.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Mtkb about Joslin name. He will be back and forth beween here and Chicago. From what I red on him is up an comming young guy. Good size strong stay at home type of a guy.
Akslop if Louango ends up in Toronto by some chance Steckle will be part of a deal. He is not some one that Burke realy likes.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mtkb you know Burke, players come and go as fast as the plains land. Stickle will be next on the move. I just red Dale got a new centre to Florida he might the part comming this way for Louango if they go with Dails offer. I hear two for one is what Florida offer is.
Smeal is terable in golf but he is my Uki what can I say. Garrison has a friend in Boston University, he is getting a try out with Canucks. He might be the centre we need.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MTKB buy your self world radio. Tesla and Marconi new what they were doing. That's how.
Akslop no booze no drugs christian guy.
My goldfish loves fresh holes. That's how he keaps his strength in todays tough World.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF is wrong with you people? I swear I give too much leeway here on TTP sometimes :rolleyes:

Thread closed for going off-topic.

Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0